Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 35 of 35
  1. #1
    BIG GUY 4 U's Avatar
    BIG GUY 4 U is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    61

    Kate Moss.......


  2. #2
    Giantz11's Avatar
    Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,317
    I'd still nail her.

  3. #3
    J.S.N.'s Avatar
    J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    all up in yo' buttho'
    Posts
    3,081
    this whole thing is ****ing stupid. she did some coke- **** alot of people do. it's not like they caught her shooting smack in a brothel in the jamaican district.

  4. #4
    Hackamaniac's Avatar
    Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Show Me State
    Posts
    6,790
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    I'd still nail her.
    I 2nd that

  5. #5
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    19,325
    Get her all coked up then bang her in her ass.

  6. #6
    spywizard's Avatar
    spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    In the Gym, if i could
    Posts
    16,350
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    Get her all coked up then bang her in her ass.
    and send her around to your buddies..

    come on.. that's what coke is for.. that way she can say

    "I don't know what i was doing, those bad men made me do it.. "

    "because you know i'm not that sort of girl"
    The answer to your every question

    Rules

    A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.


    If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

    Why the Police will Kick your ass

  7. #7
    MoneyAddyct is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    851
    Wait a second....A supermodel doing cocaine? Oh man, just when I thought I'd seen it all!

  8. #8
    I_Want_Abs is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    sydney
    Posts
    1,236
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    Get her all coked up then bang her in her ass.
    YEESSSS


  9. #9
    chest6's Avatar
    chest6 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    23,390
    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyAddyct
    Wait a second....A supermodel doing cocaine? Oh man, just when I thought I'd seen it all!

  10. #10
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    37,396
    so what!! it doesnt bother me,,,,but she is in the public eye and she shouldnt be doing coke,,,she is a role model to people and she should act like one,,,also act like a mother kate!!!

  11. #11
    chest6's Avatar
    chest6 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    23,390
    oh whats the big deal i do coke all the time


    only kidding

  12. #12
    stocky121's Avatar
    stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    england/north east
    Posts
    10,011
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    Get her all coked up then bang her in her ass.
    exactly

  13. #13
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    37,396
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    oh whats the big deal i do coke all the time


    only kidding
    if your in the public eye and a role model to so many young girls you shouldnt be doing coke,,,we all know most of the models are doing it but hey come on dont get caught!!!!

  14. #14
    JasperJ's Avatar
    JasperJ is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by J.S.N.
    it's not like they caught her shooting smack in a brothel in the jamaican district.
    That would have been even sexier.

  15. #15
    wink182's Avatar
    wink182 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    the great white north
    Posts
    245
    Yeah really who cares if she did a little toot. Glenn Danzigs favorite cycle was prop/cocaine combo!!

  16. #16
    G-13's Avatar
    G-13 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    In my own prison
    Posts
    716
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    Get her all coked up then bang her in her ass.

  17. #17
    Booz's Avatar
    Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    E London,no SOURCES given
    Posts
    14,226
    leave her alone its her life!!

  18. #18
    Booz's Avatar
    Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    E London,no SOURCES given
    Posts
    14,226
    oh and yes id bang the ass off it with her mates!!!

  19. #19
    J.S.N.'s Avatar
    J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    all up in yo' buttho'
    Posts
    3,081
    screw that. she's way too hot for sodomy.

    i'd turn her ass into a shrine with lie candles around it and toss her salad 3x a day.

  20. #20
    MASTER's Avatar
    MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,432
    id hit it!!

  21. #21
    MASTER's Avatar
    MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,432
    I would do coke with her and to make it even more dirty
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kate Moss.......-magic.jpg  
    Last edited by MASTER; 10-08-2005 at 01:49 PM.

  22. #22
    Booz's Avatar
    Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    E London,no SOURCES given
    Posts
    14,226
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesC
    I would do coke with her and to make it even more dirty

    you naughty boy!

  23. #23
    decadbal's Avatar
    decadbal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    North Charlotte
    Posts
    11,924
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    so what!! it doesnt bother me,,,,but she is in the public eye and she shouldnt be doing coke,,,she is a role model to people and she should act like one,,,also act like a mother kate!!!
    yea. she gives a shiit what you think..haha

  24. #24
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    37,396
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    yea. she gives a shiit what you think..haha
    oh yes she does,,since that little coke snorting pics she as lost a few contracts,which will cost her $$$$$$$$$, its the public who keep her on top,,,you dumb ass

  25. #25
    JasperJ's Avatar
    JasperJ is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    oh yes she does,,since that little coke snorting pics she as lost a few contracts,which will cost her $$$$$$$$$, its the public who keep her on top,,,you dumb ass
    So, when she gets back from rehab, she'll apologize and write a book about her experience overcoming drug use,,,And your daughter will buy it and think "I want to be Kate Moss when I grow up."

  26. #26
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    37,396
    Quote Originally Posted by JasperJ
    So, when she gets back from rehab, she'll apologize and write a book about her experience overcoming drug use,,,And your daughter will buy it and think "I want to be Kate Moss when I grow up."
    you got to be a yank

  27. #27
    JasperJ's Avatar
    JasperJ is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    102
    A Yankee, I am. That would make you a brit eh. So I'll just assume you are drunk right now and don't have a tooth in your head. You're a member of a country that is a lapdog to America. We throw some shit around the world and you stuff your nose in it and ask for more.

    Why don't you brits grow up and once and for all overthrow the Queen. We kicked your ass in our Revoultion and bailed you out of two World Wars, its the least you can do. This would also give you something to do inbetween your whining about Kate Moss.


    U.K

  28. #28
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    37,396
    Quote Originally Posted by JasperJ
    A Yankee, I am. That would make you a brit eh. So I'll just assume you are drunk right now and don't have a tooth in your head. You're a member of a country that is a lapdog to America. We throw some shit around the world and you stuff your nose in it and ask for more.

    Why don't you brits grow up and once and for all overthrow the Queen. We kicked your ass in our Revoultion and bailed you out of two World Wars, its the least you can do. This would also give you something to do inbetween your whining about Kate Moss.


    U.K
    ohhh cant we tell your a yanky,,,,loads of attitude ,thick as pig shit, and hasnt a clue what your talking about,,,,,why is it its allways the small guys who shout the loudest?,,,,do we have a problem jasper with your size??? ohh bless,,,,,i know you might not be the brightest spark in the box but re-arrange these words ---moran a jasper small is yanky,,,,

  29. #29
    JasperJ's Avatar
    JasperJ is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    102
    Moran is spelled Moron you Moron. I've even included a handy link for you.

    Link for the Moran

  30. #30
    JasperJ's Avatar
    JasperJ is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    102
    Oh yea, one last note before I stop wasting my time with you. I need to correct more of your English you English twat.

    Your, should be you're.

    And allways, should be always.

    You should now be familiar with the concept of Moron by now.

  31. #31
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    37,396
    Quote Originally Posted by JasperJ
    Oh yea, one last note before I stop wasting my time with you. I need to correct more of your English you English twat.

    Your, should be you're.

    And allways, should be always.

    You should now be familiar with the concept of Moron by now.
    so what i cant spell?? but i can lift heavy weights haha haha...
    put you small neck in and get a sense of humour,,,small man!!
    but dont worry i understand how frustrating it must be being a stupid yank and small aswell....ohh bless
    i wish i could meet up with you,,,,and id whip your arse for you now go away!!

  32. #32
    bor's Avatar
    bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    4,203
    Hey the 2 of you need to stop being gay

    This thread is about cocaine and b!tches

  33. #33
    Swifto's Avatar
    Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Anywhere...
    Posts
    15,737
    Quote Originally Posted by bor
    Hey the 2 of you need to stop being gay

    This thread is about cocaine and b!tches
    Exactly.

  34. #34
    RussianVodka's Avatar
    RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Russian liquer plant
    Posts
    1,483
    I don't care what drugs she likes. She has pretty nice body, I don't care about anything else:-)

  35. #35
    devil1's Avatar
    devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    working:(
    Posts
    3,355
    wow, she straight up got caught, huh?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •