Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    The Return Of Hoss is offline Anabolic Member

To bang or not to bang.....BIG question.

My boss's WIFE is hot as hell and i've always--*ALWAYS*-- had a thing for her. Hell, everyone at work does. Shes in her twenties, has a 2 year old.. Alot of the time coworkers and friends mistake her for flirting when in reality shes just the nicest chick in the world.

Tonight I had to close, and my boss wasn't there but his wife was closing with me. We were just talking about shit and my plans for saturday night, etc. When we left I was walking over to my car and she walked up to me and said in this joking way, "So one of the guys says you've got a little crush on me huh?" I was just like "nahhhh he was prolly just messing trying to mess with me again" and at this point she got REALLY close to me, put her hand on my crotch, and said, "Are you sure?" and kissed me IN THE FUCKING PARKING LOT people could have seen that shit.....but I dont think anyone did..then she just walked away with this big grin on her face.......

I felt REALLY REALLY fucking good but also bad after it...my boss is a close friend..and having feelings for his wife is BAD enough but that just makes me wanna fuck the hell out of her wherever and whenever i get a chance......I work with her tomorrow too when I open the store.

What the hell should I do--I'd really like to do her, any guy would give their left nut to, im dead serious...But its his WIFE and hes a big man, what if he found out? I'm thinking of just keeping her in my spankbank but if she comes on like that again idk what i'll do

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    go for it man, good pu$$y is worth an a$$ beating.

Quote Originally Posted by devil1
    go for it man, good pu$$y is worth an a$$ beating.
    Me: 5'7 and 170.
    Boss: 6'3 and 240 (was 230...i hooked him up with some M1T--BAD MOVE!)

Quote Originally Posted by The Return Of Hoss
    Me: 5'7 and 170.
    Boss: 6'3 and 240 (was 230...i hooked him up with some M1T--BAD MOVE!)
    is she worth it though?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer

is she worth it though?
    This chick has got the most insane body I have ever seen, she could be a fucking fitness model but she hates sitting still for cameras. Shes ripped for a girl in a sexy way, her ass....God..there is no better ass. I swear.

But i keep thinking of what could happen if word got out.
    -I'd get fired
    -I'd probably get killed
    -I could ruin their marriage.....thats the big thing that keeps fucking with me. I dont wanna ruin anybodys marriage.

WHY THE FUCK CAN SHE NOT BE SINGLE?

Chicks in her twenties and acts like a teenager, thats what makes her so fucking hot. That and her body...SHIT.

she could be a fucking fitness model but she hates sitting still for cameras.
    soooooooooooo???????????

soooooooooooo???????????
    ...i wanna do it but i can see the face of my enraged boss with the intention to kill charging at me. im gonna have nightmares..

This shits not worth it...Time to think about settling the situation..."I'm not rejecting you, but I dont want to cause problems with your marriage" is that well said?

...i wanna do it but i can see the face of my enraged boss with the intention to kill charging at me. im gonna have nightmares..

This shits not worth it...Time to think about settling the situation..."I'm not rejecting you, but I dont want to cause problems with your marriage" is that well said?
    yeah, but try to get a pic. speakin of which, ever get those pics you were talkin about?

yeah, but try to get a pic. speakin of which, ever get those pics you were talkin about?
    they're in the members pics section but I still need some of the wheels which are lagging like hell right now because of the groin injury

In another 1-2 weeks, should be back in killing the quads again!!!

oh THOSE pics --wait for tomorrow because i'm partying at kevins again and were having people out, im spending the night there and crashing in his sisters room. Lots of drunken females there, so lots of action.

they're in the members pics section but I still need some of the wheels which are lagging like hell right now because of the groin injury

In another 1-2 weeks, should be back in killing the quads again!!!
    oh, well some pics of this fitness model will do, i guess.

oh, well some pics of this fitness model will do, i guess.
    I'll try to get her to smile for the camera..........lol

oh THOSE pics --wait for tomorrow because i'm partying at kevins again and were having people out, im spending the night there and crashing in his sisters room. Lots of drunken females there, so lots of action.

Mealticket is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mealticket

You're supposed to back me up shitbreak! I shared the pics with you last week!

1819 is offline Senior Member
    a...no chick is ever worth losing a friend. b...you better hope your boss doesnt read these forums.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I wanna see pics of her.

It may be total b.s., but the part about her grabbing your crotch and saying "are you sure" brings back memories of a certain situation I was in, so you got me to read the entire post and somewhat believe you. If you are lying, shit, you're only foolin' yourself as you are either gettin' the pussy or not, none of us here are. We're just listenin' to your story, whether it's true or not will only affect you in the end.

~SC~

tawweiliu is offline Associate Member
    You're supposed to back me up shitbreak! I shared the pics with you last week!

lol your too funny go for it!

Quote Originally Posted by 1819
    a...no chick is ever worth losing a friend. b...you better hope your boss doesnt read these forums.
    Oh dude thats why I left everyone nameless and tried to keep it all hidden as possible. And my location

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I wanna see pics of her.

It may be total b.s., but the part about her grabbing your crotch and saying "are you sure" brings back memories of a certain situation I was in, so you got me to read the entire post and somewhat believe you. If you are lying, shit, you're only foolin' yourself as you are either gettin' the pussy or not, none of us here are. We're just listenin' to your story, whether it's true or not will only affect you in the end.

~SC~
    I can get them but i'd be so fucking scared to post them because i'm afraid someone that knew the big boss would see or recognize the woman.....I'll think about it..

but in the meantime lets hear your situation

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I wanna see pics of her.

~SC~
    Without pictures I will only belive it to be another one of his tall tales.......

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Without pictures I will only belive it to be another one of his tall tales.......
    Very true. Even if we do see a pic, we don't know that it's her or if there is a "her", it could be any of his friends that just poses to take a pic. That's why I said if he's lying he's only hurting himself.

~SC~

IfI get these i'm being VERY FUCKING DISCREET with them. I'll email to some bros, but they are NOT to be posted. Is that cool IF I get these pics?

tawweiliu is offline Associate Member
    IfI get these i'm being VERY FUCKING DISCREET with them. I'll email to some bros, but they are NOT to be posted. Is that cool IF I get these pics?

lol But how do you know you can trust them. j/k

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    This chick has got the most insane body I have ever seen, she could be a fucking fitness model but she hates sitting still for cameras. Shes ripped for a girl in a sexy way, her ass....God..there is no better ass. I swear.

But i keep thinking of what could happen if word got out.
    -I'd get fired
    -I'd probably get killed
    -I could ruin their marriage.....thats the big thing that keeps fucking with me. I dont wanna ruin anybodys marriage.

WHY THE FUCK CAN SHE NOT BE SINGLE?

Chicks in her twenties and acts like a teenager, thats what makes her so fucking hot. That and her body...SHIT.
    1. who cares. lots of jobs around
    2. I bet you can run faster scared then he can mad.
    3. not your marriage. it would be her tossing it in the trash.

I say HIT IT

Sure..................

This is the thing I don't get......... Before I was married and dating my wife I never had to ask anyone if I should or shouldn't bang anyone I met. I knew what I wanted to do and I did it right or wrong. This is what makes me skeptical of your story....... You have heard the saying the guys always talking about getting laid never are..............

decadbal is offline Banned
    for one, hoss dont have friends, espeally..sp..lol older ones, bc even retards his age cant tolerate him, bringing me to point two, only a cyclops, or total roadwhore would like him, bc older women dont take on retards, then again, you work at tacobell im sure, and we all know how "hot" those chicks are, plus the fact that man and wife work there, proving my point only further that he, is a huge fatboy, and she is a brazillion shemale named toni. now, furthering my disbelief is that how can he not show pics, he can take em down when we are done proving hes lying. so again hoss, you are caught, your not old enough to be a mastermind, and sadly your not young enough to be banned....AGAIN

queerbate

Sure..................

This is the thing I don't get......... Before I was married and dating my wife I never had to ask anyone if I should or shouldn't bang anyone I met. I knew what I wanted to do and I did it right or wrong. This is what makes me skeptical of your story....... You have heard the saying the guys always talking about getting laid never are..............
    If this was my best friends girlfriend I would fuck her without question, but this woman is MARRIED with a KID. That can ruin peoples lives...and I dont wanna be the cause..

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    for one, hoss dont have friends, espeally..sp..lol older ones, bc even retards his age cant tolerate him, bringing me to point two, only a cyclops, or total roadwhore would like him, bc older women dont take on retards, then again, you work at tacobell im sure, and we all know how "hot" those chicks are, plus the fact that man and wife work there, proving my point only further that he, is a huge fatboy, and she is a brazillion shemale named toni. now, furthering my disbelief is that how can he not show pics, he can take em down when we are done proving hes lying. so again hoss, you are caught, your not old enough to be a mastermind, and sadly your not young enough to be banned....AGAIN

queerbate
    Caught with what?

The "other" board knows where I work at....You know where I work at.....

actually i dont, im sure its tacobell or mickydeez... its ok, someone has to do it.. the world needs ditchdiggers two little fella

actually i dont, im sure its tacobell or mickydeez... its ok, someone has to do it.. the world needs ditchdiggers two little fella
    I sell supplements and get mad discounts asshat

gnc, oh yea, and we all know how lean and muscular the ppl who work there are.. its ok hoss, dont lie, just fuck some fat bandchick, like we know you might be capable, of course youll have to get her drunk, its ok, get used to it, college is like that, even the community college you will go to

If this was my best friends girlfriend I would fuck her without question, but this woman is MARRIED with a KID. That can ruin peoples lives...and I dont wanna be the cause..
    No I would draw a line in banging my buddies girl........... no way I would do that. But back in the day if a married woman wanted to go a few rounds then I was ready. She already made the decision to ruin her marriage if she got caught and if I didin't do it she would find someone else.

I'll tell you a story Hoss........... My sister's friend always had a thing for me but I was married at the time so I couldn't do anything. A few years go by and she gets married and me and my first wife were splitting up at the time. So I'm out and I see my sister and her girlfriend out at a club. I hung out with them for a little bit and the whole night she's all over me and my sister is getting pissed. Later that night I took her home to my house and we banged for a few hours. Not once did I think about her husband and I doubt she did either.

If you're telling the truth about this then just go for it......... you only live once and if the husband kills you then you didn't die a virgin

If you're telling the truth about this then just go for it......... you only live once and if the husband kills you then you didn't die a virgin
    but youll die a loser...

but youll die a loser...

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    wait a minute, Im kinda slow here..........is this that mind of ross guy again?
    if so, I take back what I said. I hope the big dude rings your neck for perving on his wife

no no, this is hoss, the internation house of semen collecting..

Quote Originally Posted by dive_kid
    wait a minute, Im kinda slow here..........is this that mind of ross guy again?
    if so, I take back what I said. I hope the big dude rings your neck for perving on his wife
    Nope different person............. He's been around a long tiime he's our version of Walt Disney.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information