ant_8u is offline Senior Member

Talking One Fine Sunny Morning....

One fine sunny morning, Michael Jackson took a walk in the local forest. He was walking by a small stream when he noticed a sad looking frog sitting on a toadstool.

"What's wrong with you?" said Michael.

"Well," said the frog, "the reason I am so sad on this fine day is because I wasn't always a frog."

"Really?" said Michael. "Can you explain!"

"Once upon a time, when I was an 11-year-old choirboy at the local church. I too was walking through this forest when I was confronted by a wicked witch.

"'Let me pass!' I yelled, but to no avail. She called me a cheeky little boy and, with a flash of her wand, turned me into this frog you see before you."

"That's an incredible story," said Michael. "Is there no way of reversing this spell?"

"Yes," replied the frog, "it is said, that if a nice kind person picks me up, takes me home, gives me food, warmth and a good nights sleep then I will wake up a boy once again."

"Today's your lucky day!" said Michael, picking up the frog and taking him home. Michael gave the frog lots of food, placed him by the fire and at bedtime put the frog on the pillow beside him. When Michael awoke, he saw the 11-year-old choirboy beside him in bed.

"And that my lord concludes the case for the Defence."

4U2NV is offline Associate Member
    wow! full of stories today!

Thread Information