steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT

for those in Sarasota Fl, or nearby

What up guys i could possiblly be moving to Sarasota Fl, around the end of the year. i was woundering if anyone could give some info on the city itself.

i.e- gyms, cost of living, oppurtunities, the people, ect...

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    average age 62. . .good luck

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    That's Florida bro. Everyone's got one foot on the brake pedal and the other one in the grave.

Quote Originally Posted by ginkobulloba
    That's Florida bro. Everyone's got one foot on the brake pedal and the other one in the grave.

nah really i mean i know Flordia has a lot of retieries per say, but Sarasota and Tampa are hot spots i hear??? alot of older people live in like Ft. lauderdale,

righton is offline Senior Member
    Some good strip clubs if your into it, a few good gyms and decent nite life downtown or at Siesta Key. If your going to buy a house just remember the county has the highest average price homes in the state! Not too many old folk, mostly during season(Nov-Apr).

ahammer86 is offline Junior Member
    tampa and st petersburg are a better choice to live in as it has a more youthful vibe but the real estate has really gone up the last couple of years.definitley better night life and not sure about anything else.job opp. might be better here(i live in st petersburg/clearwater area).been to sarasota many times.definitely like it in st pete/tampa a lot better

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by steve0
    nah really i mean i know Flordia has a lot of retieries per say, but Sarasota and Tampa are hot spots i hear??? alot of older people live in like Ft. lauderdale,
    I live in Ft.Laudy-daudy. Very few oldies here, bruh. I see a lot more Ferraris than Buicks. Sarasota doesn't have a lot of young professionals, mostly retirees and families in suburbia, but Tampa's not far.

yeah i gotta cuzz in tampa she is school teacher, she says it beautifull. I mean im really thinking of moving there it is to rekindel with my Ex who is comming to visit me next month in October, im working on my NASM so i can train with that anywere, also i work stictly off commision for a sales comp, out of NY and i can live anywere i want working for them, and besides my EX says she'll pay for my move. one thing is i havnt brought any of this up to my immeidant family

Thread Information