Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    icedudez is offline Member
    lol a viper!
    what !
    your nuts man!, get a bmw m3 csl - maybe just a cs if ur not as hardcore as a csl! or a mitsubish evo 8 mr-fq 400! if u want a real car , man if u can afford a viper u can have so many amazing cars!!

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by icedudez
    lol a viper!
    what !
    your nuts man!, get a bmw m3 csl - maybe just a cs if ur not as hardcore as a csl! or a mitsubish evo 8 mr-fq 400! if u want a real car , man if u can afford a viper u can have so many amazing cars!!
    Not sure what the cs/ csl are, but I did have an M3 convertible a few years back. Good car, but I have an X5 now, so that's enough Bimmers for me. The Evo is not my style at all. And all personal taste, I think the Viper qualifies for a REAL car.

BTW, lol that this thread is still going 2 days after my B-Day.

Quote Originally Posted by SMYL_GR8
    Not sure what the cs/ csl are, but I did have an M3 convertible a few years back. Good car, but I have an X5 now, so that's enough Bimmers for me. The Evo is not my style at all. And all personal taste, I think the Viper qualifies for a REAL car.

BTW, lol that this thread is still going 2 days after my B-Day.
    a csl is a stripped out version of an m3, a real race car, yeah lots of ppl arent into the evo's and i can definately see why...what about an audi rs6, or an s4, or an sl 55 amg, maybe out of budget but who knows...lol the ride of american cars if hard as hell, get those suspensions softened up

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I think he just wants a viper. It is a very Sweet car, and pretty rare. I'd personally get an Hummer H1, since I already have other fast toys.

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    I think he just wants a viper. It is a very Sweet car, and pretty rare. I'd personally get an Hummer H1, since I already have other fast toys.
    fair play...a hummer...wild...what fast toys?

a csl is a stripped out version of an m3, a real race car, yeah lots of ppl arent into the evo's and i can definately see why...what about an audi rs6, or an s4, or an sl 55 amg, maybe out of budget but who knows...lol the ride of american cars if hard as hell, get those suspensions softened up
    Not into Audi. The SL is nice, but EVERYBODY has them down here. The ride of the viper is stiff, but the handling goes with it. I already have other cars for everyday stuff. I want a feel-good fast impractical one!

A good friend of mine got te H1 a few months back. Black convertible with a Monsoon audio system, totally sick. I couldn't drive that thing, just doesn't look right unless you've got a superbowl ring or a rap grammy.

Not into Audi. The SL is nice, but EVERYBODY has them down here. The ride of the viper is stiff, but the handling goes with it. I already have other cars for everyday stuff. I want a feel-good fast impractical one!
    1 word - FERRARI

scm007 is offline Associate Member
    I guess find something that makes you feel young, if it isn't doing 3 girls in the same day, then find something else. I don't know, go traveling or something.

1 word - FERRARI
    , 3 words PIECE OF SHIT! I'm not quite at the stage yet where I can buy a $200K car only to have it sit in the garage every other month. I like stuff that's somewhat reliable.

, 3 words PIECE OF SHIT! I'm not quite at the stage yet where I can buy a $200K car only to have it sit in the garage every other month. I like stuff that's somewhat reliable.
    lol. i feel personally hurt by that comment... there is nothing like a ferrari. and before y'all ask i have driven 1, a 360 and yes i am only 19 lifes good to ya sumtimes hehe

Driving one and owning one are two totally different things.

I go out on a 47ft yacht a couple times a month. It's not mine so who cares.
    i know man, i know, i would kill to own one, but its never gonna happen unfortunately! we can all dream and mine is owning a ferrari!

If someone owns one then it is not impossible. Do you think they make cars so that no body can afford them.. You have given up already and your only 19. I will be retired by the time I'm 40.
    how will u be retired by the time your 40? yeah but ive got no qualifications, no nothing, nothing really going for me at all in jobs or education, so i dont see it possible for me

how will u be retired by the time your 40?
    Because I am a focused individual who sets goals and achieves them. People are lazy, I am not a normal person. Look at what SMYL has accomplished and he is barely 30. Saying you have no qualifications and you are not educated. Well sitting on your ass thinking or saying that about yourself deff. isn't helping the situation. Do you wake up in the morning and set goals for that day? If not then how will you get anything accomplished. I'm not gonna lecture you like an old man, I am only 5 or 6 years older than you, but when I was your age I was working in France making close to 6 figures because I made opportunities for myself. No one is gonna walk up to you and hold your hand and make you a millionaire. Think about it.

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    what a toot my own horn thread

It was more of a motivational speech thread, I hope he actually reads it and does something with his life. Move along if you don't have anything useless to say. Let me delete all my posts leading up to this just for you Muck. I am just proud of my accomplishments, I started with nothing but a good upbringing.
    Last edited by IBdmfkr; 10-02-2005 at 11:05 PM.

It was more of a motivational speech thread, I hope he actually reads it and does something with his life. Move along if you don't have anything useless to say. Let me delete all my posts leading up to this just for you Muck. I am just proud of my accomplishments, I started with nothing but a good upbringing.

dude - i totally wasnt speaking in reference to your comments...those i enjoyed reading actually. i said what a toot your own horn thread....yours was a post - the thread was started yesterday

and ill make a statement whenever i feel it necessary

Nice save. haha, thought it was directed towards me. My bad. I just don't get when people are so unmotivated. Then again, I like those people, makes it easier to climb to the top.

i was so unmotivated most of my life and it sucks thinking back on it...so much wasted time. the only thing i worked at was partying and at the age of 35 now im still catching up on missed opportunities due to laziness. i always have to learn the hard way.

Quote Originally Posted by MuckDog
    i was so unmotivated most of my life and it sucks thinking back on it...so much wasted time. the only thing i worked at was partying and at the age of 35 now im still catching up on missed opportunities due to laziness. i always have to learn the hard way.
    It sucks thinking back on it so much that you've got to hate on my thread, but that's cool. I live with envy and jealousy every day. If I would have started this thread "It's my 31st birthday and I've got nothing going for me and no girlfriend" I would have got a bunch of support and pity, but b/c I share some good fortune with you guys, you think I'm bragging. Just notice you're the first person to say something like this in 3 days. That's OK. I've shared real estate and career advice with guys on here willingly. 35 is young, amigo. Give me props and then go make up for lost time.
    Last edited by SMYL_GR8; 10-03-2005 at 05:48 AM.

i know man, i know, i would kill to own one, but its never gonna happen unfortunately! we can all dream and mine is owning a ferrari!
    Well, I don't know your situation and what kind of obstacles or handicaps life has given you, but to be so defeated at 19 makes no sense to me. If you're not the brightest guy in the world, SO WHAT! If you can't afford college right now, WHO CARES! I just played poker with a guy on Saturday that is worth about $20MILL and he couldn't een learn the fucking game and never WENT to college. All I'm saying is (however cliche it sounds) is ANYBODY can make it b/c I see people every day that started out as NOTHING with little to no help and now they're big time. You only need vision and effort, that's it.

What did you end up going with, the viper? Or are you gonna hold off.

What did you end up going with, the viper? Or are you gonna hold off.
    Making the deal today, 02 Viper Charcoal ext/Cognac int. BTW, saw that bike list you have, pretty sick. I just sold my CBR on Saturday *sniff* *sniff*

Yep the R1 is GONE! It was my personal favorite, I enjoy the Aprilia too.

Enjoy that viper, it is a SWEET car. Nothing but Power! Oh and A lot of maintainance. I'm looking into the new Bimmer 530, Get to write it off too.

Yep the R1 is GONE! It was my personal favorite, I enjoy the Aprilia too.

Enjoy that viper, it is a SWEET car. Nothing but Power! Oh and A lot of maintainance. I'm looking into the new Bimmer 530, Get to write it off too.
    I hope not. I talked to a few guys in the viper club of America (my bro in law included) and they all said it was a pretty well built car, def more than a Sunday car. My X5 has had little things wrong since I got it while my Porsche has never needed anything. You just never know these days. It's hit or miss. . . .unless you get a Kia, then you KNOW it's a piece of shit!

I hope not. I talked to a few guys in the viper club of America (my bro in law included) and they all said it was a pretty well built car, def more than a Sunday car. My X5 has had little things wrong since I got it while my Porsche has never needed anything. You just never know these days. It's hit or miss. . . .unless you get a Kia, then you KNOW it's a piece of shit!
    Hey I love my kia! j/k! No not the way the viper is built, just the initial cost of maintainance for that car. Oil change alone is a little over 100$ and tires close to 1500$. But hey if you can afford the car, you can afford the maintainance. Kinda like a boat or a plane.

Hey I love my kia! j/k! No not the way the viper is built, just the initial cost of maintainance for that car. Oil change alone is a little over 100$ and tires close to 1500$. But hey if you can afford the car, you can afford the maintainance. Kinda like a boat or a plane.
    Yeah, my vette was 1500 for tires. Oil change on my Porsche was 300. 300! for a fucking oil change!

I had a mouse crawl into my Porsche engine and chew a wire that made the engine check light come on. Normally, you would flip the hood up and change the wire. . .Not in a Porsche. 6 hours of labor to remove the gas tank and THEN change the wire. $750. But hey, I drove a Geo Prizm only for 5 years so I've "paid my dues".

It sucks thinking back on it so much that you've got to hate on my thread, but that's cool. I live with envy and jealousy every day. If I would have started this thread "It's my 31st birthday and I've got nothing going for me and no girlfriend" I would have got a bunch of support and pity, but b/c I share some good fortune with you guys, you think I'm bragging. Just notice you're the first person to say something like this in 3 days. That's OK. I've shared real estate and career advice with guys on here willingly. 35 is young, amigo. Give me props and then go make up for lost time.
    i duno bout this other guy but i dont think your bragging, plus if somebody has done well for themselves i dont see it as bragging at all.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    just get a monster truck. i hear they get pretty good gas mileage. how fun would that be to have a monster truck and just run over several cars on the way to work.

i duno bout this other guy but i dont think your bragging, plus if somebody has done well for themselves i dont see it as bragging at all.
    Thanx, bro. You're 19 and he's 35 and you're the bigger man.

Quote Originally Posted by punchrf
    just get a monster truck. i hear they get pretty good gas mileage. how fun would that be to have a monster truck and just run over several cars on the way to work.
    I have enough tickets on my record, thanx.

Update: Bought the Viper today, picking it up Saturday. I got so lucky, the exact color combo I was looking for and about $8K below market value.

TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member
    I have enough tickets on my record, thanx.

Update: Bought the Viper today, picking it up Saturday. I got so lucky, the exact color combo I was looking for and about $8K below market value.
    Oh No!!!! I just saw this thread - Happy late birthday, for what it is worth I was going to talk you into this....

Hope it was a great one!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information