Ajax is offline Senior Member

Attitude is Everything in an AS Board!

Take a minute and read this thread over at BodyBuilding.com and you will see why AR is so special!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...threadid=29369

Sample quotes from the thread:

Newbie flaming isn't just relative to this board! There are so many message boards/forums all over the internet and they all work relatively the same way. I find it hard to believe that everyone that is new to the net finds BB.com and starts asking retarded questions.

If we didnt flame them there would be hundereds of 16 year olds at 5ft 5, with tits that pam anderson would be proud of.

I say if they are too dumb to self-administer prescription drugs, then we shouldn't be the ones providing the ammo so they can go screw themselves up ... BigCat, Moderator

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    This is why AR is the best!!!!!

DC24 is offline Junior Member
    That is one of the reason's I'm here. I started at bb.com and still search the boards, but I'm not posting. IMO it's over run with teens who wanna talk about sex and high school more than anything. That's just one of the things about the internet ppl can be whoever they won't and don't have to worry about anything.

I agreed where the guy said that if you were to ask those questions face to face, I don't think you would respond with a flame. I'd love to see some little ol 16 yr old try talking to me like that for asking a question.. Anyway I'm not going to go there.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I am glad they all have a place to act like that as opposed to how we treat each other here. Hopefully they will stay away. Anyway I know when I see attitudes like that here, the board admins and mods usually take care of it pretty quickly. Here's to our admins and mods. This is what makes this place different and better.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Originally posted by scottp999
    I am glad they all have a place to act like that as opposed to how we treat each other here. Hopefully they will stay away. Anyway I know when I see attitudes like that here, the board admins and mods usually take care of it pretty quickly. Here's to our admins and mods. This is what makes this place different and better.
    Right on brotha

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Everyone was a newbie at one time. Lets keep up the good work and make sure that new members feel welcome and eager to learn.

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    Having read some of that I am SO very glad that the mods on this board stamp heavily on people who break the rules. If they didnt we would be overrun by pubescent bad mouths in days!

Dont it make you glad you found AR!

Great work to all the mods on this board - Keep it up and hit them hard - I for one dont want any of that on AR!

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    I'm gonna join that board and routinely ask questions like "Can I drink winny?" After they all get their rocks off on flaming the new guy who just needs "a little hazin," I'll move onto "Can I drink test?" "Can I eat dbols?" "Is the forearm a good place for a spot injection?" For some unknown reason, I'm sure this will amuse the hell out of me. Seeyy in a few days

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    JP1570: Cruel, Spitefull and Childish but funny as hell!

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    What a bunch of Jungle Apes over there and that is the Mods I am talking about...geeeesh I am so glad I found AR.

Big kudos to Jason for keeping this place civil.

Seriously, it's amazing that a TOLERANCE of IGNORANCE leads to a higher level of intelligence.

Other boards seem to believe that they can raise the general IQ level of the board by putting down ignorant people. Well, the thread above shows that does not work.

AR operates almost counter-intuitively: by accpeting ignorance as natural (everybody has to learn some times) and supressing those that flame the ignorant, it actually works to raise the overall IQ of the board.

Personally, I think the height of stupidity is to act superior by criticizing the ignorant. (I am not talking about stupid people, they are in a class of their own and need to be dealt with differently.) Smart people don't congregate where superior fools vent.

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    Im in complete agreement with you bro!

Ignorance is simply a lack of information. It shows that someone is not stupid when they ask a real beginner question - At least they have the IQ to know when to ask a question, and then the ball is in our park - Its our job to educate them. Once educated they join our ranks and its their job to educate others.

One of the prime reasons AR is so well loved by its members is that when people learn in an atmosphere of respect they are able to pass that respect on to other newcomers.

Stupidity is KNOWING the answers and then ignoring them anyway. Like you said, such people are a special case. If you know that dbol is liver toxic and still take 200mg ed for 16 weeks dont bemoan your luck when you are on the way to have your liver removed!

Im real glad that we have seen that thread from BB.com - It really pushes home what a great board and what great members we have here.

Damn, I hadn't gone back to read the thread on BB.com after I posted this thread. I guess I made myself a bit unpopular over there! Oh well, it's not like it's that friendly of a place that I want to spend a lot of time hanging out there!

Maybe I should re-read my copy of "How To Make Friends and Influence People."

DC24 is offline Junior Member
    lol ajax. I went back and read what ya posted, Sometimes ppl just don't understand.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Big Cat is a douchebag. I've had an arguement with him before. He's a little bitch.

xplicit is offline Member
    Originally posted by JP1570
    I'm gonna join that board and routinely ask questions like "Can I drink winny?" After they all get their rocks off on flaming the new guy who just needs "a little hazin," I'll move onto "Can I drink test?" "Can I eat dbols?" "Is the forearm a good place for a spot injection?" For some unknown reason, I'm sure this will amuse the hell out of me. Seeyy in a few days
    Dude get it going that would be sick funny, we should send in one of our own to be a ball buster and just annoy the shyt outta them.

Also jp whats ur avotor it looks like jaquez the guy who was in gladiotr but i cant really make it out.

Brad Pitt from Fight Club
    I signed up over there, under the name Nooo B with the siganture line "Red E 2 Grow!" Thought that sounded about as corny as they come. But then I decided to act my age, at least until I come home drunk one night Then, IT'S ON

Nooo B enters the fray......

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...913#post282913

Not sure if that link will work, check out ajax's if it doesn't.

BigBuddha is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up

I was lucky in that this is the first board I came across when researching this subject. I didnt realize the lack of quality in the other boards and am enlightened by this thread. Thank you guys for bring to my attention how good the "newbies" have it here.

Congrats to the Admins and Mods who keep this site at the level it is.

Originally posted by BigBuddha
    I was lucky in that this is the first board I came across when researching this subject. I didnt realize the lack of quality in the other boards and am enlightened by this thread. Thank you guys for bring to my attention how good the "newbies" have it here.

Congrats to the Admins and Mods who keep this site at the level it is.
    Same here this is my first board and its not my first time seeing a thread in here stating that other boards arent exactly as nice as it is over here, I defintiy appreciate and respect everyone here the guys do a great job of running this cycle.

For some reason JP the the link i clicked on aint appearing
    i dont kno why maybe its my comp.

They may have deleted the thread, I dont think they liked me too much. I mentioned something about how they were all whining about the thirty seconds out of their lives it took to read each newbie thread. Big Cat put in his one cent, and then locked the thread.

LoL that sucks i wanted to read it.

How funny. "The Thread is Closed." Big Cat's authority was challenged and he had to muzzle everybody because he could not leverage reason to support his arguments. Hahahahah! That kills me! Big Cat was the kid who took his ball home with him when he didn't like how the game was played...

I really wanted to reply to one of his posts before he closed the thread:

Big Cat: Don't mean to sound elitest here, but this is the big leagues ...

Sorry, but after reading the general level of posts at BB.com, I would say you are no more "Big League" than the average steroid board.

You don't sound elitist, you just sound like a bunch of arrogant punks who slap each other on the shoulder and try to convince yourself that you are superior. That's not Big League, that's Little League!

Hoooo hoooo! At least it was worth a few laughs.

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    Its interesting to note that Big Cat is now suggesting that "His" board go to war with another board for some reason!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...threadid=30541

It seems that some little place called roidfarm has wound him up by deleting his threads and now he is asking the members there to go and SPAM the board! Makes you wonder how old he actually is doesnt it!

Also interesting is the fact that in another post he has called the moderator on this other board a scammer. Im not sure if he has proof or not but he hasnt posted any at the time of this post.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...threadid=30543

I think it is a disgracefull way to behave for anyone, but as a moderator he should be attempting to set the kind of example we get here from our mods. They work dam hard to keep this board as good as it is and I for one thank them unreservedly.

As an aside I had a little look through the members pictures on BB.com and found (Surprise Surprise) that Big Cat doesnt actually have any of HIS pictures posted on there! Maybe he is frightened he will get flamed!

More likely that he is a "Little Pussy" rather than a "Big Cat"

Oops!! Did I flame him just then!! (Sorry! I just found that funny! )

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    Hey guys, I agree that this is the best board, but don't you think this thread is getting dangerously past the no flame policy that AR adhere's too.

I understand the pleasure we can get at making fun of another board, and how we can puff our chests out, but isn't it just a bit childish ? We don't need to put down another board to know we have something EXTREMELY special here at AR.

I would suggest, that humility and just reveling in the silent knowledge that this is a superior board (which we know it is), and just smile when you read crap like that on another board (why you even visit another board is beyond me anyways).

Lets let this thread do it's little thing in dying.......

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    Ahh Canes, quite right, quite right!

However, I visit a number of boards since you can never learn too much, and because all the AS info we have comes from the experience of others the best way to learn something new is to come into contact with as many people as you can.

Again, my appologies - I should have let it lie.

If u go in his profile he has a link to his page, showin all his sats but still no pic http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/bigcat.htm

love the big cat little pussy line Kaz lol

palme is offline Rosie Member
    All i can say is im happy i found AR before i found BB.com !!!

Keep up the good work Jason and the other big men and women of AR !

Love you guy´s !

Thread Information