Thread: Useless Trivia Pt.7
05-06-2002, 11:33 AM #1Respected Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2002
- Miller's Crossing
Useless Trivia Pt.7
1. It's illegal to drink beer out of a bucket while sitting on a curb in St. Louis.
2. Wrigleys gum was the first product to have a bar code
3. No piece of square dry paper can be folded 7 times in half
4. Over 2500 left handed people a year are killed from using products made for right handed people
5.If you counted 24 hours a day, it would take 31,688 years to reach one trillion
6. Pinocchio is Italian for pine eye
7. The sentence "The quick brown fox jumps over a lazy dog." uses every letter in the alphabet.
8. A sloth moves so slowly that green algae can grow undisturbed on it's fur.
9. The worlds termites outweigh the worlds humans 10 to 1
10. Windmills always turn counter-clockwise. Except in Ireland
11. The electric chair was invented by a dentist
12. The placement of a donkeys eyes in its head allows it to see all four feet at all times
13. A quarter has 119 grooves on it's edge. a dime has one less
14. Hummingbird weighs less than a penny
15. Until 1796, there was a state in the U.S. called Franklin. Today it's known as Tennessee
16. It's against the law to pawn your dentures in Las Vegas
17. One in every four Americans has appeared on T.V.
18. 5% of Canadians don't know the first 7 words of the Canadian anthem, but know the first 9 of the American anthem
19. The stat of Florida is bigger than England
20. Over 10,000 birds a year die from smashing into windows
21. Thomas Edison, lightbulb inventor, was afraid of the dark
22.Every time you lick a stamp, you consume 1/10 of a calorie
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)