Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member

why is it so strict here??

I have been on these boards for over a year and the information provided is top notch, but it almost annoying that the rules are so strict. For instance the mention of a UG lab is not allowed, even research companies cannot be discussed. Maybe this is because we are supposed to be supporting AR, but it took me over a year to find a source on this board, I guess this isn't the place to find a source. But with so many people getting scammed, a legit source list should be posted, this would only be advertisement for good sources to pay for and new members wouldn't have to stress over scammers. Just a thought because other boards seem to be ran this way, anyone else have an opinion on this?

hocoathlete is offline Associate Member
    no cause then if the government sees the legit sources, that'll make them open for attack.

decadbal is offline Banned
    name one board that openly list sources... im a member at more than you im sure, and i have yet to see one

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Now you understand why this site is the best.

max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    maybe thats what makes this one of the best boards out there...

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by slitsoul13
    I have been on these boards for over a year and the information provided is top notch, but it almost annoying that the rules are so strict. For instance the mention of a UG lab is not allowed, even research companies cannot be discussed. Maybe this is because we are supposed to be supporting AR, but it took me over a year to find a source on this board, I guess this isn't the place to find a source. But with so many people getting scammed, a legit source list should be posted, this would only be advertisement for good sources to pay for and new members wouldn't have to stress over scammers. Just a thought because other boards seem to be ran this way, anyone else have an opinion on this?
    This is done to keep everyone safe........ and you're correct this isn't a board to find a source. The boards that allow open sourcing is taken everyone down with them.

doublewide is offline Associate Member
    I saw a whole thread which included pictures of products from an UG Lab on here recently. I think it was here. You can't openly discuss sources on here and I have no problem with that. Never felt a problem saying anything I wanted.

tawweiliu is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by doublewide
    I saw a whole thread which included pictures of products from an UG Lab on here recently. I think it was here. You can't openly discuss sources on here and I have no problem with that. Never felt a problem saying anything I wanted.

Should I laugh now or later?

I have yet to see anyone put sources on this forum only to see guys tell him not to post sources on the board.

Buddy what are you talking about?

They will jump all over you and they should. If you go out and give up a good source then later we won't have a good source that way they don't. So don't say you have NP with putting up source or talking about one.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    This is done to keep everyone safe........ and you're correct this isn't a board to find a source. The boards that allow open sourcing is taken everyone down with them.
    yea, that makes perfect sense.. and I can't say the board that openly lets sources advertise on their site because that would be against the rules ; )

that's crazy! i use those sources too!!

G-13 is offline Member
    If you were a member to a board that allowed what your asking, what do you think would happen to all them members who were posting about the cycles and shit that they were doing if the feds were alerted. They could cause a big headache for allot of people, legally i don't know what they would be able to do, i don't want to find out though..do you?

It only took me a week to find what i was looking for. You have to know how to ask the right questions. And do allot of research and reading.

i knew you guys took steroids ...

cheaters

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    It wasn't always as such. These days research chemical sites etc are censored, but always sources were censored for their safety and yours. There are plenty of open source forums, if you wanted a source and weren't willing to wait 1 year like you did those would be the places to go, this is not one of them. This site is simply for the education of it's members to look out for their best interests in the end.

"A legit source list should be posted"
    Think about what you are saying. If you sold illegal drugs, would you be ready to put your name on a list declaring you sold drugs. I mean, why not just peddle them out in front of the police station in a makeshift lemonade stand style setup. Those involved in illegal activities are wise not to make it publicly known. There are more than just fitness/aas enthusiasts on these boards you know....

not trying to come down too hard on you, but really a public list of illegal drug suppliers is beyond horrible as far as ideas go.

Quote Originally Posted by G-13
    If you were a member to a board that allowed what your asking, what do you think would happen to all them members who were posting about the cycles and shit that they were doing if the feds were alerted. They could cause a big headache for allot of people, legally i don't know what they would be able to do, i don't want to find out though..do you?

It only took me a week to find what i was looking for. You have to know how to ask the right questions. And do allot of research and reading.

Agree good post!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    weve got the same source, I dont get any results though???

G-13 is offline Member
    a legit source list should be posted, this would only be advertisement for good sources to pay for and new members wouldn't have to stress over scammers. Just a thought because other boards seem to be ran this way, anyone else have an opinion on this?
    Yea, that is just fukin stupid, have you lost your mind?

wait...just wait... ill sell you some melatonin and say is dbol ... hows that

chest6 is offline Banned
    lets just get rid of all the sources by posting them openly in a board...real smart

im sorry chest, the answer we were lookin for was, tom berenger.. tom berenger

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    name one board that openly list sources... im a member at more than you im sure, and i have yet to see one
    I can name a board that lists several sources and they are legit! Don't write cause I won't respond!

Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    I can name a board that lists several sources and they are legit! Don't write cause I won't respond!
    haha, keep your noob sources wetard..hahaha fuckin noo guys

chest6 is offline Banned
    i have a feeling this thread is going to turn bad

my source is..

oatmeal for carbs

haha, keep your noob sources wetard..hahaha fuckin noo guys
    Who you calling a wetard, Retard! And I am not new you ass! And believe me you wouldn't get a source if you cried like a little bitch! I was simply letting this guy know what he posted was not true as someone else repeated as well.
    Last edited by mark956101957; 10-03-2005 at 08:30 PM.

Who you calling a wetard, Retard! And I am not new you ass! And believe you wouldn't get source if you cried like a little bitch!
    bark bark

Decadbal
    Vanilla Gorilla Retard
    bark bark
    Last edited by mark956101957; 10-03-2005 at 08:34 PM.

plz dont beat me up bigman... you and your 180lbs..

Who you calling a wetard, Retard! And I am not new you ass! And believe me you wouldn't get a source if you cried like a little bitch! I was simply letting this guy know what he posted was not true as someone else repeated as well.
    you can post more than once in each thread..

Decadbal
    Vanilla Gorilla Retard
    youve masterd the edit button... plz tell us more..

plz dont beat me up bigman... you and your 180lbs..
    You are clueless aren't you and you need to learn how to spell as well.

plz teach me to spell big bad hero...plz...

chest6 is offline Banned
    mark got eaten by nark the shark and then deca said bark

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    mark got eaten by nark the shark and then deca said bark
    did you use spell check, bc andy will point it out if u didnt

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    i have a feeling this thread is going to turn bad

my source is..

oatmeal for carbs

Dam it dose not make much to get things going lol

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Thats not how this baord is ran and this is not an open ssource board. That is not the mantra or the direction of this board. We dont discuss research companies because and other companies for the most part because this is not the place for advertisment.

Would you hang out in a Ford dealership and hand out car pamplets for the Chevy dealership down the road?
    abstrack@protonmail.com

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I don't see the board as strict, I see the board as intelligent.

~SC~

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    I mean, why not just peddle them out in front of the police station in a makeshift lemonade stand style setup.

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    i know of a few boards that openly post source info. but i like that AR keeps thigs on a higher level.

stuball is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cj1capp
    i know of a few boards that openly post source info. but i like that AR keeps thigs on a higher level.
    Dude that thread is a year old !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rake922 is offline Banned
    Look at these dates...

ROFL at cj1capp for finding and bumping an ancient thread... wow that's funny..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information