Rock88 is offline Junior Member

Oh my LORD! IT was horrrible!

I went to a really nice gym yesterday with a friend just for company. You should have seen the guys there! The were all big upper body with chicken legs. Everyone was working chest or arms. I mean I was genetically gifted with my calves but after I saw that I was inspired for a random leg workout.

JasperJ is offline Junior Member
    I see that shit all the time. Guys wearing baggy pants to the gym to hide them legs. Usually they look like they've only been training a couple of years. The longer I bodybuild the greater my appreciation is for an impressive lower body.

jdspinna is offline Associate Member
    I f'n hate chicken leg guys that try to give people lifting advice. It's usually, "Dude you don't have to work your legs. They get enough work when you 'run/walk/climb stairs etc..." or "Dude! Don't do Squats! You're going to really F' up your kness!" I personally will never ever ever skip leg day. They are my favorite muscles to watch grow!

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Both of you in here better relax.... I have chicken legs. Some people that got'em cant fckin get rid of them. BESIDES... i love my chicken legs!! name one guy who is quick/fast/speed that has kankles.... LOL

ohh and dont think im really taking it personal guys... hahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    Both of you in here better relax.... I have chicken legs. Some people that got'em cant fckin get rid of them. BESIDES... i love my chicken legs!! name one guy who is quick/fast/speed that has kankles.... LOL

ohh and dont think im really taking it personal guys... hahahahaha
    I have chicken legs from the knees down. Maybe we can be friends?

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    I love dude that do bicpe curls 3 days a week and thats the only time they put in. I mean it just looks stupid. I think I'm maybe one of 3 people that do squats in my gym.

Heavy you chicken legged puss, get on the squat rack, NOW!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    I love dude that do bicpe curls 3 days a week and thats the only time they put in. I mean it just looks stupid. I think I'm maybe one of 3 people that do squats in my gym.

Dude! Chicks only care about biceps and pecs so, why waste your time on the rest of your body?

170lbs squatting 335 for ten on last set... whats up now hossss.... hahahhaa

jk, i would never run my mouth in regards to my legs... hahaha just wouldnt look right!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock88
    I went to a really nice gym yesterday with a friend just for company. You should have seen the guys there! The were all big upper body with chicken legs. Everyone was working chest or arms. I mean I was genetically gifted with my calves but after I saw that I was inspired for a random leg workout.
    plus all the the leg equipment was free to use..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by jdspinna
    hi... whats your favorite color?

Dude! Chicks only care about biceps and pecs so, why waste your time on the rest of your body?

They do??? Dammit, I've been missing out, ok no more leg days, I'll hit Biceps 4 days a week and throw in a rope pull down in there for some tricep action! How's that look guys?

170lbs squatting 335 for ten on last set... whats up now hossss.... hahahhaa

jk, i would never run my mouth in regards to my legs... hahaha just wouldnt look right!

Damn bro I though I was strong, I hit 135 for 10 last week. I have a lot of catching up to do.

They do??? Dammit, I've been missing out, ok no more leg days, I'll hit Biceps 4 days a week and throw in a rope pull down in there for some tricep action! How's that look guys?
    Add in either fly's or pushups every other day and you'll be set.

Damn bro I though I was strong, I hit 135 for 10 last week. I have a lot of catching up to do.
    bro... check out Swoles leg workout. Do it EXACLTY how it reads!! trust me, its nasty!!

A chest workout??? Bro wouldn't that take away from me hitting my Bi's with all I got. I need 20" arms by next week, what shoudl I take? Cell-Tech or NO -Xplode??? Help guys?

bro... check out Swoles leg workout. Do it EXACLTY how it reads!! trust me, its nasty!!
    I hope you know I was joking.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Agreed, Made a thread last night for this specific reason. Any I was damned with chickenlegs too, you just gotta break that genetic barrier.

Pics of Wheels. EVRY1!

Those were halfway down too!

I hope you know I was joking.
    bwahahahaha.... i didnt know!!! it didnt hit me!! hahahhaa

bwahahahaha.... i didnt know!!! it didnt hit me!! hahahhaa
    Good god I'm not making fun of anyone that lifts that amount, but that not exactly "Heavy", lol Guess it's time to post some pics up

Good god I'm not making fun of anyone that lifts that amount, but that not exactly "Heavy", lol Guess it's time to post some pics up

lmao.... you defly should regardless bruva!!!

lmao.... you defly should regardless bruva!!!
    Was waiting to cut down alittle more, me gots a little to fat bulking due to some serious cheating

Was waiting to cut down alittle more, me gots a little to fat bulking due to some serious cheating
    i hear ya bro... I LOVE to cheat too!!! there was a thread actually on this once... but my fav cheat would be stoppin at Tbell on the way to McD's so I was able to snack on something while ordering my bigmac meal.... mmmmh!!

lunch time!

chest6 is offline Banned
    i have so many friends that i help workout and when theyre like.."what we doin today" and I look at them and go "legs" first response...noooooooooooo why dont we do bench? or some bicep curls..everytime

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    i have so many friends that i help workout and when theyre like.."what we doin today" and I look at them and go "legs" first response...noooooooooooo why dont we do bench? or some bicep curls..everytime
    My buddy gets to the gym before me sometimes. Everytime he does, when I get there, I catch him benching and for some reason it really pisses me off. Also, he never shows up on leg day.

chest6 is offline Banned
    My buddy gets to the gym before me sometimes. Everytime he does, when I get there, I catch him benching and for some reason it really pisses me off. Also, he never shows up on leg day.
    I worked out w a big dude in my gym before i came to college and he always bitched that he wanted to workout w me cuz his dude would be like dude well do legs tmr lets do arms today or lets do chest. Hes always like that pussy just pisses me off he doesnt wanna grow

Sometimes I get so angry when my buddies even show up at the gym. I've told them straight to their faces that it pisses me off when they are there because it kills the intesity of my workout. They're always half assing it and making jokes while I'm lifting. GRRRRR!

Tell them to be there an hour after you show up. So you catch them while your leaving.

I actually started coming 15 minutes late. Because if I'm not there in 15 minutes they jet anyway.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    that gym is like mine. i did legs on tuesday and was squatting 225 for reps and someone came over and told me that i'm going to hurt myself going so heavy, i just kinda laughed and put my mp3 back on. i had planned on going up to 375 for about 6 but i crapped out early due to some leg presses before and i did 315 for 9. i thought it was kinda wierd at the time he said that but then i was looking around and everyone is so top heavy it looks like they are going to fall over. it's funny too my training partner decided to skip that day, but was 15 minutes early to back day the next day. at least with nobody doing legs i can get to all the equipment. i see more girls doing legs there than guys.

LOL, once I start repping 400+ I just can't help letting out some primal type groans. Needless to say that scares a few people, oh well

LOL, once I start repping 400+ I just can't help letting out some primal type groans. Needless to say that scares a few people, oh well
    I yell at myself.

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Me too! I hate my calfs. Don't matter what approach I take to killing them, they never come back with more. STILL mushy to the touch.
    Me>>>>>> <<<<<<<<<<<< Calfs

Thread Information