testosterona is offline Anabolic Member

Just Got On Loveline With Adam Corrolla And Dr. Drew

so listen to this. i just was on the radio on the talk show "love line". For those of you who don't know it is a talk show where people call about there sexual problems and questions, hosted my Adam Corolla and Dr. Drew. I told them that i had just slept with my girlfriend and i was wondering what my chances were to getting her pregnant. i Dr. Drew i was taking testosterona injections. the DR. asked me if i knew how bad it was for me and knew of all the MILLION health risks involved like strokes heart attacks, and death. they continued to tell me they were NO DIFFERENT THAN HEROIN AND COCAIN. i informed them that cycleing helps me live a healthy life, and i have no reason to use rec drugs. DR> Drew SAYS "so your addicted then." i was like . anyways he told me that he has "LOST MANY patients to androgens because of death and suicide" It was a typical, the public is proving they don't know anything about steroids debait. dr. drew told me saying steroids helps me live healthy was like saying "I do cocain to help me live a healthy life and stay off of heroin.
    It was a funny conversation fellas, i hope some of you caught it on the radio. IT was sooooo typical, a bunch of close minded bull shit. dont' you just hate that. got to talk to Adam though wich was pretty sweet

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    hahah, I can only imagine what Adam had to say about it. How can a sex therapist "Dr. Drew" know jack about androgens etc......... Exactly.

ya adam was giving me some major shit for saying that taking steroids helped me live a healthier life style. he continued to punk the hell out of me, but whatever it's true.

I'd put my bloodwork up against the normal person anyday. Last time I checked anyway

Adam told me "if your trying to look goo d on the beach you need to get over that." i live in OREGON lol, you think i take my shirt off at the beach!?

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    thats good stuff dude...f dr drew. he's an assclown

oregon is known for its beaches

ya but they're cold and windy. trust me, not the place to get a tan.

i was actually kidding testo

my humor is never appreciated...lol

well you were right in a sense, they are beautiful, if you like clouds

i def dont go to beaches for their beauty....i mean - i do - but for the wool laying out - not the natural scenery. and i hate clouds now that you mention it. i find them very annoying

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    adam is hilarious but drew is always negative on juicers. i listened to that show alot and its the same thing.

Unoid is offline Member
    you shoulda have seen it comming and kept them on track for pregnancy, and tell them the test issue isn't their concern, heck you shoulda just said you were on HRT.

decadbal is offline Banned
    i hate both of those faggots

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    I use to watch the show on mtv but never heard of the radio show I wouln't take there advice on anything but it's nice for a laugh.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    heroin hah? i regually take that for pct. j/k. wtf are they thinking comparing the two drugs? that pisses me off. i shold go roid rage on there asses. i agree with unoid and should have kept them on the situation at hand. were you bored because there are so many factors involved in pregnancy such as genetics mainly that your question was a waste of your time. my buddy has got 3 girls pregnant so i'm assuming he has super sperm and is stupid, where as i have never got a girl pregnant (that i know of anyways) and often use to bust without a raincoat. my point is she/he doesn't know you and there are to many variables to accurately judge something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by punchrf
    heroin hah? i regually take that for pct. j/k. wtf are they thinking comparing the two drugs? that pisses me off. i shold go roid rage on there asses. i agree with unoid and should have kept them on the situation at hand. were you bored because there are so many factors involved in pregnancy such as genetics mainly that your question was a waste of your time. my buddy has got 3 girls pregnant so i'm assuming he has super sperm and is stupid, where as i have never got a girl pregnant (that i know of anyways) and often use to bust without a raincoat. my point is she/he doesn't know you and there are to many variables to accurately judge something like that.
    i shouldve said i was on HRt so they wouldn't have given me so much shit, but i just wanted drew's opinion on my chances of getting a girl pregnant while ON. he told me that taking "androgens" will shut my natural production down, but there is no way i can tell if i can still impregnate women...which is true. so atleast i got some advice out of the conversation.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    i shouldve said i was on HRt so they wouldn't have given me so much shit, but i just wanted drew's opinion on my chances of getting a girl pregnant while ON. he told me that taking "androgens" will shut my natural production down, but there is no way i can tell if i can still impregnate women...which is true. so atleast i got some advice out of the conversation.
    well to answer your question you can get a girl pregnant while on. i believe it was big texan that was the last one to have this happen to him. i believe the chances are far less while on but i am also not an expert on this situation.

the fact is that i'm the one at the parties walking around with a water bottle hitting on chicks when everyone else is doin coke and getting fvcked up. that fvcker Dr. drew can think what he wants, but it shows his ignorance.

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    I've seen their old show on Mtv and loved how they would ask someone "Were u ever molested as a child?" and if they said yes, then conversation was over and the two of them spit out their diarrhea diagnosis for why they can't have a good adult relationship without asking any more questions. Is Dr.Drew a REAL doc or a PhD?

cb25 is offline Banned
    lmao.

tell him to look up some work by Dr. Bhasin, Dr. Yaesalis or anyone similar. Both of them have peer-reviewed journal articles and Dr Bhasin i know for sure has done double-blind, controlled studies involving supraphysiologic doses of test proving that they are safe and positive for healthy men. maybe then he'd like to discuss how "safe" anabolics are and how "dangerous" they are when taken correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by cb25
    lmao.

tell him to look up some work by Dr. Bhasin, Dr. Yaesalis or anyone similar. Both of them have peer-reviewed journal articles and Dr Bhasin i know for sure has done double-blind, controlled studies involving supraphysiologic doses of test proving that they are safe and positive for healthy men. maybe then he'd like to discuss how "safe" anabolics are and how "dangerous" they are when taken correctly.
    ha, ya i'm sure he'd love it. what doses were these studies based on?

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    ha, ya i'm sure he'd love it. what doses were these studies based on?
    Dr. Bhasin has done studies on doses of 600mg test enanthate /week.

i have a copy of a couple of his papers from the New England Journal of Medicine on pdf if you're interested...just shoot me an email addy.

Shot you a PM cb, If you have time and don't mind, shoot me those files. Thanks man.

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Shot you a PM cb, If you have time and don't mind, shoot me those files. Thanks man.
    back atcha amigo.

Thread Information