brolicscholar is offline Junior Member

How Do You Deal w/ Pricks At Your Gym?

I'm tired of recreational gym goers asking me what supplements am I taking w/ inuendos and fake compliments then behind your back talking sh!t. How do you guys deal with assholes without getting defensive and playing into their agendas?

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    get an mp3 player... and simply ignore them... seriously.. who gives a fuk what they think.

MASTERDBOL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    get an mp3 player... and simply ignore them... seriously.. who gives a fuk what they think.
    exactly. i dont talk to anybody while working out. they may think i'm a dickhead, but so what! they stay skinny and i keep getting bigger. the gym isnt social hour anyway. its the battle of the day. theres no time for chit chat. so go there, do your job, and anihalate the weights bro. forgetabout everybody around you.

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Like Justin said, Mp3 player,

Oh yeah and growl really low and look off into the distance if they still try to talk to you.....

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    Like Justin said, Mp3 player,

Oh yeah and growl really low and look off into the distance if they still try to talk to you.....
    rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrr

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    That's what I do........... I wear a MP3 player and no one bothers me. I will even use it if the batteries are dead.

MASTERDBOL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    That's what I do........... I wear a MP3 player and no one bothers me. I will even use it if the batteries are dead.
    thats funny.

i think my "dont fucking bother me" look does enough. not that its meant for them necessarily, but it works.

candyman md is offline Junior Member
    I have a cd player, that I carry. I was just wearing the headphones only and would tuck the cord into the cd player bag, like I was listening to music. I am always left alone. I sometimes run into people outside of the gym at local bars resturants and they always try to ask about "supps". It is always the same type of guys asking. You know the ones, I can't gain any weight,how did you get so big? This after you have just finished Swole's leg routine and you are puking in the trash can.

Easy, I started lifting at 145lbs 16 years ago and I would eat every 3 hours. That is every 3 hours, even during sleep. Set your alarm, get up an eat, go back to sleep. Anybody can gain weight.

They always say "there has to be an easier way"

icedudez is offline Member
    lol what pisses me off the most is how people say "ach i might buy some protein shakes" as if, ach when i get these, then ill be a monster !

[QUOTE=candyman md]I sometimes run into people outside of the gym at local bars resturants and they always try to ask about "supps". It is always the same type of guys asking. You know the ones, I can't gain any weight,how did you get so big? This after you have just finished Swole's leg routine and you are puking in the trash can.

[QUOTE]

That is usually when I'm approached and I just feel like telling them to get the fuc away from me.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    ignore them i do!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    and if there are no pricks at your gym...

the prick is you.........

hahhah
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

cb25 is offline Banned
    lmao @ mud. i'm the same way. battery goes dead, i keep my headphones on and nod my head...pretend that i can't hear shit.

simple answer...i don't deal with them. i barely talk to my friends that are there when i'm in the gym.

Prol is offline Associate Member
    i go to this old gym is like in the back of a car bodyshop ....really old but the machines weights are ok .......but you no your not going to meet the women of your dreams there ......so i go without desoderant .............after 15mins of wworking out there like a distance of about 20 feet from me and the nearest person .....haha ......you can bet that no one talks to me .....haha

decadbal is offline Banned
    i just hit them with the bar as they walk by

wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member
    i wear headphones also....i dont like to chit chat, a hi or hows it going is mostly my replies.... when ask about if i am juicing, i say yea and i feel a roid rage coming on.....lol....

Quote Originally Posted by Prol
    i go to this old gym is like in the back of a car bodyshop ....really old but the machines weights are ok .......but you no your not going to meet the women of your dreams there ......so i go without desoderant .............after 15mins of wworking out there like a distance of about 20 feet from me and the nearest person .....haha ......you can bet that no one talks to me .....haha
    Haha, what ever works!

Quote Originally Posted by DecaDbal
    i just hit them with the bar when they walk by

Thread Information