Thread: I'm Home! Yay!

Anna Bollick is offline Juiced Shemale Rescue Hooker

I'm Home! Yay!

Well, our mayor let those of us in 70111-70116, 70118, 70130, and 70131 zip codes return to our homes today. It feels good to be back! I have lights but no gas yet, and no phone yet. I saw one of the ho's who never left, and she said she hasn't had any problems making money. We have hundreds of firemen, cops, cleanup guys, etc all over the place, making lots of money and not many places to spend it. I was offered a couple of jobs and I was going to take one, but I might just get my ass back out there on the street. This will be strange for me, since I have gotten used to working over the phone. Now I guess I am a streetwalker again! It's Friday, and if I do good tonight, then that job stuff will be just another "naaaaaah" idea. I saw my good friend Lisa today and she looks like she has aged 15 years in the last month. Poor girl... about half of my neighbors are back, but apparently no residential garbage pickup. They picked up from the businesses in the upper quarter... phew! Girl, you wouldn't believe the stench! Absolutely like nothing I have ever smelled before! A rotten human body by comparison smells sweet, and that is no exaggeration! Well, I am rambling... excited to be home. Time for my beaty rest before time to get up and peddle my ass. This board has really helped me to keep my sanity. I could maybe have stood another week out there in Westwego before going postal on someone for being too boring! I met some really nice people, but they aren't MY KIND of people, you know? There's no place like home. I probably won't be spending much time here on the board in the near future as I get my routine back together.

Love you all!
    Anna

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Wondering where you've bang ya ol sweet thang

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    One more thing. Stay off the streets. Lots of STD's out there now in New Orleans. Especially now since all of those people from the hurricane had nothing better when they lost everything so they just had lots of wild unprotected sex girlfriend.

Anna Bollick is offline Juiced Shemale Rescue Hooker
    Quote Originally Posted by Smak
    One more thing. Stay off the streets. Lots of STD's out there now in New Orleans. Especially now since all of those people from the hurricane had nothing better when they lost everything so they just had lots of wild unprotected sex girlfriend.
    LOL! Do you have any idea how many years it has been since I have had unprotected sex with ANYBODY? Baby, in my line of work, the smart ones don't take that chance. Only a crack ho would do that. In fact, my ex lover, who was practically a virgin when we first got together, is the only person I have had unprotected sex with in probably 10 years. I don't do the risky stuff.

Love
    Anna

Thread Information