Thread: Invisalign

ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member

Invisalign

I'm looking into getting invisalign braces.. my teeth aren't horribly messed up or anything.. but i have a bottom tooth that is starting to push foward and my two teeth on top one is starting to shift infront of the other... i figure stop it now before it gets worst. Does anyone have any experiance with invisalign? how it worked, the time, price.. any info would be awesome.

decadbal is offline Banned
    i got a blowjob from a girl who had em.. didnt feel a thing... so u wont lose your hobby..

hahah

not really the responce i was lookin for... but i guess thats good to know haha

so i figure that will work both ways if i end up down on a girl she wont get torn up... so theres one anwer.

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    they work like a charm...i dated a chick that had them..you can barely see them..but they are EXPENSIVE...so expensive that she was driving back to lubbock from here (san antonio) and stopped to eat at some deli. she took her invisalign off to eat and wrapped them up in a napkin..the busboy came by and accidently threw them away..she didnt realize she forgot them until 1 hr or so after leaving the deli..so she turned around and went back, told the mgr what happened, and looked through the trash to find them......and she did...........true story

how long ago was this? cause as far as the expensive thing they say that invisalign has come a long way and its not really all that much more expensive than the brace face kind. and thankfully my insurance is covering like $1500 of it

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    this was 2.5yrs ago or so......didnt think about that, probably much cheaper now

PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    Do you have an over or underbite? This could make a difference to whether or not you get them...

no i don't

Thread Information