Sage is offline Anabolic Member

Anyone owned 300ZX TT

i was looking for a clean Supra TT and stumbled up on 95 ZX TT.....................great deal with miner mods and only 30K miles on this girl..........................I am basically looking for a garage queen who i can spoil rotten with mods...............

ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member
    dude get it!! my boy had one it was like a 92.. all it had was air intake exhaust and throtle body spacers and that was the fastest thing i've ever been in... I'll give you a little story with it.. My friend let me take it out one day so i picked up my other friend and we just drove around beastin this thing.. well this kid we went to school with that had a pretty nice hookedup turbo eclipse was infront of us at a light, so of course he took off and i just followed behind him with no trouble.. well the road was one lain road with broken yellow lines so the guy went to pass a big truck so he downshifted to get around him faster, well the same time he downshifted so did i and i passed him in the sholder of the other lane as he passed the truck... i'm tellin you man get it.. just be carefull they can get away from u

ScreaM is offline Associate Member
    I dont have one, but had a friend who did, it was one bad mother. She was outfitted with twin stillin turbos, intake, exhaust...ect ect. I dyno'd at like 450, and for a car that light, it flew. You could line up against almost any stang, vette, or ricer, and win, hands down, theres so much you can do to them, what a steal. Do it, and never look back, except to see the poor b^tch in your rear view mirror... have fun

I am going to check the vehicle out tomorrow.........................already spoke to the owner on the phone today...................ZX TT stock is quick.......................the reason i was looking for a Supra, is due to ease of maintenance and the bullet proof engine where i convert it to a single turbo kit compare to the Z where i may need to perform extra tuning to properly setup the aftermarket twins................................it all comes down to the body style and my personal preference is leaning towards the Z therefore i am sacrificing performance for looks, but that’s the story of my life......................i am all pumped for tomorrow as if i am starting another cycle................................

i will update this thread tomorrow with "PICS" after my test drive..........................

ScreaM is offline Associate Member
    wait... lemme get this straight.

fast car + cycle = hospital lol but yeah, if you can get a tt supra for anywhere near that, thats good to. Go to stillin.com, they got shit up the ass (i guess that makes sence right?) for that car. You cant got wrong with the twin turbo, t-top killer

ScreaM

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    i had a z as well. nice car. only thing that sucks bout it is putting mods on it. ya gotta pull the engine to mod it unlike the supra, there is a lot of room. also, the z cannot take a single big turbo due to the lack of room in the engine bay. i know from experience. there are other problems it had, but every car does. also, the V6 cannot support the power without changing the internals. supras are 900hp without touchin internals, vg30dett's are waaay less. but i loved that car, and it was one sexy MOFO!!!!

Z's price will not even come close to a price of a Supra with the same mileage in my area or near by states..............................I was looking for a V6 TT that has potential and appeal since I’ll be dumping money into it knowing I will never get it back.....................................In my opinion after reviewing all the vehicles in its class, ZX is next in line when it comes down to reliability/HP/ after the mighty supra.........................................RX7 owners get new engines as their first mod due to that rotary shit overheats/blows every 20k…….................………………the VR4 in short, is a heavy ass tank where its weight wears out the engine and the after market support for mods are not as wide spread......…............…….............S4 bi-turbo is a four door sedan and i am not looking for a sedan nor do i like its body style.....…..........…………..can’t find a nice fresh supra than must go with the next best thing…………...………………..

I Am Going To See The Car Today......................could Not Sleep The Entire Night..................going To A Gym Twice 2day Trying To Make The Time Go By Quicker..........................pics Will B In Today................................

GIROLAMO is offline Associate Member
    I got a 300zx TT with full body kit Hot aas hell

I have purchased this car today................i was fortunate to find such a great 300ZX TT clean and like new..................will work out miner details with the owner and it will be in my possession by this FRIDAY...................i apologize, but will post pics than been long enough on this board not to BS, but under circumstances pics will be this Fri...............u will not be disappointed this car is one sexy whip...................i will update this thread........................

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Yeah, Ive actually about 3 or 4.........

Mustang>Z

MotoXracer is offline Associate Member
    I had a non-turbo 1991 300zx and I drove that thing into the ground. That car can take a licking. I used it to tow my dirtbike to the track every weekend, 280 miles round trip. Yes, i had a trailer hitch on it. I could cruise at 90 like it was nothing and the brakes on it bearly felt the extra 800 pounds of the trailer.

I still have it, sitting on the side of my house under a car cover. Contemplating about throwing money into it. I did notice that the 300zx is a heavy car, I think it was 3,600#s. Anyway, I got 160,000 miles out of it. Did 1 clutch, rebuilt the tranny, and 2 altenators. Pretty reliable sports car.

Here is what i have in my garage................TWIN TURBO with 38K original miles...........Have all paper work since she was born............by next year it will be a 600+RWHP beast.............enjoy........
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Anyone owned 300ZX TT-z8.jpg   Anyone owned 300ZX TT-z6.jpg   Anyone owned 300ZX TT-z7.jpg   Anyone owned 300ZX TT-z9.jpg   Anyone owned 300ZX TT-z10.jpg  

symmetry101 is offline Associate Member
    How much did you pay for it??? Looks real mint.

Thread Information