Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anyone else ever throw snowballs or crab apples at cars?

If there was one thing I could do again that I did as a kid it would be to snowball and crab apple cars. God it was so much fun. We had this patch of woods near our house we'd hide in and launch these amazing shots over the median into traffic. Sometimes we'd set up an ambush and there'd be like 10 of us that would hit somebody at once. Man, had to have scared the shit out of them!!!! Then they'd slam on their brakes and you'd run like hell, great cardio,hahhaha. I'm telling you, something about seeing those bright red brake lights and a screeching hault just set off some type of chemical reaction in your body that said "holy ****, RUUUUUUNNNNN!!!!" And you guys remember how it was always so much more frightening when it was a standard car or something, because when they'd back up their car made that noise, that "uuuuurrrrrrrrgggggghhhh" hahahhahaha, **** I miss it!! Had some close calls too, had one guy chase me about 2 miles before he finally gave up, chased me all the way to KFC!!! Cemetaries were an excellent place to hide too, you'd just get behind a tombstone and when they'd stop they didnt know where the hell it came from,hahahhah. We used to have police w/ search lights and all kinds of shit looking for us, at the time it was my freind,,,,DA BOMB!!!!

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    I caused a 3 car crash head on to on coming traffic and one car caught on fire....

that was fukked.

I shit my pants for days.

Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    I caused a 3 car crash head on to on coming traffic and one car caught on fire....

that was fukked.

Damn man, we never had anything like that happen!!! That would be enough to make me quit right there. As kids we just never thought of repercussions like that

manc is offline Member
    i remember those chases,crap runner me,so i always eneded up hiding under a car or in a garden,quality.
    apple raiding was another dangerous passtime.
    or,pulling the aerial wire that went into the house,the vcr would fly across the room,now that did make em angry.got caught a couple times an got a thick ear,all part of the game though.

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Whats Snow????? I'm from Texas

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally

that was fukked.

my insurance is fuked cause of that asshole!!!><... I want your corvette!!! NOW!!!

1819 is offline Senior Member
    we used to go garden raiding this time of year and get all the rotten veggies. those were our weapons of choice. many, many nights bombing cars. now that im older and my car or house gets egged and what not i just take it like a man cause i got it comin and then some.

BIGB is offline Associate Member
    my buddies were throwiing snow balls at cars and one car was approching one of them yelled 5-0 which meant cops at the time don't no why but everyone thought he yelled throw and they hammered the cop car with snow balls and everyone went running threw the field to get away the cops in the end followed the foot tracks in the snow to a friends house down the road so we got caught. oh well

we also filled a cop car with pumpkins one time. that didnt go over too well.

Quote Originally Posted by CRUISECONTROL
    assholes.... ALL ASSHOLES!!!

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    assholes.... ALL ASSHOLES!!!
    Better to be an asshole instead of a whole ass

Quote Originally Posted by BIGB
    my buddies were throwiing snow balls at cars and one car was approching one of them yelled 5-0 which meant cops at the time don't no why but everyone thought he yelled throw and they hammered the cop car with snow balls and everyone went running threw the field to get away the cops in the end followed the foot tracks in the snow to a friends house down the road so we got caught. oh well
    Yeah, the trick is you have to always find some pavement to transfer to for brief periods so they dont follow your tracks as well

Better to be an asshole instead of a whole ass
    never thought of it that way... and yes, you are correct!

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Rub it in Cruise Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuub iiiiiiiiiiiiiiit iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin.

I do remember when I was like 18 I worked in the dietary section of a convalecent home. Me and my buddy took 2 boxes of 12 dozen eggs. That was almost 300 eggs and we went through all of them the night before Halloween.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh what I would do to be young again. 25 is a rough age ya know

we were throwing ice balls from a cemetary one time. A sherriff car drove by and we hit it w/ like 6 ice balls. So he pulls into the cemetary to look for us, but was too lazy to get out of the car. So he pulls back out of the cemetary and drives back by, and we hit that mother****er again!!!! Then like 6 trooper cars come into the cemetary w/ spotlights and shit, we run over to the woods and burry ourselves in the snow, everything but our faces. The spotlights would go right over us, felt like a ****ing prison escape or something. It was great, never got busted.

Youngbuckk is offline Associate Member
    When I was younger me and friend would take the Left over baked patatoes From his fathters busness banquets, hop in his car and speed to about 60-80Mph and throw them at street sighn, billboards, and mailboxes... Man it would make the funniest sound.

I used to have a 3 man water balloon slingshot. There was a parking garage downtown that was about 5 stories high. In the summer we used to go down there w/ 4 or 5 bags of balloons and launch them off the top of the parking garage. You could ghet so much more distance from up there, and the greatest thing was there was a bar about 130-150 yards away and there was always drunk idiots standing outside there. We used to ambush them and scare the shit out of everybody. One guy approached the parking garage from down on the sidewalk and proceeded to tell us if we launch one more balloon off there he was gonna come beat our asses. There was abig bright light up there that was almost blinding to look at, made it so you couldnt see us but we could see you. So as this dumbass is ranting and raving we are loading up another balloon and getting ready to hit him w/ a line drive and Knock him ass over tea kettle. We missed by about 2 inches but it sure scared the shit out of him. And this is the greatest part about this, on top of the parking garage there was little brick building which housed the staircases, anybody that drove up there never saw anything b/ we'd get on top from the pavement level. We weer straight ****in troopers

Duck of Death is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    I used to have a 3 man water balloon slingshot. There was a parking garage downtown that was about 5 stories high. In the summer we used to go down there w/ 4 or 5 bags of balloons and launch them off the top of the parking garage. You could ghet so much more distance from up there, and the greatest thing was there was a bar about 130-150 yards away and there was always drunk idiots standing outside there. We used to ambush them and scare the shit out of everybody. One guy approached the parking garage from down on the sidewalk and proceeded to tell us if we launch one more balloon off there he was gonna come beat our asses. There was abig bright light up there that was almost blinding to look at, made it so you couldnt see us but we could see you. So as this dumbass is ranting and raving we are loading up another balloon and getting ready to hit him w/ a line drive and Knock him ass over tea kettle. We missed by about 2 inches but it sure scared the shit out of him. And this is the greatest part about this, on top of the parking garage there was little brick building which housed the staircases, anybody that drove up there never saw anything b/ we'd get on top from the pavement level. We weer straight ****in troopers

......I'm still laughing........Geez what an idiot to call you out when you had him outgunned....HAR HAR HAR

we were egging a kids house once and there was a scarecrow on the porch. when we went to fire the scarecrow stood up. it was the kid that lived there. he had a fvckin compound bow aimed at us. we pelted the hell out of him and i think he knew better than to shoot us but i remember my heart beatin out of my chest.
    Last edited by 1819; 10-27-2005 at 10:37 AM.

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    lol at this thread!!!

icedudez is offline Member
    i am a damn pro at egging and snowballing cars, once in highschool me n my buddies were snowballing cars and ended up in a scrap with two different drivers, it was wild...!

I"m liking this thread, LOL. Giving me some ideas...........................you know to have my younger cousins can try out of course

chest6 is offline Banned
    hahaha me and my friend when i was like 12-14 I would always hide behind a gate and a bunch of huge bushes and nail cars. He lived on a golf course..and me and 2 of my friends played baseball so wed always nail the shit outta cars haha. My friend was kinna uncoordinated and would always miss. Most of the time cars would get scared and just keep driving...but a few times..they would slam their brakes...throw it in reverse and park on this major street..jump the 4 foot fence and run after us. Several times the cops had their huge lights lookin for us in the forest and shit and wed be like 200 yards away in some golf course house backyard laughing...those were the days
    O ya..and what got really fun is when we got into paintball. My friend had like the best most expensive gun and we would just jack the living hell outta cars that passed by with his automatic paintball gun haha. O and we would always nail ppl that were walking at fvckin 230 in the morning..who walks that early anyway??

ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member
    One time My best friends Girlfriend went out with like 2 of her girlfriends and these 2 guys and we were all pretty sure that the girlfriend was hooking up with one of the guys behind my boys back.. She lied about were she was and who she was going with but we figured out the truth about a hour later. So they went out around 6 well we knew she had to be home by 1am just because her parents are like that.. So we got about 10 of our boys together filled up water balloons 2 per man. She had woods across the street from her house so we parked on a side road and made our way through the woods. So here we are 10 guys each with 2 water ballons in hand waiting across the street in the woods... well sure enough 1am they come home the girls get out followed buy the guys and just stand by the car reflecting on the night.. So we all run out of the woods and come about halfway across the street and unload we ****ing creamed all of them.. 20 waterballoons were unloaded in like 5 seconds.. and the funniest thing is my friend who was getting cheated on his older brother came and he ran right up and threw 2 ballons in the sunroof of the kids car and distroyed his head unit.. we all took back off in the woods and they never found out who it was cause we all were wearing masks

I highly recomend that if your girl is cheating on you that you water balloon her and her man on the side.. cause everytime my friend thought about it after that he just laughed.

chest6 is offline Banned
    haha damn i woulda done the same..i fvckin hate cheating more than anything...whether its me or one of my buds

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ToTheBuckeT21
    I highly recomend that if your girl is cheating on you that you water balloon her and her man on the side.. cause everytime my friend thought about it after that he just laughed.
    im assuming he broke up with her pretty much right then?

o and this sounds like something u would do when your like 16-17 years old.. we were def like 20 and my friends older brother was like 25 HAHA.. and i'd do it again in a heart beat, we got revenge and nobody got hurt, better than starting a bullshit fight

yea next day her ass got the boot

chest6 is offline Banned
    hahaha who cares im all about the childish fun shit.....me and my friends made a super high powered potato gun once..damn that was fun

yea chest i agree about childish fun.. i think there is a time and place for everything and if you are in the right place and time to act like a kid by all means you should do it.. People get too serious and worry about what people think. The best fun is when ur older and act half your age.. Whos to say what your doin is immature if it makes you smile they can piss off

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    i threw a brick off a flyover once causing a massive accident in which a lot of people nearly lost their lives.
    Im not proud of it but you did ask

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    i was at a buddies house and decided we were going to egg cars. my one really drunk friend kept missing the cars due to be to drunk so he got pissed took off his shoe and threw it at a car and missed and went in the window of a car passing the other way and clocked the driver in the head. needless to say we stayed indoors for a few hours while the cops drove up and down the street. good thing they didn't come knock on the door because he would have been missing a shoe when he answered it.

IronAdonis is offline Associate Member
    I used to do that same stuff. I would probably still do it.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IronAdonis
    I used to do that same stuff. I would probably still do it.
    ya...then I was scared shitless so I would take off running cuz I was like 13 years old. Now..I wouldn't really run most likely...unless I had my avatar running at me..then I would take off and run like the wind..

Quote Originally Posted by punchrf
    i was at a buddies house and decided we were going to egg cars. my one really drunk friend kept missing the cars due to be to drunk so he got pissed took off his shoe and threw it at a car and missed and went in the window of a car passing the other way and clocked the driver in the head. needless to say we stayed indoors for a few hours while the cops drove up and down the street. good thing they didn't come knock on the door because he would have been missing a shoe when he answered it.
    hahhahahaha, getting hit in the head w/ a shoe just driving down the St. minding your own business. I'm actually laughing out loud at this one right now, thats gotta suck!!

24labor is offline Anabolic Member
    Shit I still act like I'm in junior high. doing stupid stuff is the best. Couple years back I put on this deer suit and ran in front of cars, butthen i walked into a bar and next thing I know the cops are trying to bust me for attempted robbery damn clerk said I tried to rob him. O well cop knew i was just dicking around got yelled at and went home. Fire is also a good way to pass the time especially molotov cocktails good times

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 24labor
    Shit I still act like I'm in junior high. doing stupid stuff is the best. Couple years back I put on this deer suit and ran in front of cars, butthen i walked into a bar and next thing I know the cops are trying to bust me for attempted robbery damn clerk said I tried to rob him. O well cop knew i was just dicking around got yelled at and went home. Fire is also a good way to pass the time especially molotov cocktails good times
    roman candles r the best...ive lit them and like ran after ppl shooting them..or trying to get ppl from a distance..hahaha couple dudes like dove outta the way

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    hahhahahaha, getting hit in the head w/ a shoe just driving down the St. minding your own business. I'm actually laughing out loud at this one right now, thats gotta suck!!
    i would assume that he was pretty pissed. he drove up and down the street looking for us for awhile. i'd be beating on apartment doors trying to figure out who did it. then the stupid guy either threw the shoe out so my friend could get it back or it bounced off him and back onto the side of the street.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information