Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 23 of 23
  1. #1
    Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,693

    I Just Scored a 60 Ounce Bottle Of Crown Royal...

    From some bum off the street for $30 Canadian.... that's, like, $3.50 USD... haha, the fuker totally stole it, but I have a party to attend to next week, and not enough hours in the day to go to the Liquor Store... Today is a guuud day... I am supporting Canadian Looters!

  2. #2
    Pinkvelvet's Avatar
    Pinkvelvet is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,034
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    From some bum off the street for $30 Canadian.... that's, like, $3.50 USD... haha, the fuker totally stole it, but I have a party to attend to next week, and not enough hours in the day to go to the Liquor Store... Today is a guuud day... I am supporting Canadian Looters!

    Crown Royal...the choice of all Rye drinkers in Canada.....

    I salute you Justin...and keep supporting us...we need the money!!!!

  3. #3
    Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,693
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkvelvet
    Crown Royal...the choice of all Rye drinkers in Canada.....

    I salute you Justin...and keep supporting us...we need the money!!!!
    haha.. .will do!!! It smells GREAT!!! I can't wait to find out if the bastards pissed in it!! Ehn, it was sealed!

  4. #4
    RA's Avatar
    RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Getting madcow treatments
    Posts
    18,715
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    haha.. .will do!!! It smells GREAT!!! I can't wait to find out if the bastards pissed in it!! Ehn, it was sealed!

    Thats just what I was going to ask you. What if its piss. Well, serve it to your guests first.

  5. #5
    CRUISECONTROL's Avatar
    CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    5,413
    Congrats

  6. #6
    Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,693
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    Thats just what I was going to ask you. What if its piss. Well, serve it to your guests first.
    nah... I made the guy stick around until I smelt it and took a whif... and if it is pissed... well, my hats off to the bums for their sealant skills! It was well worth the $30!

  7. #7
    CRUISECONTROL's Avatar
    CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    5,413
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    nah... I made the guy stick around until I smelt it and took a whif... and if it is pissed... well, my hats off to the bums for their sealant skills! It was well worth the $30!
    Taste it

  8. #8
    CRUISECONTROL's Avatar
    CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    5,413
    why would he want $30?????

    For liquor right????

  9. #9
    Mesomorphyl's Avatar
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pissing on saluu
    Posts
    7,024
    The guy prolly drank the crown and what you have is some kesslers or black velvet. If it is crown, all you need now is some cranberry juice to mix it with.

  10. #10
    Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,693
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    The guy prolly drank the crown and what you have is some kesslers or black velvet. If it is crown, all you need now is some cranberry juice to mix it with.
    haha, nupe, it's crown.... had the seal on it and everything... but the diet pepsi's will be pouring this weekend... maybe even some cran!!!

  11. #11
    Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,693
    Quote Originally Posted by CRUISECONTROL
    why would he want $30?????

    For liquor right????
    it was stolen and he was some bum who wanted to spend the $$$ on crack... at least that's what I would do!

  12. #12
    Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,693
    Quote Originally Posted by CRUISECONTROL
    why would he want $30?????

    For liquor right????
    I just did... tastes fantastic!!!

  13. #13
    Pinkvelvet's Avatar
    Pinkvelvet is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,034
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    haha, nupe, it's crown.... had the seal on it and everything... but the diet pepsi's will be pouring this weekend... maybe even some cran!!!

    You paid 30 US...and I think it goes for about 50 Canadian....FYI

  14. #14
    CRUISECONTROL's Avatar
    CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    5,413
    good for you

  15. #15
    Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,693
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkvelvet
    You paid 30 US...and I think it goes for about 50 Canadian....FYI
    I'm Canadian... and it was $30 CAD.... It's Christmas in Sept for Justin!

  16. #16
    Pinkvelvet's Avatar
    Pinkvelvet is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,034
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    I'm Canadian... and it was $30 CAD.... It's Christmas in Sept for Justin!

    Holy Shit....you value shopper you!

  17. #17
    Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,693
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkvelvet
    Holy Shit....you value shopper you!
    JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!! I know!!! Honest Ed's aien't got shiet on meh!!!

  18. #18
    CRUISECONTROL's Avatar
    CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    5,413
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    I'm Canadian... and it was $30 CAD.... It's Christmas in Sept for Justin!

    Merry X-mas

  19. #19
    Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,693
    Quote Originally Posted by CRUISECONTROL
    Merry X-mas
    why thank you!!!

  20. #20
    superflex1897 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    104
    Good Deal!

  21. #21
    IronCy's Avatar
    IronCy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    1,012
    its friday, crack that shit open, no better time then the present!
    -Cy

  22. #22
    305GUY's Avatar
    305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    M-I-YaYo
    Posts
    3,985
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    haha, nupe, it's crown.... had the seal on it and everything... but the diet pepsi's will be pouring this weekend... maybe even some cran!!!
    YUCK! Cran and Crown? must be a Candadian thing i guess.

  23. #23
    Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,693
    Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    YUCK! Cran and Crown? must be a Candadian thing i guess.
    yeah... it's an experiement that I was suggested to take... pretty sick if you ask me too! Diet Pepsi will be by my side!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •