ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member

please help guys!!

alright me and my girlfriend broke up not that long ago.. and she isn't taking it well at all. Anyway last night i went partyin with some friends and she started callin me bein a bitch freakin out so i stopped answering, finally she called my friend and told him she was pregnate with my kid. And i don't know if she is just sayin that to piss me off or what.. but these are the things she said

1. she went to the gyno that day and got blood work done and had hcg level of 25 (we had sex like 4 days ago, and it had been a while before that)
    so i think thats BS cause i can't imagine getting blood work results for pregnancy back in like 1 hr

2. the second thing is she keeps tellin me she wants me to have nothing to do with the kid and i can't go to they gyno with her.
    i think this is more bs cause she doesn't want me to go to the gyno with her cause i'll find out she is full of shit

3. she was on the shot for a year and just got off 4 months ago, then switched to the pill and was on for about 2 months but stopped a week ago when we broke up and i was about 2 months out of a cycle and had just started a new one... i was about 12 days in to a test,deca ,dbol cycle.. and i always pulled out of her.

can you tell that your pregnate like 4 days after sex? can blood tests come back that fast? is there such a thing as a hcg level of 25 i always thought they were read in the 1,000's.... so do u think there is a chance she is or do you think she is just doing whatever she can to try and keep me... and yes she is pretty psyco... Please guys help me out i'm freakin.

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    4 days afterwards and she is pg....not happening dude. no worries....unless something happened a few weeks ago - thats different.

xtinaunasty is offline Female Member
    nope. she is either fucking with you or it is someone elses. zygote is undetecable for at least 2 weeks. plus if you on a cycle and she is on BC pills...its not happening anyway.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Shes a liar!!

I'm startin to feel better already... keep it comin guys!!!

also i just got off the phone with her... she said she went to the gyno today and he gave her pills that will help her keep the baby and pills the will let her get rid of it.. and she gets to decide what pills she wants to take.. again this doesn't sound right to me

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    she is lying defo,,if you need some company give cruis a PM,,he is happy to help out and bend over backwards for anybody

Quote Originally Posted by ToTheBuckeT21
    ... she said she went to the gyno today and he gave her pills that will help her keep the baby and pills the will let her get rid of it.. and she gets to decide what pills she wants to take..
    She must think your reeeeaaaaalllllllyyyyyyy STUPID to feed you all this bullshit!

o also she said if she has it then i wont have any rights to it she'll never let me see it... but i say fvck that.. she has no job no credit no family.. If shes for real i'm fightin and i'm gonna be the first man in history to win a baby over the mother.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    I had a girl I broke up with that said she was pregnant. I got back with her because I thought it was the right thing to do. She said sometime later she miscarried. I broke up with her the next day. I know now the whole thing was bullshit but hindsights 20/20.

xtinaunasty is offline Female Member
    I'm startin to feel better already... keep it comin guys!!!

also i just got off the phone with her... she said she went to the gyno today and he gave her pills that will help her keep the baby and pills the will let her get rid of it.. and she gets to decide what pills she wants to take.. again this doesn't sound right to me
    haha not only is she a lier....but a dumbass! abortion pills? please. the closest thing they have to those are the morning after pill...and it is just that. for the morning after (or within 24 hours of conception). im guessing her thinking is that once she gets you back with her clever methods of deception she will take the magic abortion pills.

i hate stupid bitches...dammit!

there is an abortion pill,,,you can only take it if your just a few weeks gone,,,

i wish i was a girl cause i would rip her freakin hair out.... she called my house last night at 2 am to tell my parents she was going to have my baby and that i use steroids .. but my parents already know about the roids and are understanding they don't want me to do it again but they are cool.. but how could u do that

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    i wish i was a girl cause i would rip her freakin hair out.... she called my house last night at 2 am to tell my parents she was going to have my baby and that i use steroids.. but my parents already know about the roids and are understanding they don't want me to do it again but they are cool.. but how could u do that
    Some will say or do anything. Ive had more than one girl say they were going to kill themselves when they went home. BS.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    there is an abortion pill,,,you can only take it if your just a few weeks in,,,
    that is correct...

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    dude she is totally bullshittin you, tell her to go ahead and have it, see what happens i have had this happen to me a number of times, when i dump chicks, or when i move or something, it's like something happens between us and now ur pregnant???? WTF stupid bitchs this story is the reason i dont date anymore crazy ass bitches ruin it for all of em

Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    that is correct...
    yes

ttuprincess is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xtinaunasty
    haha not only is she a lier....but a dumbass! abortion pills? please. the closest thing they have to those are the morning after pill...and it is just that. for the morning after (or within 24 hours of conception). im guessing her thinking is that once she gets you back with her clever methods of deception she will take the magic abortion pills.

i hate stupid bitches...dammit!
    actually the morning after pill can be take up to something like 72 hours and its still effective

but no the bitch is lying and she should be called out in public.. just my opinion

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    she has no job no credit no family.. If shes for real i'm fightin and i'm gonna be the first man in history to win a baby over the mother.

Not exactly the most harmonic environment for a child who has no choice to be born into.

That's what is really sad about situations like this w/ "adults" who play games and act like children themselves.

~SC~

Yea. I pray she is lieing for so many more reasons than just i don't wanna be stuck with her

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    HAHA bro you know shes lying tell her parents about the whole thing and see what she says after that.

I bet she will freak out and own up to the lies after that.

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! i can't believe this bitch is still going with this

dude she called ur house !!!! and told ur parents ??? WTF is up that?? this has gotton way out hand now these HS games sounds like anouther episode of Laguna Beach, she is completly bullshitting

Man if you guys only knew...

she doesn't remember the name of her gyno office.
    she wont tell me were it is.
    she told me she paid extra money to get the tests in sooner.
    she wont let me come over and call the office with her tomorrow while shes with me
    and she said that the Dr said she conceved 5 days ago... there is no ****in way.. first of all her and i had sex on the 30th and shes sayin she was conceved on the 2nd.. thats such bullshit she must have forgot what day we hung out

Man if you guys only knew...

she doesn't remember the name of her gyno office.
    she wont tell me were it is.
    she told me she paid extra money to get the tests in sooner.
    she wont let me come over and call the office with her tomorrow while shes with me
    and she said that the Dr said she conceved 5 days ago... there is no ****in way.. first of all her and i had sex on the 30th and shes sayin she was conceved on the 2nd.. thats such bullshit she must have forgot what day we hung out

then quit stressin bruh, tell her to bite it, i been there man i know its frustrating just dont ever get back with this chick, and why woman do this i have no idea. another thing i do to protect my self in this sitiation because for some reason it always happens to me , is after i nail one of my F buddies i write it down on my calendar so i know when i did it so i can go back on it for proof
    Last edited by steve0; 10-07-2005 at 04:41 PM.

i just told her i'm coming over to talk to her parents about it and she freaked.. she told me not to come over cause she is going out.. so i said its okay i'll talk to them anyways. and she told me not too cause she doens't know if she is gonna keep it and if she doesn't then they wouldnt' have to know

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Haha I told you bro keep playing along and say your gonna go talk to grandma and Gramps

freakintraining is offline Associate Member
    no offense bro but i laughed alittle reading this story, i dont find your situation funny, i find it funny how crazy girls can be, they always make it out to be the guys who are pure madmen and do crazy shit, but my god she is taking the take if i was you, id take her whole family out to eat paretns aunts uncles grandparents then have her mom call her once you get to the resteraunt and bring up everything she says to you, then you will see her squeirm

its all takin care of... she took her "pill" to stop everything.. god i hate crazy chicks... but she still wont leave me alone

how hard is it to get a restraining order

Restraining order bro... do it.

She's out of her tree...

Red

i just told her i'm coming over to talk to her parents about it and she freaked.. she told me not to come over cause she is going out.. so i said its okay i'll talk to them anyways. and she told me not too cause she doens't know if she is gonna keep it and if she doesn't then they wouldnt' have to know

aahhh yes ! you must proceed with this go over has she left you any voice mails,??? if so let her parents hear that shit... see how she likes that,,,and why is she going out i thought she was pregnant no boozin with a baby on the way right????

Thread Information