steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT

annyoing step family members

what up fellas my dad got remarried about 3 years ago to this pretty decent woman, but her family is fucced up there pretty bad rednecks now i got nothing against rednecks its just they grew up in this small town in texas and well you get the pictuer....there pretty decent people but very uneducated most ofem think there BMF's and there all full of shit, when we have famliy get togathers i never go just because i cant stand being around there ignorence for only a short period of time, there loud and drunk most of the time and always saying to me Steve you wanna beer !!! loud as hell im like no dude you ask me like 4 times a day...but when i go out with my buds i drink and there like why dont you ever drink with use ??? and i really dont have a response but i just dont like to, im just saying they are people i would normally not hang around, unless i have to lets just say the holidays are brutel, O yeah and they all chain smoke...imalso embaresed to bring new girlfriends or my buddes around fearing that some huge argument may break out becasue that happens once they have been liquerd up a bit, so again they pound me saying shit about how i never have a girl, while this is untrue i keep all my relationships on the DL but it just gets on my nerves so im ranting here sorry...
    Last edited by steve0; 09-23-2005 at 10:54 PM.

Power40 is offline Associate Member
    Have you talked to your dad about this? Let him know why you don't like to hang out with them and see what he tells you. I live with my dad and stepmom right now and I kind of have a grudge 'cause my dad cheated with and left my mom for this lady. My step sister has always been cool though. In the end, they are your family.

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    what can you do? there family.

Quote Originally Posted by Power40
    Have you talked to your dad about this? Let him know why you don't like to hang out with them and see what he tells you. I live with my dad and stepmom right now and I kind of have a grudge 'cause my dad cheated with and left my mom for this lady. My step sister has always been cool though. In the end, they are your family.
    Yeah i have talked to my pops a bit he knows but what you gonna do it is what it is, i have a step brother and step sister from this marrige as well, my step sister drives around with a 8oz bottle of jack she works at a daycare and my step brother well he's a loser he is almost 30 and still lives at home and his girlfriend has no job with 2 kids that arnt his and he tries to tell em what to do, my step family is cool they dont gimmie shit but i know they say shit for instants on sunday when i seem them all because it's NFL day at my pops place, they will say were you been hoe come u didnt comeover friday night?? shit like this bugs the hell otta me

ttuprincess is offline Anabolic Member
    hey dont talk bad about me .. were family after all... lol

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by steve0
    my step family is cool they dont gimmie shit but i know they say shit for instants on sunday when i seem them all because it's NFL day at my pops place, they will say were you been hoe come u didnt comeover friday night?? shit like this bugs the hell otta me
    say " bitch, cuz i didn't". i mean if they can do it why can't you.

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    Sounds like they aren't real family if they are doing those things. Keep it cool, bring a girl around, bring your friends around and then they'll respect you more for not being as ignorant as your "family". If they don't respect you more, they aren't your friends either! Hard way to look at it but its the damn truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazwell
    say " bitch, cuz i didn't". i mean if they can do it why can't you.

very true tazwell i just try yo have respect you know because that what i would whant but the main problem is bringing a new girl arond because someone is always argueing all out loud and its embarising,,,, because i spend alot of time with my pops considering we live in the same city and i may have to move back in because my lease is up on my Apt and i cant find a place do to the evacuees in my city, so its gonna be hell soon

Liquidred is offline Associate Member
    Damn...your family sounds as bad as mine.....I don't really have any good advice.....The same thing pretty much with my mom and stepdad. Him, my mom, and his WHOLE family go to our lake house every weekend. I never really even see my mom on holidays because she always go to these peoples events and no way am i going there. They are just money leaches. I haven't found a way to deal with horrible step families so i don't know what to tell you. I just live my own life and stay away. Best thing i've found.

Quote Originally Posted by Liquidred
    Damn...your family sounds as bad as mine.....I don't really have any good advice.....The same thing pretty much with my mom and stepdad. Him, my mom, and his WHOLE family go to our lake house every weekend. I never really even see my mom on holidays because she always go to these peoples events and no way am i going there. They are just money leaches. I haven't found a way to deal with horrible step families so i don't know what to tell you. I just live my own life and stay away. Best thing i've found.

Dude i hear ya bro, i totally forgot about mentioning money my step moms whole side of the family is always hitting my Pops up for cash evry single one of them its ridiclous,,im always thinking like what would these people do if my dad had never steped into the pictuer

Thread Information