pic of my first ink I got yesterday

its my 25 th b-day today, I had to do something crazy and this was what it was. I think this thing looks sooooooooo badass, just cant get any more, dont want it to hurt competing. What you guys think?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pic of my first ink I got yesterday-tattoos.jpg  

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Looks dope
    abstrack@protonmail.com

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Looks cool

mass junkie is offline banned
    Sweet

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    its my 25 th b-day today, I had to do something crazy and this was what it was. I think this thing looks sooooooooo badass, just cant get any more, dont want it to hurt competing. What you guys think?

It's definitely badass bro.

witzy2323 is offline Associate Member
    strong

ya_man is offline Member
    how long it take and what u pay?

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    im glad you went with a large tat, i want one so bad but im afraid ill get addicted to them

IrishPhenom is offline New Member
    Kloter, once you get one, you will want another and another, ink is definitely addicting. I say go for it though, you only live once and who gives a shit what they look like when you get old.

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishPhenom
    Kloter, once you get one, you will want another and another, ink is definitely addicting. I say go for it though, you only live once and who gives a shit what they look like when you get old.
    i know exactly what i want but i just dont thjink i can do it.

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    looks great

Quote Originally Posted by ya_man
    how long it take and what u pay?
    I got the guy to do it for $180, it seriously only took him maybe 50 minutes tops, he was pretty good. Everybody bitches about the pain, maybe I just got it in an easy spot, but that thing didnt hurt for shit! I actually liked how it felt, but i'm a sick fuck like that. I can def see where they'd get addicting, but I'm more addicted to bodybulding, cant get anymore or it's gonna hurt me on stage possibly. I purposely had him do that tat around my tricep so you could still see the horseshoe when I flexed. Who knows, I may get another one a ways down the road but nothing anytime soon.

decadbal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kloter1
    im glad you went with a large tat, i want one so bad but im afraid ill get addicted to them
    dont do it, you said, ill never suck a penis, bc im afraid ill like it and become an addict, and look at you now, after two major mandible surg. your still at the docks when the navy comes back... jesus man, learn from your mistakes...

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I like it. Does a short sleeve shirt cover it?

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    I like it. Does a short sleeve shirt cover it?
    Some short sleeves do, a regular X large will cover it all, however a shorter sleeved muscle shirt or regular T-shirt(undershirt)wont, you can see the bottom tip of it, which is cool anyways, because chicks will see it and lift your sleeze up to see the entire thing,hahahaa.

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    guy did a nice job

ticboy is offline Junior Member
    nice tat, good price too

Jerzey is offline Member
    That's hot If I had something like that I would end up extending it up around my back or something... so tempting, lol....

Watch out, they are very addicting.. Arms aren't really and area that hurt bad(except for the inside of your arms from what I hear, by your armpit).. i don't have my arms done because of my job, I only have ink where I can hide it, but I managed to get 5 of them over the years (not counting my eyebrows I had done 2 years ago).

Believe me, I thought I knew pain until I did 7 hours on my upper and middle back.. holy shit... it was torture. I did it in two sittings, 3 1/2 and 3 1/2. Eyebrows were bad too...

My lower back was 2 hours, that one didn't hurt except for the very tips by my sides and the center after 20 minutes or so straight made me feel a little sick because of the vibration on my spine.

Post another picture after 2 weeks when it's all healed.

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    F'n cool tat bro!

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Some short sleeves do, a regular X large will cover it all, however a shorter sleeved muscle shirt or regular T-shirt(undershirt)wont, you can see the bottom tip of it, which is cool anyways, because chicks will see it and lift your sleeze up to see the entire thing,hahahaa.

That answered my question too, I maybe would have got it a little bit smaller, but it looks great. Thinking of getting a tribal band myself. (want something totally covered by a short sleave shirt, deal with alot of different people in business and don't want the tat showing.)

Quote Originally Posted by goodcents
    That answered my question too, I maybe would have got it a little bit smaller, but it looks great. Thinking of getting a tribal band myself. (want something totally covered by a short sleave shirt, deal with alot of different people in business and don't want the tat showing.)
    I'm getting into Real estate myself, not worried though as a long sleeve dress shirt and tie looks alot better to me than a dorky short sleeve one. All I can think of when I see somebody wearing a short sleeve dress shirt and tie is like Michael Douglass in the movie Falling Down. I thought about all that before I got it, no worries.

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    I'm getting into Real estate myself, not worried though as a long sleeve dress shirt and tie looks alot better to me than a dorky short sleeve one. All I can think of when I see somebody wearing a short sleeve dress shirt and tie is like Michael Douglass in the movie Falling Down. I thought about all that before I got it, no worries.

Didn't mean to offend, just meant in my case (I own a tanning salon, which gets hot sometimes) that nice polo shirts look more right for my line of business. When I get all three stores "corporate" I want to dress in the suits and just manage my stores (not that working them is all bad, you have to stay "in the trenches" too to understand the day to day operations)

Tat looks great and didn't mean to sound negative about it (I actually envy you getting one)

MASTERDBOL is offline Senior Member
    i have several tats, and love each one of them. that one is sick bro.

tiger909 is offline Senior Member
    sweet....happy birthday brothar

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    tight, next time I got some extra $$$$$$ Im going to get some more ink!!!

HULKBOY is offline Member
    Crazy i was thinkin about gettin a Tat similar to that but but it would go up to my shoulder and onto the trap as well. again what a WICKED tat man.

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    I got one when I was 19 and have a wanted another since (12 yrs), but can't decide what or where.

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    Happy 25th Bday meng!
    Badass tat.

Quote Originally Posted by goodcents
    Didn't mean to offend, just meant in my case (I own a tanning salon, which gets hot sometimes) that nice polo shirts look more right for my line of business. When I get all three stores "corporate" I want to dress in the suits and just manage my stores (not that working them is all bad, you have to stay "in the trenches" too to understand the day to day operations)

Tat looks great and didn't mean to sound negative about it (I actually envy you getting one)
    Nah dude, you didnt offend me at all, no worries. Sometimes on a comp you can read into the way people type to easily, its all good. I admire you for owning your own business. And to all who wished me a happy b-day thanks.

happy birthday stacked, and btw how'd you do in that comp?

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    happy bday brotha... sick tat dude!

Quote Originally Posted by armwrestler22
    happy birthday stacked, and btw how'd you do in that comp?
    I took 6th out of 9th bro, was gonna do the juniors but decided to just go in the open heavy, ended up being 9 guys in my class, it was def tough competition!!! I would have done better if my quads were cut deeper, and I honestly think I came in a little too early. I should have done it right when I posted my 2 weeks out photos, but you live and learn. Nonetheless, the show was a blast and I cant wait to come back on stage next spring and be housin' them sucka'z. It's mass time for me baby, Stacked

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Happy belated birthday bro.

And nice tatt.

Thread Information