Thread: scammers

robkesl is offline Senior Member

scammers

i read alittle of the other thread in the steroid forum, i was just curious what said swolecat, well and hook, just about, theres no more scammer page, was this brians decesion or just a collective thought, im not trying too cause problems, or start up that locked thread. or anything i was just curious,

i always thought it was a good page, but it needed to be condensed, and i wasnt always sure if all of them were scams or not,

but i can understand why you wouldnt want something like this too, because this site is just for entertainment purposes, and that would say otherwise kinda.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by robkesl
    i read alittle of the other thread in the steroid forum, i was just curious what said swolecat, well and hook, just about, theres no more scammer page, was this brians decesion or just a collective thought, im not trying too cause problems, or start up that locked thread. or anything i was just curious,

i always thought it was a good page, but it needed to be condensed, and i wasnt always sure if all of them were scams or not,

but i can understand why you wouldnt want something like this too, because this site is just for entertainment purposes, and that would say otherwise kinda.
    It's what the system admin wants. He owns the board and has the last say.

There are other boards that still have this information just not this one.

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    thats good enough for me
    you can delete this thread if you want.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Yup, it was BC's call.

~SC~

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    Quote Originally Posted by robkesl
    i never thought of it that way. i guess it was a good idea.

Thread Information