AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member

TRIUMPH! I got the ugly GNC chicks number!!haha!

You may remember awhile back a thread called "Sent ugly chick from GNC some flowers", it was valentines day.

Well as you recall i got shut down...so it seemed. But 6 MOTHS LATER, i get the green light! Ha. Talk about delayed reaction!
    Actually, she's not ugly, just a little under what i could get.But i like easy targets. I actually think she got cuter.
    Anyway, i went in there today ad she was all over me.This is like the third time she's seen me since i sent the flowers. Last time i was in 3 weeks ago she seemed giddy and and stuff. Today she was just gushing over me and made physical contact 3 times. Well 4 if you count when i pincehed her bicep. She felt mine to, and i also showed her my abs. lol! She totally wants me now this is so funny. Im gonna be fuckin her in no time.
    She's only 18 and i have a feeling she aint never even kissed aboy before, so it may take 3 weeks, but shit, im on letro so i can handle it.

The other dude working ther gave it away too, he was like "Is this the guy you like but dont want to know you like?"

Anyway, she wrote her number on the back of my receat.
    I KNOW! I BOUGHT SOMETHING FROM GNC, BLAH BLAH BLAH!IT WAS POWER PEANUT BUTTER OKAY?!!
    LOL!
    The reguster was broke so they had to wrote all the receats by hand. So when the dude told her not to forget to write the order number on the receat, i was like "or any other numbers you care to jot down." *raised eyebrow**sexy grin*

Anyway, im all excited i get to have sex now. thought i'd share.

Cdub is offline Associate Member
    you gonna hit it raw?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    funny, so happy Im going to have sex now, you havent even seen her out side of GNC!

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    hahaha... i was wondering about that the other day, glad you got back to us. definetely delayed reaction. so when do you plan on calling her? are you going to go with the A) "hello, i'm desperate, that's why i called 1 hour after i got your number" OR B) "it's been 3 days since i got your number, but i don't want you to know i'm desperate" OR C) "hey, i'm drunk come over."

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    Milk her for as much free shit as you can!

damn, i just realized that it has been 7.5 months and she's 18? were you hitting on the 17 year olds again?

Quote Originally Posted by Buff_Daddy
    Milk her for as much free shit as you can!
    ooohhh!!! how did i miss that. you definetely scored there. why didn't i ever think about that. i'm going to see if there are any girls down at gnc i line up.

Quote Originally Posted by punchrf
    ooohhh!!! how did i miss that. you definetely scored there. why didn't i ever think about that. i'm going to see if there are any girls down at gnc i line up.

lmoa. yeah. i think employees get 30% off always

She might be 19 now, i dunno. I dont care. either way its gonna be tight!

I should be able to hit that. It's inevitable

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by punchrf
    damn, i just realized that it has been 7.5 months and she's 18? were you hitting on the 17 year olds again?
    LMAO..I agree with Buff!! Go for the goods

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    lmoa. yeah. i think employees get 30% off always

She might be 19 now, i dunno. I dont care. either way its gonna be tight!

I should be able to hit that. It's inevitable
    with 30% off you should almost get as good as deals as the internet. i say go for it and report back to AR with your progress. sounds like you've been on a bootyless streak for some time.

Jerzey is offline Member
    So is she ugly, ok, or cute

or.... does the thought of getting laid make her cute

PA, I don't know about you guys
    Good luck!

-Jerzey

The Return Of Hoss is offline Anabolic Member
    This thread almost gave me a fucking heart attack

decadbal is offline Banned
    dude, even if she is ugly, just take back roads, then dont go out in your town with her, in fact, juts be like, i dont like going to the movies, and tag the shit out of her, then tell her your fallin way to fast and u wanna back up... she wont understand, but really, who cares

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    You may remember awhile back a thread called "Sent ugly chick from GNC some flowers", it was valentines day.

Well as you recall i got shut down...so it seemed. But 6 MOTHS LATER, i get the green light! Ha. Talk about delayed reaction!
    Actually, she's not ugly, just a little under what i could get.But i like easy targets. I actually think she got cuter.
    Anyway, i went in there today ad she was all over me.This is like the third time she's seen me since i sent the flowers. Last time i was in 3 weeks ago she seemed giddy and and stuff. Today she was just gushing over me and made physical contact 3 times. Well 4 if you count when i pincehed her bicep. She felt mine to, and i also showed her my abs. lol! She totally wants me now this is so funny. Im gonna be fuckin her in no time.
    She's only 18 and i have a feeling she aint never even kissed aboy before, so it may take 3 weeks, but shit, im on letro so i can handle it.

The other dude working ther gave it away too, he was like "Is this the guy you like but dont want to know you like?"

I KNOW! I BOUGHT SOMETHING FROM GNC, BLAH BLAH BLAH!IT WAS POWER PEANUT BUTTER OKAY?!!
    LOL!
    The reguster was broke so they had to wrote all the receats by hand. So when the dude told her not to forget to write the order number on the receat, i was like "or any other numbers you care to jot down." *raised eyebrow**sexy grin*

"im excited i get to have sex now". what?? never had sex before?? haha

seriously bro....if she's just wanting sex, then do it...but if she really likes you and all you give a shit about is bangin her, find someone else and don't do this to her.

decadbal is offline Banned
    just fuggin drug her, i did it to blown.. and look we are almost married, soon the legislative branch will pass it and we can be man and man

punchrf, yes, i been on a bootyless streak for awhile. Im just not getting out enough, and my game is shit, but im workin on it. Sometimes im hot, sometimes im not.

Jerzey,i would say she's in between ugly and ok, but the thought of fuckin her makes her cute, yes.lol.

Shes got a latino last name, but she dont look real latino. May just be a mediteranean spanish eurpean decent. Her grills a little busted, so can't let anyone from work know im with her(im a dental assistant).lol. and she kinda remeinds me of a little mouse. And i just wanna make her squeek. I love smashing a girls virginity!
    She's goin to the airforce for marine biology but she failed the test so she has to take it again. So bottom line is, i have a time window to get her to fall in love with me so that way she fails her tests on purpose. Otherwise, im outa ass agian!
    I told her the airforce screwed up with the marine biolgy thing.WTF does the airforce need marine biologists for? There aint no fish in the sky. SHould be navy right? Dont make sense does it?

Anyway, Decadbols comment is right on. I plan on limiting movies and stuff to nill.
    I may eat stuff with her if I'm hungry, but thats it.
    tonight may be the first and last movie, just to get the ball rollin, but thats it.
    Last edited by AnabolicBoy1981; 10-01-2005 at 08:14 AM.

63190 is offline Anabolic Member

LOL!

OMG! Please use a condum. We don't need ugly people who can't spell.

Jerzey is offline Member
    punchrf, yes, i been on a bootyless streak for awhile. Im just not getting out enough, and my game is shit, but im workin on it. Sometimes im hot, sometimes im not.

Jerzey,i would say she's in between ugly and ok, but the thought of fuckin her makes her cute, yes.lol.

Shes got a latino last name, but she dont look real latino. May just be a mediteranean spanish eurpean decent. Her grills a little busted, so can't let anyone from work know im with her(im a dental assistant).lol. and she kinda remeinds me of a little mouse. And i just wanna make her squeek. I love smashing a girls virginity!
    She's goin to the airforce for marine biology but she failed the test so she has to take it again. So bottom line is, i have a time window to get her to fall in love with me so that way she fails her tests on purpose. Otherwise, im outa ass agian!
    I told her the airforce screwed up with the marine biolgy thing.WTF does the airforce need marine biologists for? There aint no fish in the sky. SHould be navy right? Dont make sense does it?

Anyway, Decadbols comment is right on. I plan on limiting movies and stuff to nill.
    I may eat stuff with her if I'm hungry, but thats it.
    tonight may be the first and last movie, just to get the ball rollin, but thats it.
    Men, lmao, you are too funny!!

I don't know.. if I'm not attracted to someone it won't work for me, I'd rather take care of biz myself

just got back from smoochin her!

We watched "History Of Violence"
    And the sex scenes were VERY explicit. One time Vigo Mortenson was eating his wifes pussy, and in another scene they TOTALLY anger fucked each other, and i got to see VIGO'S ASS!!*sigh*

I pretended to act somewhat embarresed of course since this was our first date, but inside i was like"This is great!!hahah"

I also smacked her ass right before i left and she smacked mine.
    This is in the bag. Especilly since she's half mexican.

Oh..go see that movie. Good violence. good sex.

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    Whoa...you didn't mention she was Mexican. You play your cards wrong and she'll pull a Lorena on you.

That means she might cut off your pecker and throw it out of a moving vehicle.
    Good luck bro!

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    You've got to post a picture of this ugly trick!

Sounds like she is just as desperate as you.

Jerzey is offline Member
    I read stuff like this and no longer wonder why I like being single.....

Good luck, but remember.... what goes around comes around. One day you are really going to like someone and they are just going to be looking for a cock and a heartbeat (or so my one friend says....)

Quote Originally Posted by Jerzey
    I read stuff like this and no longer wonder why I like being single.....

Good luck, but remember.... what goes around comes around. One day you are really going to like someone and they are just going to be looking for a cock and a heartbeat (or so my one friend says....)

Already happened...and can't ever again cuz she pulled a Lorena on my heart. So there.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Already happened...and can't ever again cuz she pulled a Lorena on my heart. So there.
    Seems to me you really like this "ugly chick", but are ashamed of it.

She pulled a Lorena on your heart.. omg how gay can you be bro.

Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    Seems to me you really like this "ugly chick", but are ashamed of it.

She pulled a Lorena on your heart.. omg how gay can you be bro.

no, the ugly chick didnt break my heart. this was another girl. what im sayin is i cant get hurt no matter what cuz iv already been emmotionaly castrated. Jerzey was sayin id make bad karma by treating the ugly chick like a pig, and eventually i'd get bit in the ass.thats all.

Anna Bollick is offline Juiced Shemale Rescue Hooker
    Girlfriend, the only thing better than servicing a GNC clerk is servicing your AAS source.

Love
    Anna

Jerzey is offline Member

Sorry to hear about that...

Anna - lmao, you are too funny

Thread Information