MotoXracer is offline Associate Member

Any one from/live in Utah?

There is a slight chance i might end up moving to Utah and was wondering what it's like? It's not my ideal place for me baing a single guy in his 20's but I may get a job offer there that I can't refuse. Is there alot to do in Utah?

odix is offline Member
    to put it bluntly, theres nothing to do, well if your in salt lake, maybe, little clubs and such, but I lived in St. George, southern utah, and let me tell you, I had to come 120 miles SW back to vegas where I was born.

ecivon is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MotoXracer
    There is a slight chance i might end up moving to Utah and was wondering what it's like? It's not my ideal place for me baing a single guy in his 20's but I may get a job offer there that I can't refuse. Is there alot to do in Utah?
    If you're going to SLC, or close by, you'll find a ton of outdoor stuff to do. SLC is literally in the mountains. Snowboarding, rock climbing, motocross, dirt trails, hunting, fishing, you name it. Night life? Pretty tame. Laws are Mormon inspired, nuff said.

My dad owned a Lincoln Mercury dealership in town and I spent quite a lot of time there and didn't really care for it too much.

rubix6 is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ecivon
    If you're going to SLC, or close by, you'll find a ton of outdoor stuff to do. SLC is literally in the mountains. Snowboarding, rock climbing, motocross, dirt trails, hunting, fishing, you name it. Night life? Pretty tame. Laws are Mormon inspired, nuff said.

My dad owned a Lincoln Mercury dealership in town and I spent quite a lot of time there and didn't really care for it too much.

that says it all...

Thread Information