fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member

16 yr old and Superdrol

I had a 16 yr old kid and his younger friend come into my store snoopin around at the 6-oxo and such, and I thought I overheard him mention superdrol. Paid no attention till his younger friend came back today lookin at the Novadex XT and I heard him say it again. Being the pushy italian that I am, I of course ask him about it. He told me that his friend (the older kid) was taking superdrol and he was thinking about it too. Said it "boosted testosterone ."

I almost shit myself as I'm lookin at this kid who's maybe 100 lbs soaking wet. I tried my best to explain to him what it is and why its bad for him to take it.

I guess the whole situation made think a little about the PH ban, etc. It forced me to see the other side in a way. I know we all bitch about them taking many of our "supps" off the market. However, I can't help but think that retailers have SOME responsibility in this whole matter. I mean, I feel bad when someone that young comes to buy creatine...I at least try to give them a few diet pointers. But jeeze, this kid's not even taking a well known steroid (which is NOT good, but at least theres info on it)...Its some fly by night designer steroid...

Sorry, but it bothered me a little, 'cuase I know hes probably gonna do it anyway....

scm007 is offline Associate Member
    Just tell him he'll die if he takes it.

The Return Of Hoss is offline Anabolic Member
    nice idea

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Once a 16yr old has his mind set, it is near impossible to reason with him. Take Hoss for example, see what I mean...

jdspinna is offline Associate Member
    I can relate. When I was 18 the owner of a supplement store told me I had to quadruple the doses of the prohormones and other supps to really get good results and since he was a BB I took his advise. Makes me wonder how many teens actually get f'd up from using this stuff and also using it incorrectly? I hope he understood and took your advice.

Quote Originally Posted by scm007
    Just tell him he'll die if he takes it.
    I'd probably still do it though... Did it with 4-AD and 1-AD when I was 18. Still too young, but at least I had some knowledge of what was going on and what I was taking (thanks to you guys).

The 16 yr old probably will continue taking it. But I hope his younger friend doesn't start. And I would be SUPER pissed if some dude at a supp store told him to take it. One of these fanchises in my area is crooked enough to...

fL

On the other hand, there was this dude in his late 20s and pretty well built asking about it as well. I spent a good 1/2 hour telling him everything to take with it, what to watch for, etc. Told him to come here to do some research, too. Heard that he came back in to buy some T3 (NxCare test booster stuff) so at least he listened...

fL

All those supps are such a waste of money, robbin people blind.

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    All those supps are such a waste of money, robbin people blind.
    Ehh...I didn't sell it to him. And we spend a good amount of time looking at Novadex and 6-oxo etc etc. But, its got a decent amount of tribulus in it along with ZMA and Longfolia Jack. See I cant just come out and say, "go to AR and buy research chems for your rats." That can come back to bite me with liability issues. However, I do think (given how I felt) you could probably get away with an OTC test booster afterwards. What I meant when I said "at least he listened" is that at least hes taking SOMETHING afterwards.

fL

I agree with you, it was more of a generalized statement, not aimed at you individually.

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    I agree with you, it was more of a generalized statement, not aimed at you individually.
    Right on...You'd think I'd be used to it by now..

chest6 is offline Banned
    man im one of those dumb kids that dont listen to ppl ive taken mag10, animal stak, a week of p6, and a dumbass deca /dbol cycle all before i was 18. I wondered y i never got great gains...my diet/training sucked balls

Thread Information