Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 40 of 40
  1. #1
    The Return Of Hoss is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    3,513

    Ex girlfriends....WTF@them

    I was at work today and me and my girl broke up a couple weeks ago, i didnt think anything of it really. Thousands of bitches in HS.

    Anyways we still planned on going to prom together as "good friends". Today at work she walks into the store with her friend, and some guy on her arm, looks at me and smiles and waves, and walks out. I get off work, get home, and i just got off the phone with her. She called, with the fucking guy over there and tells me that he asked her out, that they're together now etc...

    I said, "is that the guy you brought into work?" she goes "yah!" I was on speaker phone and he was there, skinny fucking kid.

    I said "Why the hell did you bring that fuckstick into where i work?" shes like well...i really like him, and i just wanted to say hey...

    I told her to find another date for prom and that she should go with him because i dont wanna go with some weird ass female who isn't into me, let alone dating some fuckstick. Can someone explain why she did this retarded shit?????? I mean WTF

  2. #2
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is online now The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    19,325
    You've never had a girl friend so what the fuc do you know about ex-girlfriends, or did you break up with your left hand and start going out with the right ?

  3. #3
    needmorestrength's Avatar
    needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Canada eh
    Posts
    7,079
    shes a woman.. what more do you want

  4. #4
    Hackamaniac's Avatar
    Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Show Me State
    Posts
    6,790
    shit happens is all I can say hoss their's women out there that we'll treat you great and some that will rub stuff in your face it just sounds like normal high school stuff to me I remember that kind of shit happening. Do the same thing to her when you get another girl and she'll get jealous and if she doesn't who cares and move on so good luck hoss everything will work out for the best bro.

  5. #5
    steve0's Avatar
    steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    3,995
    ahe did it to rub it in Hossina, no grab a bitch to take to the prom hahahahah i remember my prom i got kicked out,,, this also sounds like an episode of Laguna Beach

  6. #6
    The Return Of Hoss is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    3,513
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    You've never had a girl friend so what the fuc do you know about ex-girlfriends, or did you break up with your left hand and start going out with the right ?
    and who the fuck are you?

  7. #7
    Evil Predator's Avatar
    Evil Predator is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Moncton
    Posts
    1,453
    Im not sure i believe a thing you say, but...

    Some chicks love to cause trouble. I know one who's like that to this day. Fuck her in his bed and leave a condom under his pillowl.

    If he catches you in the act, ask him if both of you have to leave, or if you can get a couple of hours sleep first.

  8. #8
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Wow, I can't explain how happy I am that all that kiddie shit is behind me.

    Immature bitches are the worst kind.

    ~SC~


    Quote Originally Posted by The Return Of Hossina
    I was at work today and me and my girl broke up a couple weeks ago, i didnt think anything of it really. Thousands of bitches in HS.

    Anyways we still planned on going to prom together as "good friends". Today at work she walks into the store with her friend, and some guy on her arm, looks at me and smiles and waves, and walks out. I get off work, get home, and i just got off the phone with her. She called, with the fucking guy over there and tells me that he asked her out, that they're together now etc...

    I said, "is that the guy you brought into work?" she goes "yah!" I was on speaker phone and he was there, skinny fucking kid.

    I said "Why the hell did you bring that fuckstick into where i work?" shes like well...i really like him, and i just wanted to say hey...

    I told her to find another date for prom and that she should go with him because i dont wanna go with some weird ass female who isn't into me, let alone dating some fuckstick. Can someone explain why she did this retarded shit?????? I mean WTF

  9. #9
    USfighterFC's Avatar
    USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    6,357
    hoss go to the prom and put laxatives in her drinks

  10. #10
    The Return Of Hoss is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    3,513
    Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    hoss go to the prom and put laxatives in her drinks
    Shit man its six months away and I have three girls I can definitly go with, that kinda shit just irritates me and makes me think, "God--when did she become such a retard?"

  11. #11
    eazyduzit3's Avatar
    eazyduzit3 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    93

    Thumbs up check out this remedy

    Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    hoss go to the prom and put laxatives in her drinks
    this guy has the right idea...laxative is kool but if u really want a laugh there is this syrup of ipecac(probably not spelled right) that induces VOMITING! it is odorless and you can buy over-the-counter!! fuckin awesome huh? my best friens liked it

  12. #12
    decadbal's Avatar
    decadbal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    North Charlotte
    Posts
    11,924
    she prolly brought him in, bc she knows your a closet fag.. and wanted to see if youd hit it..




    well would ya

  13. #13
    MuckDog's Avatar
    MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    1,063
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Wow, I can't explain how happy I am that all that kiddie shit is behind me.

    Immature bitches are the worst kind.

    ~SC~
    A F-ING MEN!!!

  14. #14
    Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    in your girls panties
    Posts
    6,597
    The Return of Hossina, how do you expect us to take you seriously when your name is fukin HOSSINA and you are sportin a pink bra and thong! Topping it all off by talking about who you're going to take to the prom

  15. #15
    The Return Of Hoss is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    3,513
    Quote Originally Posted by MuckDog
    A F-ING MEN!!!
    I want to choke her...maybe not with my hands though

  16. #16
    tawweiliu's Avatar
    tawweiliu is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    363
    Quote Originally Posted by Smak
    The Return of Hossina, how do you expect us to take you seriously when your name is fukin HOSSINA and you are sportin a pink bra and thong! Topping it all off by talking about who you're going to take to the prom



    The Return Of Hossina

    Smak Its sounds to me the way she is talking I bet it is really a guy trying to be women in this forum. I have never hear a women talk that way. This girl ops guy talks like trash.

    I just would not waist my time on her ops I mean him. lol

  17. #17
    Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    in your girls panties
    Posts
    6,597
    Quote Originally Posted by tawweiliu
    The Return Of Hossina

    Smak Its sounds to me the way she is talking I bet it is really a guy trying to be women in this forum. I have never hear a women talk that way. This girl ops guy talks like trash.

    I just would not waist my time on her ops I mean him. lol
    LOL.

    Why hello there tawweilu. We meet again.

  18. #18
    The Return Of Hoss is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    3,513
    I hate j00 all. Not really

  19. #19
    Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    in your girls panties
    Posts
    6,597
    You secksay little assgoblin.

  20. #20
    copenhagen's Avatar
    copenhagen is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    PARTS UNKNOWN
    Posts
    898
    you will realize what she is doing.......highschool drama man thats all it is....she wants you to be jealus of her.....go get a college chick for prom....

  21. #21
    tawweiliu's Avatar
    tawweiliu is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    363
    Quote Originally Posted by Smak
    You secksay little assgoblin.

    Hey did you see that Vido clip anout the guy that was talking smak.


    lol and no it's not about you!

  22. #22
    Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    in your girls panties
    Posts
    6,597
    Quote Originally Posted by tawweiliu
    Hey did you see that Vido clip anout the guy that was talking smak.


    lol and no it's not about you!
    I'm about to watch it right now.

  23. #23
    tawweiliu's Avatar
    tawweiliu is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    363
    Quote Originally Posted by Smak
    I'm about to watch it right now.

    It's really good!

  24. #24
    The Return Of Hoss is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    3,513
    OOooooooh that fucking bitch...I just talked to that guy and hes all like i dont want a problem with you but whats up with you and her? She said you all were just friends...

    I called her out and made her look like a fucking bitch in front of that guy...I told him we were together, swiped her fucking v-card, etc and he was just like dude thats really fucked up she didnt tell me any of that im sorry etc etc. I told him it was no big deal, the strange thing is i'm not pissed off. I just dont wanna talk to her or see her again--that sound weird or what?

  25. #25
    The Return Of Hoss is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    3,513
    and yes Fighter--I told her I hope someone strangles her for being fake because she isnt worth the effort.

  26. #26
    Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,693
    is hossina banned for real???

  27. #27
    The Return Of Hoss is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    3,513
    Nevar!

  28. #28
    IBdmfkr's Avatar
    IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    10,383
    Were you wearing your pink bikini at work again Hoss?

  29. #29
    The Return Of Hoss is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    3,513
    Quote Originally Posted by copenhagen
    you will realize what she is doing.......highschool drama man thats all it is....she wants you to be jealus of her.....go get a college chick for prom....

    Fuck, I had one and lost one in 5 minutes

    BigGuy827LR: You oughta be my new date for prom
    KMarie989: ok
    KMarie989: if you want me to be i will be..
    BigGuy827LR: you wanna?
    BigGuy827LR: you're fun, and we can do it alot
    KMarie989: but what happened to jessica?
    BigGuy827LR: too young, and immature. Not for me
    KMarie989: fine...cant wait

    Then we both remembered shes going to be in Europe for college when prom comes. FUCK.

  30. #30
    chest6's Avatar
    chest6 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    23,390
    dude. Calm down with the personal life stuff on the boards. Dont stress over a prom date..its sooo far away. My gf last year was in my group right after we broke up she asked this other dude and tried to make me jealous the entire time like kissing him in the limo and everywhere and like holding hands and shit. Girls r like that. Besides...homecoming is coming up isn't it? Or am i the only one that had that?

  31. #31
    The Return Of Hoss is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    3,513
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    dude. Calm down with the personal life stuff on the boards. Dont stress over a prom date..its sooo far away. My gf last year was in my group right after we broke up she asked this other dude and tried to make me jealous the entire time like kissing him in the limo and everywhere and like holding hands and shit. Girls r like that. Besides...homecoming is coming up isn't it? Or am i the only one that had that?
    Already done with that , i was nominated homecoming king by some asshole, I didnt wanna be nominated for that shit

  32. #32
    IBdmfkr's Avatar
    IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    10,383
    Quote Originally Posted by The Return Of Hossina
    Already done with that , i was nominated homecoming Queen by some asshole, I didnt wanna be nominated for that shit
    For some reason, I don't doubt you!

  33. #33
    Rob's Avatar
    Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    ONTARIO
    Posts
    3,201
    thought he was banned

  34. #34
    decadbal's Avatar
    decadbal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    North Charlotte
    Posts
    11,924
    Quote Originally Posted by The Return Of Hossina
    Already done with that , i was nominated homecoming king by some asshole, I didnt wanna be nominated for that shit
    i was the prom king..bitch

  35. #35
    Bigen12's Avatar
    Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    4,301
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    i was the prom queen..bitch

    ..........

  36. #36
    decadbal's Avatar
    decadbal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    North Charlotte
    Posts
    11,924
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    ..........
    you w ere my date, i didnt hear you complaining

  37. #37
    Bigen12's Avatar
    Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    4,301
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    you w ere my date, i didnt hear you complaining

    Yeah, you cheap bastard.....

    You promised to take me to dinner at a nice place.......

    I don't think that Krystal qualifies, as a nice place.....

  38. #38
    Pinkvelvet's Avatar
    Pinkvelvet is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,034
    Totally agree with you dude...send her packing....


    Need a date for prom?

  39. #39
    IBdmfkr's Avatar
    IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    10,383
    Those little boys wouldn't even know what to do with you. Poor Hoss.

  40. #40
    The Return Of Hoss is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    3,513
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Those little boys wouldn't even know what to do with you. Poor Hoss.

    Oh yes i would....and yes PV we can go

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •