Terinox is offline The One & Only

Why Do My Threads Keep Disappearing?

I just put up a thread called "Joke..." and it just disappeared. Now I'm wondering if this was deleted/removed my a mod because they found it bad in some way, or is there just something wrong with the board lately?

This is the second or third time this has happened! Has this happened to any other of you members out there???

Plz let me know what's going on, and for the love of God, don't delete this thread too!

Dizzy is offline Banned

Originally posted by Dizzy
    My point exactly

Mrs. T is offline Female Member
    Was that the tarzan joke? I had to kick it to check for squirrels, but I didn't find any ...
    Mrs. T
    "We can change the world when we change ourselves. And the energy of our consciousness, like the energy of all light, continues into the eternity. When there is light in the soul there will be beauty in the person. When there is beauty in the person there will be harmony in the home. When there is harmony in the home there will order in the nation. When there is order in the nation there will be peace in the world."
    - Chinese Proverb

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    Sorry Terinox, I love ya bro, but that wasn't exactly in good taste, the Tarzan joke. I have the feeling to many people complained. I will admit to being one of them.

Originally posted by Canes4Ever
    Sorry Terinox, I love ya bro, but that wasn't exactly in good taste, the Tarzan joke. I have the feeling to many people complained. I will admit to being one of them.
    REALLY??? Wow, well you guys know me and offending anyone would be the last thing in my mind! Sorry if ya'll found it offensive, and if it needed to go, then it needed to go.

I just assumed it would be okay cause i've read some...well, "ruder" i guess you could call it, jokes.

But what I find weird is that in the past, a thread or two of mine have disappeared which were nothing like this, just normal q's or comments.

Oh well.

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    Originally posted by Terinox

REALLY??? Wow, well you guys know me and offending anyone would be the last thing in my mind! Sorry if ya'll found it offensive, and if it needed to go, then it needed to go.

I just assumed it would be okay cause i've read some...well, "ruder" i guess you could call it, jokes.

But what I find weird is that in the past, a thread or two of mine have disappeared which were nothing like this, just normal q's or comments.

Oh well.
    Hmmmm, don't what to tell ya about those, except....

<Twilight Zone Music>

do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do,.........

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    Another case for mulder and scully...........

Thread Information