Thread: Office Dares
10-02-2005, 03:42 PM #1
1. Ignore the first five people who say 'good morning' to you.
2. To signal the end of a conversation, clamp your hands over your ears and grimace.
3. Leave your fly open for one hour. If anyone points it out, say,
'Sorry, I really prefer it this way".
4. Walk sideways to the photocopier.
5. While going in an elevator, gasp dramatically each time the doors
6. When in elevator with one other person, tap them on the shoulder and pretend it wasn't you.
7. Finish all your sentences with "In accordance with the prophecy..."
8. Don't use any punctuation.
9. Interrupt your conversation with someone by giving a huge dejected
10. Use your highlighter pen on the computer screen.
1. Say to your boss, "I like your style", wink, and shoot him with
2. Kneel in front of the water cooler and drink directly from the nozzle.
3. Shout random numbers while someone is counting.
4. Every time you get an email, shout ''email''.
5. Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has got
over his or her caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.
6. Keep hole punching your finger. Each time you do, shout, "dagnamit,
it's happened again!". Then do it again.
7. Introduce yourself to a new colleague as "the office bicycle". Then
wink and pout.
8. Call I.T. helpdesk and tell them that you can't seem to access any
pornography web sites.
1. At the end of a meeting, suggest that, for once, it would be nice to conclude with the singing of the national anthem (extra points if you actually launch into it yourself).
2. Walk into a very busy person's office and while they watch you with
growing irritation, turn the light switch on/off 10 times.
3. For an hour, refer to everyone you speak to as "Dave".
4. Announce to everyone in a meeting that you "really have to go do a
5. After every sentence, say 'Mon' in a really bad Jamaican accent. As in: "The report's on your desk, Mon." Keep this up for one hour.
6. In a meeting or crowded situation, slap your forehead repeatedly and mutter, "Shut up, damn it, all of you just shut up!"
7. At lunchtime, get down on your knees and announce, "As God is my
witness, I'll never go hungry again!"
8. Repeat the following conversation 10 times to the same person: "Do
you hear that?" "What?" "Never mind, it's gone now."
9. Present meeting attendees with a cup of coffee and biscuit; smash
each biscuit with your fist.
10. During the course of a meeting, slowly edge your chair towards the
11. As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
10-02-2005, 03:58 PM #2AR-Elite Hall of Famer
- Join Date
- Mar 2003
- United States
- Blog Entries
those are greatness!!! lol
10-02-2005, 03:59 PM #310. During the course of a meeting, slowly edge your chair towards the
10-02-2005, 04:13 PM #4
LMFAO that was absolutly awsome
10-02-2005, 07:28 PM #5
LMFAO...that was funny shyt dude.
10-02-2005, 07:33 PM #6
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)