Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Do women like big guys?

I allways thought that women loved muscle ,can you be too big though? there was a point when women liked my size but as ive got bigger a lot seem to be scared,now its only the odd one or two that like it, anyone else notice that or have i just gone ugly?

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I am told i am too big, and the wife likes me better more cut, and defined than big..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    i feel like now a days girls look for that ashton kutcher slim look. cant stand that shit, but there are girls that like the extra large muscle look.

Pinkvelvet is offline Female Member
    I do personally like bigger guys...whether it's thick (like off season), or cut...it doesn't matter; as long as he takes care of his body. And, I agree with lucabratzi...don't like the slim build...no offense to those...just my choice...!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkvelvet
    I do personally like bigger guys...whether it's thick (like off season), or cut...it doesn't matter; as long as he takes care of his body. And, I agree with lucabratzi...don't like the slim build...no offense to those...just my choice...!!!!
    Shame theres not more girls like you around !!!

Liquidred is offline Associate Member
    There are more girls that like a med cut build, then a huge guy. i hate women that think skinny fuckers are buff, its so stupid. If a star has a low bf to show their abs they are on the top 100 hottest bodies list.

ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member
    yea i've found that its really all a matter of abs and body fat levels... I mean you can't be like 140lbs or lower then your too skinny.. but i say if your between 150-190 and your ripped out. You've got it made. i'm 5'10ish and i'm tryin to make my way to about 185 like 8% bf.. i'll let u know wht the ladies think ha

Quote Originally Posted by Liquidred
    There are more girls that like a med cut build, then a huge guy. i hate women that think skinny fuckers are buff, its so stupid. If a star has a low bf to show their abs they are on the top 100 hottest bodies list.

If I'm heavier than the guy..or can bench more than him......take a long walk off a short pier buddy!!!!! Nothing is less sexier to me than that!

Something about a big guy who can give his girl a big bear hug (without crushing her) is the pinnacle of my day!

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    women prefer skinny guys for relationships but musclheads for sexual indiscretions. Depending on what the woman wants will depend how she prefers you. Women shy away from muscleheads for relationships cuz they see them as having too many sexual options and wont be faithfull.
    Studies have been done. look it up on netscape

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    women prefer skinny guys for relationships but musclheads for sexual indiscretions. Depending on what the woman wants will depend how she prefers you. Women shy away from muscleheads for relationships cuz they see them as having too many sexual options and wont be faithfull.

I must say though...vice versa!!!!!!!!

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981

Yea, most girls who don't know me think I am the biggest man whore bc i am big and in good shape i guess.

Yes, I have found your observations to be true though, i only get the odd one or two girls that like me being big, others are not attracted to it I guess

Quote Originally Posted by spound
    Yea, most girls who don't know me think I am the biggest man whore bc i am big and in good shape i guess.

Yes, I have found your observations to be true though, i only get the odd one or two girls that like me being big, others are not attracted to it I guess

And, if they don't find you attractive...F*%@k them!

Yummy back by the way!

This is really ironic..I try to make eye contact with an attractive (very large) guy at the gym...and they kinda shy away...mmmm....

Quote Originally Posted by xtralarg
    I allways thought that women loved muscle ,can you be too big though? there was a point when women liked my size but as ive got bigger a lot seem to be scared,now its only the odd one or two that like it, anyone else notice that or have i just gone ugly?
    Send me a pic...and I'll be the judge of that last question...lol (wink)

Liquidred is offline Associate Member

Yummy back by the way!

This is really ironic..I try to make eye contact with an attractive (very large) guy at the gym...and they kinda shy away...mmmm....
    i shy away from girls in the gym also when the make eye contact b/c i always think they aren't there to be hit on. If im wrong tell me b/c there are some hot ass girls at the gym....lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Liquidred
    i shy away from girls in the gym also when the make eye contact b/c i always think they aren't there to be hit on. If im wrong tell me b/c there are some hot ass girls at the gym....lol...
    Whoa...okey..be careful....

I do agree, I'm not there to be picked up...but if the vibes are they're from him...and I'm recipro cating with a nice smile or "eye" contact...than I think it's okey for him to perhaps..offer any "spotting" services to be able to slide in for a future move!

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    At 6 ft 4 240 I don't think you are falling under the too big category Bro, it might just be in your head. I got hit on the most when I was 260 and bloated over the summer and I'm only 5' 10"

Mizfit is offline Banned
    if he is good looking size doesn't matter in regards to muscle

bigger is offline Senior Member
    I saw i big MO FO today at my local gym shop. i asked him who mutch he was, he was 144kg with a bf of 5% , an i can tell that only a mother can love that size, man comon he was like 55 of me, i just say marcus ruhl and you understand.

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    It's too bad things aren't so simple like they were in the days of cavemen. Us bigger guys would just walk up to the opposition, club the little guy in the head, and carry the chick into our caves. I mean, I think that's about how it went.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    My wife likes my size so that's all that matters.......... and so did all my old girlfriends

eazyduzit3 is offline Junior Member

Thumbs down kutcher blows

Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    i feel like now a days girls look for that ashton kutcher slim look. cant stand that shit, but there are girls that like the extra large muscle look.
    i gotta agree with this guy here. these chiks nowadays are looking more at the "kutcher" look then the guy that spends his time busting his ass in the gym. im a bartender and i see it ALL THE TIME. i used to be a scrawny shithead when i started and was always under the impression that buff was the thing to be. im not by any means huge but i get hated on for taking care of myself and being muscular.. not to mention that i get labeled a "whore" just because i look good. all i can say is WTF??

spound is offline Anabolic Member

Yummy back by the way!

Why thank you Wanna see the front? jk
    You look like you are in pretty damn good shape yourself....Lookin good in the avatar.

Yea, I kinda shy away when girls look at me at the gym too, but sometimes i think its b/c they are looking at me like im crazy for lifting a lot of weight or something. For example, one time I was deadlifting, and I had 4 plates on the bar, and did a set, then I went and put a 5th 45# on each side and this girl was like what the hell your doing more weight?!?! I was like uhhhh yea LOL

The only time i am really self concious about a girl not finding me attractive for the reason of me being too big though is when I am bulking on cycle and I am really bloated, it just makes me feel uncomfortable.

Superhuman is offline Banned
    I got more girls coming up to me and hitting one me - inititating things - back when I was 6'2" and weighed 140lbs. I'm 6'3" now and weigh 250-260lbs, and pretty ripped - most girls are afraid of me/intimidated. I have a girlfriend of 3 years though, and she knew me when I was skinny, so I don't really give a flying fvck if other girls think I'm too big. Girls now tell me I'm hot/handsome/cute and that I could be model - but they say that they are afraid I would hurt them! Since when does being big mean that you hit girls? I've never hit a girl in my life.

tawweiliu is offline Associate Member
    I don’t think they like guys too big that cant move over in Taiwan if you’re to bug you can’t get a girl. Dam I am a monster compare to them lol

decadbal is offline Banned
    yea, after i get to know a girl, they all say they were intimdated by me, or afraid of me, and i hate that, bc id never harm a girl

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    yea, after i get to know a girl, they all say they were intimdated by me, or afraid of me, and i hate that, bc id never harm a girl

Ya but thats just the way they are.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    same thing...theyre always like phew now i know you are a nice guy i can tell u this blah blah

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    same thing...theyre always like phew now i know you are a nice guy i can tell u this blah blah
    Precisely why I am no longer a nice guy........

oldandgrim is offline Associate Member
    Maybe I am giving away to many secrets here, but I find that the older women will shy away from me, When I say older I mean 30-45. I am 40 myself and get more action from the 18 - 25 age groups they are full of love and lust for the larger guy. With the added bonus of keeping me feeling young and doing allot of cardio I enjoy.
    Last edited by oldandgrim; 10-01-2005 at 10:47 AM.

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    If I'm heavier than the guy..or can bench more than him......take a long walk off a short pier buddy!!!!! Nothing is less sexier to me than that!

Something about a big guy who can give his girl a big bear hug (without crushing her) is the pinnacle of my day!
    So How much you bench?

Yummy back by the way!

Be more aggressive! Grab a hand full of ass and don't just pinch it. Hold it for few seconds. I love aggressive gals like that. Makes me feel special.

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 63190
    So How much you bench?

i was wandering the same thing

i get compliments from friends that are girls but most girls i meet think i'm arrogant which i am definitely NOT - the reason i statred going to the gym all those years ago was cos i was a skinny, insecure kid who got bullied

now i get big and cut and apparently i'm up my own arse

cant win

although i dont get bullied anymore ah haa

The Return Of Hoss is offline Anabolic Member
    This is one reason why i fucking HATE high school. I'm from the midwest and I swear on my life, just about 80% of the girls in my school go for the skinny ass wife beater gangster kid look. I got one thing to say on that topic:

FUCK THAT!

Freshman year girls were all into the muscle look and shit, problem was I had none, I was a chubby small kid. Now i'm lean and have actually got some size and I only have 20% of the girls that are into it, and I dont like high school girls. My girlfriends 19 and a freshman in college, and I always end up dating chicks that are older.

I guess the older girls get they feel the need to be "safer" around bigger guys--but I guess there is a limit. I'm sure they wouldnt feel too safe around ronnie coleman or jay cutler.

SexyKitty is offline Female Vet
    This is what I have noticed:

Girls that DONT workout: DONT like big guys

Girls that DO workout: DO like big guys (They dont want to be bigger than the guy they are with), BUT there is still such a thing as TOO big for the large majority. Once you get into the 250lb plus range its getting to be a bit much for me.

Just a generalization but I've noticed it seems to be pretty consistant.

Cool, I'll just do maintance work when I get to 250lb.

Quote Originally Posted by 63190
    Cool, I'll just do maintance work when I get to 250lb.

lol what are you at now?

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Hoss, your in highschool? Damn I'm old, I can barely remember my highschool.

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Hoss, your in highschool? Damn I'm old, I can barely remember my highschool.

1981 Dam I must be grandpa then!

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by tawweiliu
    1981 Dam I must be grandpa then!
    Yea I'm not that freakin old, Been out of HS for close to 7 years. 1967, Yes now that is old!! j/k!

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Yea I'm not that freakin old, Been out of HS for close to 7 years. 1967, Yes now that is old!! j/k!

Yes I know don't remind me

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information