Thread: Is it worth it?

ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member

Is it worth it?

I just have to get this out:

My girlfriend used to ask me all the time "How are steroids worth it?" She would say that I spend all that money, gain all that weight, then loose it.. so whats the point. Well i'll tell you what the point is, first of all as we know you don't loose all of it, hell you can keep damn near all of it with good PCT. But lets say for a min that you couldn't keep any of it would you still juice? I would. And heres why.. for me my cycles are normaly about $300 with pct and thats for about a 15 week cycle. but i've gotta tell you, I feel so good for those 15 weeks, they are the best 15 weeks out of the year. So i say its worth it just because of the way i feel for those almost 4 months. People spend money to feel/look good all the time. My girlfriend used to get her nails done every other week.. thats $60 a month.. for 4 months that $210 for your freakin nails!! and what about girls that go to spas, they could spend as much as my cycle in one visit. People go to the bar and clubs and spend upwards of $100 in one night, but thats not going to last. So if anyone ever says "Its not really worth it cause you loose everything anyway" you tell them i say F*CK OFF!!!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Anyone who says "you lose it all" isn't educated on the subject at all, and has no business really offering his/her opinion.

~SC~

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    i would donkey punch her.

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Bro, for a girl to criticize you for a $400 annual investment in your looks and sense of well-being is just My girl spends double that on one Gucci purse every other month or that much on her hair every two months!

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by J.S.N.
    i would donkey punch her.
    My girl bugs me all the time about why get so big..you have no reason to get so big blah blah you aren't playing football anymore. And I agree with the nails thing she just got her nails thing and it was expensive as hell and she does it all the time. She tries to argue with me every time and claims to know about them...like oh you cant have kids and blah blah

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Very worth it, glad I waited so long though.

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Anyone who says "you lose it all" isn't educated on the subject at all, and has no business really offering his/her opinion.

~SC~

Yea i agree, but u know how people are... they just go by why they hear. and what they hear is the negative

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ToTheBuckeT21
    Yea i agree, but u know how people are... they just go by why they hear. and what they hear is the negative
    You know everything you gain from steroids you lose? Oh and did you know that you will get a heart attack and die?

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    redicilouse i use to get hammard all the time by my Ex she didnt eally care that i did them she would give me my injections somedays, but she would drop some serious cash oh her hair, and tanning products and her tanning membership, she wasnt into the nail thing and didnt use to much makeup, so she didnt drop to much cash on those things, but damn the hair deal was like once a month and atleast 100 bones each time

Thats what i'm saying man... how can people say that its a waste of money when people are wastin money on stupid crap all the time. I didn't even think of tanning. some of those beds are like $25 for 8mins.. and your tan for what like 3 days

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by steve0
    redicilouse i use to get hammard all the time by my Ex she didnt eally care that i did them she would give me my injections somedays, but she would drop some serious cash oh her hair, and tanning products and her tanning membership, she wasnt into the nail thing and didnt use to much makeup, so she didnt drop to much cash on those things, but damn the hair deal was like once a month and atleast 100 bones each time
    ya my gf is obsessed with tanning

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    My girl bugs me all the time about why get so big..you have no reason to get so big blah blah you aren't playing football anymore. And I agree with the nails thing she just got her nails thing and it was expensive as hell and she does it all the time. She tries to argue with me every time and claims to know about them...like oh you cant have kids and blah blah
    that's exactly why i'd donkey punch her. or at least make her give you a blumpkin.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Yeah, that's precisely what I meant. They go by what they hear, which is by no means formal education on the subject.

~SC~

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    Thats what i'm saying man... how can people say that its a waste of money when people are wastin money on stupid crap all the time. I didn't even think of tanning. some of those beds are like $25 for 8mins.. and your tan for what like 3 days
    ya bro she would tan daliy and i mean efreyday no matter what wich i can understand because i am that whay when it comes to the gym..i must never miss a workout out or i feel out of place...so i feel her on that,,,but a tanning memberdhip cost way more than my gym membership..thats for sure. her tanning membership came out to about an avg..of 3$$ a day which is stupid finally she moved into an apartment complex that provided a tanning bed for free..or it was included somehow

Thread Information