Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    POOR OLD MAN!

tawweiliu is offline Associate Member
    lol I no I no dam the years go fast

Superhuman is offline Banned
    I just graduated, I'm a freshman in college now. I miss high school already - but don't get me wrong, college is awesome.

Pinkvelvet is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spound
    Why thank you Wanna see the front? jk
    You look like you are in pretty damn good shape yourself....Lookin good in the avatar.

Yea, I kinda shy away when girls look at me at the gym too, but sometimes i think its b/c they are looking at me like im crazy for lifting a lot of weight or something. For example, one time I was deadlifting, and I had 4 plates on the bar, and did a set, then I went and put a 5th 45# on each side and this girl was like what the hell your doing more weight?!?! I was like uhhhh yea LOL

The only time i am really self concious about a girl not finding me attractive for the reason of me being too big though is when I am bulking on cycle and I am really bloated, it just makes me feel uncomfortable.

This is uncanny....I think the exact same way when I'm bulking...(which; is right now by the way)...lucky for me...being in Canada...I can hide it quite easily now that I'm closer to the colder months!

Quote Originally Posted by 63190
    So How much you bench?

Well, not much as of yet...I would have to say...at least competition weight...mmmm....110..I'm actually a very tiny girl....

I know 110...pounds..not much..but, give me time...I'll be up there with the big boys.....

LAW
    LAW is offline Female Member
    My bf is 6'4 and 220. He doesn't work out but is in good shape because of the work he does. A guy who is 6'4 and 240 is in no way to big, IMO. (Im just 5'1 myself) Then again I would need a pic to really judge if you were to big. I met a guy the other day that was 6'4 who was about 275-280 and real muscular. I just don't like "fat" guys or the Ashton Kutcher type at all. EW . I want a man with big hands, big bod and....

1819 is offline Senior Member
    being big, being cut, being rich, being a rock star, being an athlete... they all might be "in's" but i'll tell you this...at the end of the day, you better be a solid guy, cause thats what they're lookin for. i have dated more than my share. im average looking, average build, yes, i was an athlete and the people i hang with now are still very "popular people" but the kind of chicks that are attracted to that i have no use for. the girl i finally settled down with had no idea what i had done athletically and it wasnt until about 5 months or so did i introduce her to my boys and the "lifestyle". best decision i ever made. now i know its just me she likes.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Females in the UK tend to like a good looking guy with some muscle, but nothing over the top. A nice toned body with a set of great abs is the way to go here.

decadbal is offline Banned
    women like guys who razzle em and dazzle em

The Return Of Hoss is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Hoss, your in highschool? Damn I'm old, I can barely remember my highschool.
    Senior year

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    I'm 6' 1" 260 (ish) lbs. and not getting any play lately. When I was smaller I was hitting them all the time. (I haven't been out in awhile either, working 7 days a week at 2 businesses I own and getting ready to open another one, stress) thinking of trimming way down(maybe even losing some muscle ) but hate to feel "small"

fuck that, I'm gonna keep on getting bigger and I dont give a shit who likes it or who doesnt. You see, its not that we are too big, its everybody else is too small. As soon as you represent yourself as somebody who takes care of your physique I guess it sends off an intimidating vibe

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    i agree with the whole big looking thing. i was bout a 140 in highschool and got a lot of girls, and now im 177. ive gained quite a bit and that is LBM, not fat and water weight. ill keep you guys and ladies updated cus im meeting up with bout 50-90 of them this christmas(havent seen them in 2 years). ill let ya know what they have to say. my goal by the end of the year is bout 190 at 5'7". i start week 3 of my test e cycle on wednesday so well see how they react when i meet up with them again!

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    fuck that, I'm gonna keep on getting bigger and I dont give a shit who likes it or who doesnt. You see, its not that we are too big, its everybody else is too small. As soon as you represent yourself as somebody who takes care of your physique I guess it sends off an intimidating vibe

True enough, I get the "I was intimidiated at first" thing every time.

SpeedDemon is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    women prefer skinny guys for relationships but musclheads for sexual indiscretions. Depending on what the woman wants will depend how she prefers you. Women shy away from muscleheads for relationships cuz they see them as having too many sexual options and wont be faithfull.
    Studies have been done. look it up on netscape

WRONG! It has nothing to do with skinny vs muscled or your BODY. It has to do with your facial features.A small majority of Women (55-60%) prefer men with boyish, baby faced features for relationships because they SEEM less likely to cheat, less likely to committ agressive acts and domestic violence and they look like better parents. On other hand some women (40-45%) prefer men with more masculine features (biggers jaws, higher shoulder to waist ratio...) because they look better in bed and more agressive. It is has nothing to do with muscle, al thought it can play a role in women's choice of men, but untimately face dictates that part.

decadbal is offline Banned
    take a look a that penis.. i mean come on, you american guys have huge penis, me, im japaneses, i have tiny penis compared to you big american penis

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    take a look a that penis.. i mean come on, you american guys have huge penis, me, im japaneses, i have tiny penis compared to you big american penis
    LMFAO

mass junkie is offline banned
    lol wtf is wrong with you man?

HULKBOY is offline Member
    hahha good stuff but from personal experience i noticed whenever walkin in the club the chicks w/the skinny ass boyfrinds look over at you and pretty much every chick stares at a guy w a nice body and you know if given the chance they would jump your bones cause ive been told that for a lay chicks are looking for good looking guys cause they wanna see us naked and see our weener in work.

G-13 is offline Member
    It's facial features and the laws of attraction. If ur ugly you gets no play, if you got the cut jaw and high cheekbone johnny depp skull features your in like Flynn.
    I think if you have a low bf your facial features will come out pretty well.

bigJJ is offline Member
    south park always just puts it out there on the line, huh?

I stick with the basic dictums of biology. Genetically, women are predisposed to finding the strongest, healthiest mate. He is the one that is most likely to produce gentically healthy offspring. Provided his testicles aren't the size of raisins (thanks HCG !).

Women liking the Ashton Kutcher type are being led by marketing, nothing more. When it comes down to a real, primal, drunken choice, they will follow the strong dominant male home. If they don't, then have you considered that you're just an ugly MF? That plays a role too...

colossus1 is offline Member
    Having a nice/big body will create an initial attraction........you better have the personality to back it up.......end of story.

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie

A better question might be,

What is right with you man?

colossus1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie

Mass.....he wants some of your junkie.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkvelvet
    Something about a big guy who can give his girl a big bear hug (without crushing her) is the pinnacle of my day!
    Yes, I've heard that from a lot of girls, something about tha fact that women like to feel protected...I can honestly say that the Vin-diesel-pick-a-girl-up-and-wrap-her-legs-around-you move worked MORE THAN ONCE

Pinkevelvet, lookin' real good in your avatar

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    here we are bustin ass in the gym to look good and pick up fine women. we get that "ur to big, u scare me!" and then u see some fine ass woman with some fat obese slob. i always think damn whats wrong with this picture.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    here we are bustin ass in the gym to look good and pick up fine women. we get that "ur to big, u scare me!" and then u see some fine ass woman with some fat obese slob. i always think damn whats wrong with this picture.
    GODD@MN FERRARIS

Quote Originally Posted by bor
    Yes, I've heard that from a lot of girls, something about tha fact that women like to feel protected...I can honestly say that the Vin-diesel-pick-a-girl-up-and-wrap-her-legs-around-you move worked MORE THAN ONCE

Pinkevelvet, lookin' real good in your avatar

You should check out my pics... in the Members pic forum!!

Oh, and Thank you!!

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    yea, after i get to know a girl, they all say they were intimdated by me, or afraid of me, and i hate that, bc id never harm a girl

I honestly don't think they were afraid of you hurting them, I mean have you looked in the mirror lately.

GEESUS MAN...your one scary lookin mutherfukker.

(call me)

BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member
    Self-confidence is the most attractive thing in both men and women. If you feel good about yourself, the way you look, the way you live your life, it will radiate to others in the way you interact with them.

Having a jacked body, big tits, low body-fat, is one way to build self-esteem, but there are a lot of attractive guys and gals, we all know, who even though they don't have the best physiques are just the ones we want to be with.

(I'm embarrased that I'm attracted to a S.U.N.Y. student with mousy brown hair, who is taking out the compost, making coffee in long underwear.)

BigLittleTim
    Last edited by BigLittleTim; 10-05-2005 at 08:48 AM. Reason: changed tense of a verb

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member
    I get a lot more attention now that I"m 235lbs, 6'1 and benching 400 with muscles bulging everywhere that when I was 205 and trying to break the 3 plate barrier on the bench. But the chicks I talk to do always ask why are you going out with me, like they assume your nailing other chicks all the time. I agree though that its your personality that is going to keep the chick around., not your body. And I sense that woman do get intimidated by your body when your big and muscled up.

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    my ex g/f loved my size, till i punched her out

j/k

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Girls always thank god when I drop my pants...... wait what are we talkin about again.... woops...

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LAW
    My bf is 6'4 and 220. He doesn't work out but is in good shape because of the work he does. A guy who is 6'4 and 240 is in no way to big, IMO. (Im just 5'1 myself) Then again I would need a pic to really judge if you were to big. I met a guy the other day that was 6'4 who was about 275-280 and real muscular. I just don't like "fat" guys or the Ashton Kutcher type at all. EW . I want a man with big hands, big bod and....
    LISTEN UP LAW... none of us MEN... wanna here about your jacked BF!! OK!!!!!!

thank you... now let me look at your avi in peace!!

Liquidred is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    my ex g/f loved my size, till i punched her out

j/k

haha

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    As one of the biggest guys here, I must say, 10% of women likes muscles or big (toned) guys. the rest are like all women, they dont know what the fuck they want

Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo
    As one of the biggest guys here, I must say, 10% of women likes muscles or big (toned) guys. the rest are like all women, they dont know what the fuck they want

LMAO!!!

However...this is one woman who does know what she wants...and always goes after it...whether or not I get it...well, thats another story!

xtinaunasty is offline Female Member
    i just like a guy who has the same interests as me. A relationship isnt going to go to far if a guy is bitching because he thinks i "work out too much." They're just scared...

so if they are fit and like to work out too...that is usually enough for me. cut, big, or skinny and trying....whatever
    Last edited by xtinaunasty; 10-05-2005 at 03:12 PM.

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    well I have a gf and she loves big guy!

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xtralarg
    Do women like big guys?
    Now that depends on where your size is at!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information