Papi93 is offline AR VET

Anyone Live in Mexico?

A Mexican female friend of mine asked me to visit her when she goes back to Mexico. She said that she wants to go back to Mexico in a couple of years. I would like to go see her. Can anyone tell me what Mexico City, Mexico is like? Never have been there but I haven't heard many good things. Thanks!

xtinaunasty is offline Female Member
    does she live in mexico city? i wouldnt go there. i lived in guadalajara for over a year and all i heard going on in mex city was crime. but if she is in the burbs im sure its fine

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    dude i got arrested in a boarder town one time when i was in HS for pissing on the sidewalks i was waisted hahahahahah,,, any i was scared shitless, they threw me in this cell with 2 other drunk resies..luckly i was with some buddies that bailed me out for 40 bucks,,went home and took a shower

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by xtinaunasty
    does she live in mexico city? i wouldnt go there. i lived in guadalajara for over a year and all i heard going on in mex city was crime. but if she is in the burbs im sure its fine
    She said that she lives in between the heavy crime area and the burbs. Another Mexican, who used to live in Mexico City, told me that she had problems with gangs.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by steve0
    dude i got arrested in a boarder town one time when i was in HS for pissing on the sidewalks i was waisted hahahahahah,,, any i was scared shitless, they threw me in this cell with 2 other drunk resies..luckly i was with some buddies that bailed me out for 40 bucks,,went home and took a shower
    I heard if you bribe the police, they will look the other way. Thanks for the cool story !

Power40 is offline Associate Member
    Mexico City in one of the most populated areas in the world. Just like Los Angeles and some of the cities in China. It is also very,very, polluted. Might be number one by now in pollution.

cb25 is offline Banned
    there are certainly safer and better areas of mexico to visit.

but i'd still like to go there one day. i love mexico...just hate the shit that goes with it -- crimes, corruption, etc.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by striker93
    A Mexican female friend of mine asked me to visit her when she goes back to Mexico. She said that she wants to go back to Mexico in a couple of years. I would like to go see her. Can anyone tell me what Mexico City, Mexico is like? Never have been there but I haven't heard many good things. Thanks!
    why!! its full of mexicans

wink182 is offline Associate Member
    Ahahahaha, what he^^^^ said. It's dirty ,smelly and ugly, and thats just the people![img=http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/9016/uglyspicdablo1mx.th.png]

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    I heard if you bribe the police, they will look the other way. Thanks for the cool story !
    From what i hear, this true for the most part. A number of Mexican officials are illiterate, So lets say you run a light and get pulled over...an officer there would rather take money, than write you up.

And for some info, i also heard that traffic-lights FLASH GREEN THEN TURN RED in mexico. Flashing green means slow down. i dont think they have yellows. So be weary of this... you don't want to be butt-reamed by Guapo in a cell.

green= go
    flashing-green= slow
    red= stop

BooCooo is offline Associate Member
    that pic is good shit

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    i live in corpus christi, tx.........its just about mexico

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by BooCooo
    that pic is good shit
    What are you talking about ?

mass junkie is offline banned
    Is your girlfriends name QV?

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    Cool pic wink, I should show that one to my Mexican co-workers they would shit in
    fury themselves. I don't trust a Mexican gear or people...

Thread Information