Papi93 is offline AR VET

My Second Question for the Bros on Women

If a woman dresses very sexy, do you write her off as just a lay or would you take the time to get to know her better. This one female I've met is a K-5 teacher and is an artist (work has been on display and bought). So she has a decent head on her shoulders. What goes through your mind when this situation happens to you?

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Lay her first, and if shes good in bed then maybe get to know her a lil' more, that way if shes cool you've got the best of both worlds. But take if from me it does'nt always work out like that.

Evil Predator is offline Senior Member
    i like me a girl who likes to look good

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Predator
    i like me a girl who likes to look good
    I think we all do bro.

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    Quote Originally Posted by striker93
    If a woman dresses very sexy, do you write her off as just a lay or would you take the time to get to know her better. This one female I've met is a K-5 teacher and is an artist (work has been on display and bought). So she has a decent head on her shoulders. What goes through your mind when this situation happens to you?

just brcause a woman dresses a certain way dosnt make her anymore of a slut, or a lady, i'v met girls were they wear nothing but buiss suits and nice dress that are easy to lay, then i have dated you local barmaid that wears a tubetop along with dazidukes and no panties, that has taken me 4-5 weeks to lay, so i dont go by dress anymore just by personality,

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    test and steve have valid points.. get to know her, what do you have to lose? Or are you embarrased to be in public by the way she dresses

bro i love it when my woman dresses sexy, because i know all the other home boys are lookin, and im the only one that goes home with her...show that shit off bruh

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by steve0
    bro i love it when my woman dresses sexy, because i know all the other home boys are lookin, and im the only one that goes home with her...show that shit off bruh
    werd..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    dont judge on the way she dresses. if you like her get to know her
    I have ink all over and people write me off becuse of that. people need to understand that cloths and tattoos......and so on dont make the person.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    I guess I'm a little surprised at the responses . I guess, never judge a book by its cover . Sorry about that guys. Thanks for setting me straight.

decadbal is offline Banned
    ifshes pretty smart, and i can tell that from the beginning, im usually think man, she isnt gonna believe half of my bullshit, now im gonna have to really turn on the charm, or get that tiny pill outta my back pocket...whats she drinkin

copenhagen is offline Member
    what kind of sexy dress are we talking about?......like a tube top?

decadbal is offline Banned
    you have to be from alabama, bc only those ppl think tube tops are seexy

Quote Originally Posted by copenhagen

i dunno bruh i dont know woman lingo, so when i see a shirt on a girl that barly covers her breast i call it a tube top, but it's more like a wifebeater tank cut just below the breast is what im talking about

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    each one is a different breed. don't stereo type, get to know them and figur it out.

striker, you have alot of lady questions lately.seems to me you are looking for some new young skin!

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by steve0

just brcause a woman dresses a certain way dosnt make her anymore of a slut, or a lady, i'v met girls were they wear nothing but buiss suits and nice dress that are easy to lay, then i have dated you local barmaid that wears a tubetop along with dazidukes and no panties, that has taken me 4-5 weeks to lay, so i dont go by dress anymore just by personality,
    i've found this out too. usually when i'm just looking for new quick ass i go for the ones that dress more revealing. got shut down more times than i want to remember going by this philosiphy. i've also known a couple freaks in the proffesional field, well real estate agents. does that qualify?

Mizfit is offline Banned
    no not all women who dress sexy r an easy lay...

I dress sexy... because it makes me feel good... don't mind ppl looking but.. not everyone can touch

Pinkvelvet is offline Female Member
    Okey..on a womans point of view...lets see....

I dress at work in skirts, suits, dresses...and most of the time..I wouldn't say there exactly "sexy", but more refined. I demand respect in certain situations...and I'm not gonna dress provactively if this is what I want to accomplish.

Yet, if I'm out sometimes I will wear something sexy...yet to me...sexy is how one holds themselves. I'm a very confident woman, and to me...thats the sexiest part of a woman.

And, how can I tell...when a guy approaches me and says...he was a bit intimidated to talk to me...I know I grabbed his attention..and not my clothes!

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkvelvet
    Okey..on a womans point of view...lets see....

I dress at work in skirts, suits, dresses...and most of the time..I wouldn't say there exactly "sexy", but more refined. I demand respect in certain situations...and I'm not gonna dress provactively if this is what I want to accomplish.

Yet, if I'm out sometimes I will wear something sexy...yet to me...sexy is how one holds themselves. I'm a very confident woman, and to me...thats the sexiest part of a woman.

And, how can I tell...when a guy approaches me and says...he was a bit intimidated to talk to me...I know I grabbed his attention..and not my clothes!
    Sounds like my kind of woman.
    Last edited by striker93; 09-30-2005 at 12:21 PM.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by copenhagen
    She wears shirts that expose her stomach and navel ring (not sure if that's the proper term). She does her hair in pigtails to the sides (school girl look). Wears the tightest pants you will ever see. I got to stop describing her or (just kidding) .

She wears shirts that expose her stomach and navel ring (not sure if that's the proper term). She does her hair in pigtails to the sides (school girl look). Wears the tightest pants you will ever see. I got to stop describing her or (just kidding) .
    sounds like a tramp!!no i am kidding

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    striker, you have alot of lady questions lately.seems to me you are looking for some new young skin!
    Nah, I'm just one whose guys who like to cater to the beautiful woman. It's my main weakness in life.

Nah, I'm just one whose guys who like to cater to the beautiful woman. It's my main weakness in life.
    was my weakness along time ago,then i learned my lesson. now its a new game with me not giving a flting fcuk about any of them

My kind of Man!!!!!!

And, please say you really were kidding about the pigtail thing...cause than I'd have to question whether or not you like 12 year old girls....lol

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkvelvet
    My kind of Man!!!!!!

And, please say you really were kidding about the pigtail thing...cause than I'd have to question whether or not you like 12 year old girls....lol
    All my buddies say that I am a sucker for being so kind to females. Are they wrong? My mom raised me, that's why I think I'm this way.

She is actually six years older than me. Most every guy I know, likes the catholic school girl look (18 years old of course!).

All my buddies say that I am a sucker for being so kind to females. Are they wrong? My mom raised me, that's why I think I'm this way.

She is actually six years older than me. Most every guy I know, likes the catholic school girl look (18 years old of course!).

AAAAH, Stiker93...your in my good books now!!!!

Mmmm...would that make me the sucker?

Thread Information