broncojosh is offline Senior Member

spiderman movie...what'd you think?

Well, I saw Spiderman last night, and I'm going to be honest...it made me feel like I was 12 again. I really enjoyed it, and can't wait for alot more of the comic book guys to come to the big screen. The Increadible Hulk is suppost to be in the works as well!!! So what did you guys think?

murph is offline Member
    sorry josh didnt see it yet,...but you make it seem worth going,......(I watched the Tough Man finals lastnight).......

HARDCORE is offline Associate Member
    Excellent movie-definitley worth seeing again. Plus Kirsten Dunst is hot as hell.

latman49 is offline Member
    Saw it tonight. Kicked ass. The only prob I had was Toby McGuire is too geeky. I know Peter Parker isn't supposed to be a stud, but there is no way Spidy gets a chick looking like that. It was still awesome!

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by latman49
    The only prob I had was Toby McGuire is too geeky. I know Peter Parker isn't supposed to be a stud, but there is no way Spidy gets a chick looking like that.
    I thought the web-slinging and building scaling was more unrealistic!

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    Gonna have to go see it, thanks for the heads-up on the movie BroncoJosh !

NightOp is offline Member
    just got back from watching it. I really liked the movie (alot more than I was expecting).. althogh I'm not a comic book guy and normally don't like stuff like that, I thought they really did a good job, it was very entertaining.

theron is offline Associate Member
    I'll be seein' it in two weeks!

XsinshineX is offline Junior Member
    Thought it was a great movie. Macho man was a cool suprise.

Turbo is offline New Member
    Great movie!!! Love the tits in the rain....gobblin looked a little cheezy thou...

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    got a date with my 2 nephews this week to see it, so i will give my .02 then!!!(pretty good excuse for bigkev to go see spiderman at 31yrs old!!!!! )

Sexual Mustard is offline New Member
    Awesome flick! A very well-done comic book movie, unlike Batman & Robin (ugh). I liked the fact that it was a love story first, and a comic book movie second (hey, don't laugh I just finished clomid).

Also, the Mary Jane tits in the rain was worth the price of admission!

solid90062 is offline Member
    I liked it

tie
    tie is offline Junior Member
    Still not out in the UK, but the trailers looks okay, and your reviews are solid, so roll on Brit release! Used to read the Marvel comics, so am counting down the days!

BigD is offline Associate Member
    Well I didn't get to see it, but I want to. Now more than ever after breaking all kinds of records opening weekend, something like $114 million in it's opening weekend alone.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Is it out on DVD yet? lol

I haven't been to the movie theatres in a long time. I kind of like the "pause" button when I gotta go visit the little boys room. Is it really worth going to the theatre or should I save my annual trip for a different movie?

peace,

ttgb

BigBuddha is offline Junior Member
    Some one pulled the fire alarm half way through it...so the half I saw wasnt bad, Ill let you know about the other half later

I think it's worth going to see. Movies like that are best when seen on the big screen, imo. Don't get the full effect at home

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by BigD
    Well I didn't get to see it, but I want to. Now more than ever after breaking all kinds of records opening weekend, something like $114 million in it's opening weekend alone.
    THIS WEEKEND The much-anticipated launch of Sony's super hero tale Spider-Man demolished industry records generating the largest opening weekend in box office history. The big-budget feature film adaptation of the Marvel Comics favorite debuted with a gargantuan $114M over the Friday-to-Sunday period, according to estimates, easily surpassing the previous opening weekend record of $90.3M set last November by Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. Spider-Man's unbelievable weekend haul greatly exceeded the expectations of industry analysts and set the pace for what could be a record summer box office.

you think May 16th will beat it?

BigD is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by broncojosh
    you think May 16th will beat it?
    That's for star wars right? I couldn't even tell you how good the first one did opening weekend.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    I JUST got back from seeing Spider-Man, and DAMN IT WAS GOOOOOD! I agree with ya'll I really liked it. It was GREAT! It was really good that they followed the proper storyline. It was the same as the spider-man comic/cartoon. The only slightly bad part to this was that obviously everyone knew what was going to happen. But still, a GREAT movie and I can't wait until they make some more!

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    OMG! What a great movie. If i had a 24 hour gym i would have went straight there afterwards. Movies like that get me so pupped, my heart rate increases and i cannot sleep all night. And Kristen Dunst is absolutely beautiful in the movie, she deserves a lot more credit then she gets. The only problem i had was that spiderman didn't let mary jane know he was peter parker. That would have made the movie come full circle. I cannot wait till part two, rumor has it, that part 2 is slotted for summer 2004.

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Full Intensity
    OMG! What a great movie. If i had a 24 hour gym i would have went straight there afterwards. Movies like that get me so pupped, my heart rate increases and i cannot sleep all night. And Kristen Dunst is absolutely beautiful in the movie, she deserves a lot more credit then she gets. The only problem i had was that spiderman didn't let mary jane know he was peter parker. That would have made the movie come full circle. I cannot wait till part two, rumor has it, that part 2 is slotted for summer 2004.

I feel the exact same way bro! Loved the movie and wanted to hit the gym hardcore when I got out! And Kirsten Dunst is amazingly attractive! I was disappointed with the ending but gotta leave something for the sequels, right?

ibiza69 is offline Senior Member
    couldn't get in all theatres in the city were sold out all weekend

ibiza69, lmfao with your avatar...funny shit!!!

Thread Information