Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    alex33 is offline New Member

Drinking urine to build muscle and clean the liver, an alternative to steroids?

The socalled urine-therapy is a very ancient tool that was used by the wise people in Tibet and China even in the BC times. One had to get up at 3-4 in the morning, urinate so that the first and last parts of "piss" were thrown away and the middle part was drunken...
    Today, there is a number of books written about the positive effects of urine on the liver, how it gets filtered so that useful hormones, vitamins and aminoacids penetrate hte body, while the poison is filtered away. Urine also stimulates testesterone and growth hormone .
    As I understand urine is frequently used by bodybuilders especially between the cures and in preparation for competitions. Can any of you evaluate how one should use urine in order to achieeve maximum effects in bodybuilding?!?

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    heheh... Im interested... drinking piss useful? Id stick with juice..

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    this is the dumbest thread ive seen yet

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MuckDog
    this is the dumbest thread ive seen yet

thanks
    What do you mean, bro? I mean, there are 10th of books written about drinking urine for health reasons. It has enourmously positive effects on your health. These are pretty known facts, not theories! My question is more, how to apply it in the most effective way to bodybuilding?

i believe tis not so simple.. In urine there are many metabolic waste products that NEED to be excreted from the body that are toxic. Are these filtered away?

thndrgod33 is offline Associate Member
    i dunno, im gonna stick to juice and milk thistle

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    i hear that eating your own fecies makes you really strong

Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    i believe tis not so simple.. In urine there are many metabolic waste products that NEED to be excreted from the body that are toxic. Are these filtered away?
    These are filtered away in the intestine, while the positive products are sucked into the blood..

ant_8u is offline Senior Member
    Do not drink your own urine!

You will be immune to it's "benefits" as it came from your body

Where ever possible ask a friend or family member to urinate into a bottle for you when they wake up

You can then carry this with you all day and drink it at your leisure

what positive products?

Drinking urine everyday may make you feel ill

Stick to every other day consumption

That way side effects will be lower

i think this guy its just having a piss at us.

what positive products?
    It cleans your liver, stimulates it, dilutes your blood in a positive way, has positive effects on the kidneys, stimulates your hormone production and carries in it vitamins and mineral that were once accepted by your body, therefore the second time they are absorbed almost 100%

be more specific.. Why would it dilute your blood in a positive way? Why would it have positive effects on kodneys liveR? How does it stimulate hormone production? Why would they be better absorbed the second time. The fact that someone wrote it down on a book doesnt make it necessarily true. I want to hear more proof So far none of the things u argued make sense physiologically.

vitamins excreted are usually excreted in metabolized form, to my knowledge they cant be absorbed and used as bioactive for the most part. Some minerals excreted are excrete for a reason - to maintain the homeostasis. Why would the urine dilute the blood positively? Im almost ready to proclaim this is as a total hoax. Sounds lke these miracle supplements that surface every now n then. Like a while back there was that anti-oxidant boom, some doctor argued they would give prolonged life.. etc etc...

vitamins excreted are usually excreted in metabolized form, to my knowledge they cant be absorbed and used as bioactive for the most part. Some minerals excreted are excrete for a reason - to maintain the homeostasis....
    100% correct, good explination

be more specific.. Why would it dilute your blood in a positive way? Why would it have positive effects on kodneys liveR? How does it stimulate hormone production? Why would they be better absorbed the second time. The fact that someone wrote it down on a book doesnt make it necessarily true. I want to hear more proof So far none of the things u argued make sense physiologically.
    http://www.hps-online.com/hurine1.htm

complete crap the whole article pretty much.. Urea can have some uses in some circumstances maybe but in general I would say that normal person will not benefit from ingesting urine. The way that article is written all big hoaxes have been argued during the years. I beileve the only possible gain for most ppl from that therapy is the placebo effect. The fact that it relates to some yoga ppl etc already tells me much.

sweetpete is offline Associate Member
    i saw somebody piss in a beer bottle at a party and put it in the fridge and then gave to somebody to drink was the funniest thing i ever saw.they thought it was beer

hehe we pissed into a wine bottle and gave it this jerk.. Man was he embarassed when he found out... We sure had fun..

complete crap the whole article pretty much.. Urea can have some uses in some circumstances maybe but in general I would say that normal person will not benefit from ingesting urine. The way that article is written all big hoaxes have been argued during the years. I beileve the only possible gain for most ppl from that therapy is the placebo effect. The fact that it relates to some yoga ppl etc already tells me much.
    I have been doing urine+sperm cures for a year now and have gotten substantial gains. I have been training for 5 years before that, and my progress has stopped. In bench, alone I grew from 220 pounds to 300 pounds in a year!

I have, though been doing amateur cures and I would want to consult some experts and I hoped that some of you were experts here!

hehe we pissed into a wine bottle and gave it this jerk.. Man was he embarassed when he found out... We sure had fun..
    I can taste the bubbles!!

Quote Originally Posted by alex33
    I have been doing urine+sperm cures for a year now and have gotten substantial gains. I have been training for 5 years before that, and my progress has stopped. In bench, alone I grew from 220 pounds to 300 pounds in a year!

I have, though been doing amateur cures and I would want to consult some experts and I hoped that some of you were experts here!
    I may be wrong, but i don't think anyone here drinks pale ale, or baby gravy!

Does it work with "other brands" or is "home brew" best?

HEHEH thats nothing u cant accomplish with decent nutrition and training. If your progress stopped at 220 then sumin really wrong with ur training and nutrition. All Im saying is there aint any evidence supporting ur results went up bcoz of drinking urea. Like I said that maybe to some specific things there might be benefit (like applying to skin) but Im pretty certain a BB does not benefit at all from srinking urine.

thunderin is offline Member
    The socalled urine-therapy is a very ancient tool that was used by the wise people in Tibet and China even in the BC times. One had to get up at 3-4 in the morning, urinate so that the first and last parts of "piss" were thrown away and the middle part was drunken...
    Today, there is a number of books written about the positive effects of urine on the liver, how it gets filtered so that useful hormones, vitamins and aminoacids penetrate hte body, while the poison is filtered away. Urine also stimulates testesterone and growth hormone .
    As I understand urine is frequently used by bodybuilders especially between the cures and in preparation for competitions. Can any of you evaluate how one should use urine in order to achieeve maximum effects in bodybuilding?!?
    Something about drinking your own urine is "just not right".

Reminds me of stories of Idi Amin's political prisoners having to drink their own piss.

HeavyHitter87 is offline New Member
    drinlk ur own urine ! try it and let me know hte results. next ur gonna tell us to eat our own shit

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    I have been doing urine+spermcures for a year now and have gotten substantial gains. I have been training for 5 years before that, and my progress has stopped. In bench, alone I grew from 220 pounds to 300 pounds in a year!

sperm????? now u are really scaring me

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    somebody watches a little too much CSI!

Maybe we should start eating our own crap too

macgyver_48 is offline Associate Member
    the only "medicinal use" i've found for my urine is pissing on my feet in the shower to get rid of athlete's foot, and i'm not sure that really works either.

i'm just waiting for this guy to throw out the sales pitch:

"and for a limited time only, MY urine is available to you for only $19.95 per 12 fl oz! Yes, that's right, the same urine that took my bench from 220 to 300! hit me up at [email protected] if you're interested!"

pyschomab is offline Associate Member
    so if i drink my gf's piss is that ok! i mean i dont want to drink something that came out of a penis! come on now!

drinking sperm would be like snow ballin your girlfriend

Perrypup is offline Associate Member
    You Guys are killing Me !!! i will stick to the juice or i will do it all natural

macgyver_48 is offline Associate Member
    i thought the one receiving the sperm was "snowballed" and the one giving it was "snowballing"?

i wouldnt excatly know but you might be right

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    hmmmm.. what was the life expectance then?? 35yrs.. i think that's right.. drink up..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

remedy is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by macgyver_48
    the only "medicinal use" i've found for my urine is pissing on my feet in the shower to get rid of athlete's foot, and i'm not sure that really works either.

i'm just waiting for this guy to throw out the sales pitch:

"and for a limited time only, MY urine is available to you for only $19.95 per 12 fl oz! Yes, that's right, the same urine that took my bench from 220 to 300! hit me up at [email protected] if you're interested!"

Hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i feel a lil bad for alex.. I get it that u practice this and all but in order to get followers u would have to have some real stone cold facts to support such a controversial idea.

Puffader is offline Senior Member
    How many times a day do you have to jack off to get a days worth of sperm?
    Hit a gay bar. Endless supply for free..!!

WTF is wrong with people...?

J_Bishop is offline New Member
    What a wacky thread

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    I have heard of this before >>> <quote> the only "medicinal use" i've found for my urine is pissing on my feet in the shower to get rid of athlete's foot </quote> but also not sure if this is true.

Now if this dude is right and drinking sperm will make you gain 100# in a year think of how fcking muscular all those hookers would be right now

I am sure there is a lot of excess vitamins and stuff in your urine but dude vitamins don't cost that much go up to GNC and grab a bottle.

Oldman

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information