SHRED is offline Senior Member

Angry It's my B-day Weekend and Im pissed.

My girl looked at me last night and says "I have to tell you something". She says "you have shitty friends".

She has been trying to call them for 2 weeks now to plan a surprise party with them for my b-day this weekend and all they have been doing it blowing her off.

Now, some of them dont really like her for some unknown reason (prob because she takes up alot of my time). But that shit shouldnt matter when it comes down to my B-day right?

Im not doing shit for them anymore......

Sorry just had to vent a little.

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    dont' let shit stress you out brotha.. it's your birthday, enjoy it... BUT, try not to forget about your friends over a girl... it's hard to see when you're in a relationship, but just step back and analyze the situation... you buddies will always be there if you are. The ladies come and go, well, at least in my house. Happy Birthday Buff!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    dont' let shit stress you out brotha.. it's your birthday, enjoy it... BUT, try not to forget about your friends over a girl... it's hard to see when you're in a relationship, but just step back and analyze the situation... you buddies will always be there if you are. The ladies come and go, well, at least in my house. Happy Birthday Buff!!!
    Thanks Justin!

But man I just dont know bro. I mean, if it were me, girl or no girl , i would plan a surprise party for my boy regarless.

Thats just how "true" friends should do.

jdspinna is offline Associate Member
    Don't let that get you down, have a great birthday weekend! The 9th is my bday too. It's time to party!

bamaguy is offline New Member
    Happy birthday bro! If you want to do something with your friends then just call them yourself. There seems to be some sort of tension between them and your g/f so you call them. If they don't respond to you then maybe she is right. Either way, today is your day. Dont worry about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff_Daddy
    Thanks Justin!

But man I just dont know bro. I mean, if it were me, girl or no girl , i would plan a surprise party for my boy regarless.

Thats just how "true" friends should do.
    you're absolutely right! BUT, you gotta remember how anal some people can be.. mind you, guys are not the best planners in the world... chicks do a much better job. Talk with your friends...seriously, when I'm pissed about something, I always deal with confrontation... see if they have issues with your relationship without indirectely saying "why aren't you coming to my party"... they may just be lazy asses too? you won't know until you ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    you're absolutely right! BUT, you gotta remember how anal some people can be.. mind you, guys are not the best planners in the world... chicks do a much better job. Talk with your friends...seriously, when I'm pissed about something, I always deal with confrontation... see if they have issues with your relationship without indirectely saying "why aren't you coming to my party"... they may just be lazy asses too? you won't know until you ask.
    then again... it is YOUR birthday.. fuk em... drink some booze and all the ladies get hotter.. you'll be fine!!!

Pinkvelvet is offline Female Member
    Happy Birthday Buff Daddy!!!

I hope it turns out good for ya!

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    You find alot out about your friends when you find a girl. Same happened to me, instead of being happy for you they get mad that you're not around as much and they try and give your girl the could shoulder. Same things happened to me, and I found out that some friends just weren't the friends I thought they were. Turns out when they got serious girlfriends same shit happened.

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    bottom line is there is nothing like hanging with your boys. granted getting some ass on a daily basis is just as fun. having said that - hopefully you havent neglected your buddies since you've been dating this chick as that could be the easy answer u are looking for here. im sure we have all done that before and one things for sure - if they are good friends they will forget it and love to meet you out for some birthday cocktails.

happy b-day dude - go get smashed till u puke

Quote Originally Posted by MuckDog
    bottom line is there is nothing like hanging with your boys. granted getting some ass on a daily basis is just as fun. having said that - hopefully you havent neglected your buddies since you've been dating this chick as that could be the easy answer u are looking for here. im sure we have all done that before and one things for sure - if they are good friends they will forget it and love to meet you out for some birthday cocktails.

happy b-day dude - go get smashed till u puke
    I hear what your saying bro but me and my girl have been together, living together for 2 years. Of course Im not going to habg out with my boys as much as i would if i was single. That is just a given.

I just think to go as far as dis-regarding my birthday is just way out of line and they can all kiss my fuking ass now!

Thanks for the B-day wishes!

Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    You find alot out about your friends when you find a girl. Same happened to me, instead of being happy for you they get mad that you're not around as much and they try and give your girl the could shoulder. Same things happened to me, and I found out that some friends just weren't the friends I thought they were. Turns out when they got serious girlfriends same shit happened.
    Yup i agree bro because a few of them have done this in the past. And it's not like i even dis-regard them at all. I talk to them on a daily basis. I mean yea, I dont go out and get wasted with them like i used to but if thats all they want to do then i really dont need to be friends with them.

hocoathlete is offline Associate Member
    hmmm..maybe your bois are planning a surprise party with out her??

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Maybe she also is saying this because she got in touch w/all of them and they are really coming to the surprise b-day location wherever it is, she's just takin' an extra step to make you really be surprised?

I've seen it happen....

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Maybe she also is saying this because she got in touch w/all of them and they are really coming to the surprise b-day location wherever it is, she's just takin' an extra step to make you really be surprised?

I've seen it happen....

~SC~
    I doubt it but thanks. They really dont like each other.

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    Nobody has thrown me a birthday party since I was 10. Well, unless keg parties in college with tons of people that happen to fall on my birthday count? I think everyone was just looking for an excuse to drink a lot. Happy birthday, have some confetti cake for me.

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    swoles point is a good one

hopefully thats the case

Perrypup is offline Associate Member
    Oh hell withem BuFF get you and your Lady and find a nice gentlemans club have a fuente opusx cigar and a 5 dollar glass of water and look at some ass then go home and take care of business ........

Well I just told one of my so-called boys to go fuk himself. And to go hang out with that straggly wet rat looking girl that he mooches off of because he doesnt have a job to support himself.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    They should have put their differences aside!! Not cool at all to blow you off.. However.. I would go enjoy your weekend, and talk to them in a while once you have cooled down have a good one

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Yep.. it's time to upgrade your friends.. just like GF's.. if it's time to change.. always upgrade..

and marry out of your class.. upwards..

happy b'day
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails It's my B-day Weekend and Im pissed.-1208.jpg  
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    They should have put their differences aside!! Not cool at all to blow you off.. However.. I would go enjoy your weekend, and talk to them in a while once you have cooled down have a good one
    Thanks man - yeah my girl is taking me to see the musical "Stomp" tomorrow night in NYC then going to eat at Robert Dinero's restaraunt so it should be a good time.

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    Yep.. it's time to upgrade your friends.. just like GF's.. if it's time to change.. always upgrade..

and marry out of your class.. upwards..

happy b'day
    Thats the best gift i've ever gotten......that is hillarious dude!

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Buff_Daddy
    Thanks man - yeah my girl is taking me to see the musical "Stomp" tomorrow night in NYC then going to eat at Robert Dinero's restaraunt so it should be a good time.
    Awsome!! I'll have a drink for you tonight

Well the weekend turned out pretty good. I went to see "Stomp" with my girl on saturday night then had some of her friends over last night.

But most of my boys can go fuk themselves still. 2 called over the weekend to wish me a happy birthday and these 2 arent even that close. The one that is supposed to be my close boy texted me happy birthday and thats it...no call...nothin...So F all the rest of em.

IronAdonis is offline Associate Member
    I got into a car accident on my bday.

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    Happy belated B-day, Buff. I have found that I can count my friends with one hand and still have a few fingers left over...Then again I have six fingers on my left hand and seven on the right..LOL...
    Seriously, situations like these show peoples true colors.

Thread Information