BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet

Apparently its ok to kill if your black in Ireland!.

http://www.rte.ie/news/2005/1007/igbinediono.html

A Nigerian man accused of reckless endangerment in relation to a home circumcision he carried out in Waterford two years ago has been found not guilty.

Osagie Igbinedion was found not guilty this afternoon by a jury of 10 men and two women at Waterford Circuit Court.

31-year-old Mr Igbinedion, who lives in Kilkenny, left the court this afternoon in the company of his wife Kathleen, who a few minutes earlier had burst into tears as the verdict was delivered.

It had taken the jury one and a half hours to reach their verdict in this case, the first of its kind in Ireland.

The court had been told 29-day-old Collis Osaighe had died from haemorrhage and shock due to bleeding. He had been circumcised a number of hours previously by Mr Igbinedion.

In directing the jury, Judge Kevin Haugh said that they could not bring what he called their white western values to bear when they were deciding this case.

Afterwards, Mr Igbinedion said he would like to continue carrying out circumcisions but will only do so if allowed to by the Government. He said most Nigerians would like to see the procedure being available and done in

__________________________________________________ _

In directing the jury, Judge Kevin Haugh said that they could not bring what he called their white western values to bear when they were deciding this case.

I find this just incredable!. So if your a non national living here in Ireland you don't have to live by our values or abid by our law's.

In the last few year's we've been having alot of difficulties with East European and Africa nationals seeking asylum here. Our crime rates have soured as a result, with this direction by the judge I can only shudder at the thought of where our crime rates are going now.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Looks like they're all migrating to the U.K for a better life. Kind of sucks for you guys. When I was in Dublin I was amazed on how many Africans I saw. It's the same with London too. Dublin is like the new capital of Europe.

decadbal is offline Banned
    thats nothing a lynch mob cant fix

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    thats nothing a lynch mob cant fix

Yea but therein lies the problem, although he's black, he's not English!.

well anyone guilty of that, should be hung, shot, stabbed, something to prevent them from fillin their lungs with air

Unoid is offline Member
    hmm? manslaughter (or babyslaughter) adn he walks.

Okay, but it sounds like his method of circumsision is either not done professionaly (just run of the night operation as an amatuer) Hes obviously no doctor to be performing a sergury that removes skin ona child which has little blood to begin with, Not to mention infections.

Also? he wishes doctors would perform it in ireland? Umm are you telling me Irish men are not circumsized, HAHAHA poor bastards.

Am I looking at this all wrong?. Is it ok now for someone from Nigeria to bring their value's here to Ireland and we've to accept them?.

"Hey listen dude, the guy is black its what they do!", thats how I see the judges direction to the jury.

thats the problem with america i think man, ppl come here and we have to change our way of life for them.. i say fuck them. when in rome.. speak english here, expect to live and do the things we do, im not changin for any fuckin immigrant

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    welcome to the end of the western world!

Im white, born here and canadian so I need to shut the **** up!

sad!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    that's why you always check references..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Lostsoul is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Am I looking at this all wrong?. Is it ok now for someone from Nigeria to bring their value's here to Ireland and we've to accept them?.

"Hey listen dude, the guy is black its what they do!", thats how I see the judges direction to the jury.
    Yeah I think it's BS, they come to Ireland, they live by Irish laws simple as that, the judge is a moron.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Lostsoul
    Yeah I think it's BS, they come to Ireland, they live by Irish laws simple as that, the judge is a moron.
    good point.. in some countries.. like right now during this season.. it's good, adn prefered to have sex with boys, men, anyone other than your wife..

so, the only thing we have is the law of the land.. if i had been on the jury.. it would have been a hung jury..

and no... i will not grant an interview on my opinion.. my religious and "western values" are who i am.. so thus, the measure i use for others.

so i say on the "Black guy"
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Thread Information