decadbal is offline Banned

mtv2 and their obsession

with fitty.... hes ok, but not worth an hr or two a day... everyday they have some lame show bout that moron

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    That guy is still around?

chest6 is offline Banned
    u watch that damn channel....hahahahaha

no, but scrollin past it everyday i see sometihng about that POS, why cant he get popped. i dont know if thats a good thing, then ppl would look up to him like tupac...

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    no, but scrollin past it everyday i see sometihng about that POS, why cant he get popped. i dont know if thats a good thing, then ppl would look up to him like tupac...
    HE WAS A PROPHET AND A POET!!!!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    They have to fill there time, so they use that asshole.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Why ya'll hatin' on a successful businessman?

Nuttin' better to do??

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Why ya'll hatin' on a successful businessman?

Nuttin' better to do??

~SC~

If you have to kill people, commit crimes, and sell drugs to kids to be a succesful business man, I'm going to turn down my upcoming promotion.....

Everyone comes from different backgrounds, not all people have it "PEACHY" and clean.

Bottom line is that he did make something of himself, and doesn't have to live that lifestyle at all. Anyone who can get out of that kind of shit and be as successful as he is should be commended.

We just have different opinions on it, nothing wrong w/that.

~SC~

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JDawg1536
    If you have to kill people, commit crimes, and sell drugs to kids to be a succesful business man, I'm going to turn down my upcoming promotion.....
    he lived in the hood, and he hustled as hard as he could to make money. who says he sold crack to kids too. now he really is a business man cause he has his own label, clothing line, sold 1 mil records in 4 days over 11 mil world wide, has his own vit water, shoe deal, list goes on and on. u put someone like that in the hood and he's a entrepenuer there once he was in the business world he was a entrepenuer there.

Everyone comes from different backgrounds, not all people have it "PEACHY" and clean.

Bottom line is that he did make something of himself, and doesn't have to live that lifestyle at all. Anyone who can get out of that kind of shit and be as successful as he is should be commended.

We just have different opinions on it, nothing wrong w/that.

~SC~
    Well put.

Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    he lived in the hood, and he hustled as hard as he could to make money. who says he sold crack to kids too. now he really is a business man cause he has his own label, clothing line, sold 1 mil records in 4 days over 11 mil world wide, has his own vit water, shoe deal, list goes on and on. u put someone like that in the hood and he's a entrepenuer there once he was in the business world he was a entrepenuer there.
    I disagree. He is hardly an entrepenuer or a business man. It doenst take a genius to sign a contract for lots of money. Is LeBron James an entrepenuer because of his shoe deal or clothes he puts out? No. He is a good basketball player who can sign on the dotted line.

Yeah, but 50 is the one who recruited Mob Deep, came up w/the idea for his vitamin water, G-Unit clique, G-Unit clothing, etc., and he is also producing people making more money. True, the movie "Get Rich or Die Tryin'", his videogame, the Reebok Deal, etc. were all people who came to him, but they did so because he already made a name for himself being the hustler and businessman that he is.

~SC~

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    I disagree. He is hardly an entrepenuer or a business man. It doenst take a genius to sign a contract for lots of money. Is LeBron James an entrepenuer because of his shoe deal or clothes he puts out? No. He is a good basketball player who can sign on the dotted line.
    i see what ur saying i just think that because he did come up with the whole g-unit thing that made him a millionaire plenty of times over from coming nothing is pretty impressive. not to say he is a role model cause he did do mad shit that is not businessman like.

Yeah, but 50 is the one who recruited Mob Deep, came up w/the idea for his vitamin water, G-Unit clique, G-Unit clothing, etc., and he is also producing people making more money. True, the movie "Get Rich or Die Tryin'", his videogame, the Reebok Deal, etc. were all people who came to him, but they did so because he already made a name for himself being the hustler and businessman that he is.

~SC~
    True, but he had the bankroll to start it all. Give me that kind of money and fame, and Id make Bill Gates look poor.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    True, but he had the bankroll to start it all. Give me that kind of money and fame, and Id make Bill Gates look poor.
    you want it to be given to you, but he actually earned it.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    I think 50 is a tad full of shit i think they make up stories to make him seem like a bad ass i think rappers nowadays talk alot of shit where as rockstars actually did alot of shit

Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    you want it to be given to you, but he actually earned it.

LOL, did you read the thread at all? And no, I dont want it given to me. I hate celebrities, and If I ever became famous would go into hiding.

yea, sellin drugs, then braggin about it on a record, that make you a winner... big let down with this thread... some of you ppl need to have a lesson on what being a real person is about, not kissin the ass of some banger, who prolly would rob you, rape your wife then bragg about it on a record, but hey, your dumbass would prolly buy the LP..

yea, sellin drugs, then braggin about it on a record, that make you a winner... big let down with this thread... some of you ppl need to have a lesson on what being a real person is about, not kissin the ass of some banger, who prolly would rob you, rape your wife then bragg about it on a record, but hey, your dumbass would prolly buy the LP..
    SOOOOO true

werd to your mother.......

50 cent is to much of a pussy to do that shit.

Anyways, I just dont hate on people for no reason. So 50 cent used to sell drugs OH MY FVCKING GOD! who the fuck hasnt sold drugs. Theres just no reason to hate on him. The kid has flow and thats it. hes just another fvcking celebrity.

50 is a bitch i dont even beleive he was shot in the face

i dont hate him bc he sold drugs, i dont even hate him, i think hes a complete moron who can barely read. bc he sold drugs, that makes him a POS, then when ppl support it, or say, so what, that makes them a POS.. wait till someone u love is killed by drugs, or a banger... you fellas praising him, your outlooks will change.. till then, stay in the dark, say oh poor him he had a huge struggle and bla bla, so did a ton of other ppl where hes from and all over, and did they resort to that...no. but you geniuses think what you want, i can name a few more ppl who arnt welcome at my house now

i just dont understand where this hateful passion comes from over 50. Its just straight HATING! i could give a shit about his struggle, his crack dealing blah blah blah. as long as he makes the bitches shake their ass at the club I DONT GIVE A FVCK!!!! Hes just another fvcking actor celebrity like brad pitt, but who actually has an intersting "come up" story. And he has flow on the mic.

If your gonna hate on a celebrity hate on OJ Simpson. That mvtherfucker killed his wife and is playing golf every fvcking day around the way. %\50 didnt kill any1 nor has he claimed to. sure hes claimed he would but havent we all.

I beleive most of his story is bullshit

Quote Originally Posted by bignatt
    I beleive most of his story is bullshit
    bro the guy was shot nine times. Theres medical records to prove it. dont you think some hater would have tried to exploit him if it wasnt true.

anyways i'm starting to sound like 50's public defender here, and i'm not even such a fan anymore. i just hate to see hating for no reason. Peace.

If your gonna hate on a celebrity hate on OJ Simpson. That mvtherfucker killed his wife and is playing golf every fvcking day around the way. %\50 didnt kill any1 nor has he claimed to. sure hes claimed he would but havent we all.
    He has claimed to have killed people, but it's probably BS.

the only thing he has done, is fuck ugly fat white girls, and i thank him for that

Hey Deca , who are the "dumbasses" you speak of, and those who are no longer invited to your house?

Me? Just because I like Curtis Jackson aka 50 Cent and the G-Unit?

Awwww bummer man, I'm crushed!!!!!!

(sarcasm of course)

I just see you as VERY mad at the world these days Deca, is everything alright brutha man? In quite a few threads as of late you've seemed really "different", like something is eatin' at ya. Just not the same personality that I have come to know on here.

Ah well, u can't please 'em all...........and I most certainly don't try.

G G G G G-UNIT!!!!!

~SC~

just not happy with some things going on here, and at other places that used to feel like home. my elbow is ruined for the time being, so i cant workout, im getting fat, which i hate, my diet is fubar, which is my fault, but i hate dieting when i cant workout. i hate my job, i am plannin a move, which i hope to occur in the next 3 weeks, so hopefully things will change

Keep hope alive bruh, it'll all work out in the end.

My elbow (extensors that control your fingers) is TOTALLY fucked as of now, if that makes you feel any better. Doing shrugs and the d-bell slipped from sweat and pulled the living shit out of my 4-arm........it's hard to even make a fist.

~SC~

chest6 is offline Banned
    Doing shrugs and the d-bell slipped from sweat and pulled the living shit out of my 4-arm........it's hard to even make a fist.

~SC~
    Damn man..guess you dont use gloves ..o well i may sound pussy but o well. I might ditch them bcuz when i deadlift the weight starts to slip and when im barehanded it doesnt

chest6 is offline Banned
    just not happy with some things going on here, and at other places that used to feel like home. my elbow is ruined for the time being, so i cant workout, im getting fat, which i hate, my diet is fubar, which is my fault, but i hate dieting when i cant workout. i hate my job, i am plannin a move, which i hope to occur in the next 3 weeks, so hopefully things will change
    looks like you arent doin too well right now. It'll all get better with time no worries...I know how it feels about the gettin fat part..sucks dont it..ull pull through man

bro the guy was shot nine times. Theres medical records to prove it. dont you think some hater would have tried to exploit him if it wasnt true.

anyways i'm starting to sound like 50's public defender here, and i'm not even such a fan anymore. i just hate to see hating for no reason. Peace.
    I dont beleive he was shot 9 times

Quote Originally Posted by bignatt
    I dont beleive he was shot 9 times
    I have no idea why you wouldn't, since even his arch enemy Ja Rule spoke on the event and knows that it's true.

~SC~

I have no idea why you wouldn't, since even his arch enemy Ja Rule spoke on the event and knows that it's true.

~SC~
    Arch enemy lol......For some reason the whole rap scene just seems like its all set up and fake. Like its the WWF of music.

Arch enemy lol......For some reason the whole rap scene just seems like its all set up and fake. Like its the WWF of music.
    i agree with this

Thread Information