Evil Predator is offline Senior Member

I think I hurt her feelings....

I didnt have time to go workout yesterday, so I got up this am and went to do my back workout.

Now, my girl just went out and bought me a new nylon Nike lifting belt 2 days ago, real pretty and all, but I couldnt bring myself to want to use it, so I took my 4" leather belt. Of course she noticed, and now she's all insulted...

Whats with women? I didnt ask her for a belt, I was quite happy with the one I have. Now im supposed to feel guilty because I didnt use the piece of crap fashion statement she bought me? (and I do feel guilty)

So, anyway.... i went back to the gym, and I bought her a gym membership. And now if she doesnt use it, im gonna act like her

JasperJ is offline Junior Member
    I would make sure she sees you bring the fashion Nike belt to the gym. Then before you get back cut the belt and tell her the cheap piece of shit gave out on you and you hurt your back. That way you she won't buy you another one like she may do if you say you "lost it" and you get free blowjobs because she'll feel responsible for that bad back incident. Bitch.

The relationship is fresh, bklowjobs are still plentiful...

I just told her I train with alot of weight, and those nike belts just dont support my back the way I need them to

Apparently she was more mad because she thought I didnt appreciate her doing something nice for me. She's less insulted now...

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    Your second post is pretty much how you need to handle it. You need to tell her you appreciate her being thoughtful, but when it comes to working out you have certain things you are comfortable with and you don't want to change. If she still makes a big deal about it, move on, chances are she will make a big deal over all kinds of stupid stuff and try to change you down the road. If she understands and doesn't mention it anymore then you've got a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by SprinterOne
    Your second post is pretty much how you need to handle it. You need to tell her you appreciate her being thoughtful, but when it comes to working out you have certain things you are comfortable with and you don't want to change. If she still makes a big deal about it, move on, chances are she will make a big deal over all kinds of stupid stuff and try to change you down the road. If she understands and doesn't mention it anymore then you've got a good one.
    Nawww... She's cool with it now.. I even got a piece of ass out of the whole deal..

She DOES NOT like to waste her money. She grew up pretty poor, and is still struggling with a university degree. Me on the other hand, i make alot, and I waste, waste, waste...

She's cool tho, instead of saying nothing was wrong, she takes the time to tell me where her issues come from

I didnt know people really stressed themselves out over money. And I didnt know how little money teachers make nowadays Poor girl.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Predator
    I didnt have time to go workout yesterday, so I got up this am and went to do my back workout.

Now, my girl just went out and bought me a new nylon Nike lifting belt 2 days ago, real pretty and all, but I couldnt bring myself to want to use it, so I took my 4" leather belt. Of course she noticed, and now she's all insulted...

Whats with women? I didnt ask her for a belt, I was quite happy with the one I have. Now im supposed to feel guilty because I didnt use the piece of crap fashion statement she bought me? (and I do feel guilty)

So, anyway.... i went back to the gym, and I bought her a gym membership. And now if she doesnt use it, im gonna act like her

oh no you don't playing that game will put you one the short end everytime..

her response to the gym membership

"What?? are you saying i'm out of shape?? that i'm fat??

your relationship should be that if a gift is given, it's not what is given but that the thought was there, and you or she should have the ability to return the gift for something that you will use..

my wife and i have this to an art.. i buy her a visa card.. and i buy me what i want.. easy sleazy..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    her response to the gym membership

"What?? are you saying i'm out of shape?? that i'm fat??

the funny thing.

I bought the membership, but I didn't have the balls to give it to her I know thats the reaction i'll get.

But, im gonna buy her an hour of free tanning, and tell her the membership came with it. Her----> <---me

that might work..

especially if you say.. wow, i really would like to spend more time with you, and share that part of my life with you.

besides i need a spotter..

worked for me.. my wife is a great little spotter..

Rules

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

Its ****ing hard, this relationship crap. Gotta think about all the possible scenarios before ya do anything, and wonder how bad it could end up.

Its ****ing hard, this relationship crap. Gotta think about all the possible scenarios before ya do anything, and wonder how bad it could end up.
    oh man that's not good.. i do what i want, and my wife insists on it..

(2nd marriage)

but you are correct, everything i do there is always in the back of my mind, will this make her happy?

or better will this make her unhappy??

it gets right with time..

Rules

no, i cant complain, she's never really been "mad" at me. Its only only been a couple of months tho. She's just a little more "sensitive" than I am. If I dont call her before bed, she worries im out dead in a ditch somehwere with my motorcycle Wierd stuff like that..

She's just quiet and shy, and im anything but... We get along great tho.

tiger909 is offline Senior Member
    And I didnt know how little money teachers make nowadays Poor girl.
    dont say that im studying to be a teacher right now

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    I've been in the same relationship for 2 and a half years now, and the blowjobs aren't so plentiful...

decadbal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tiger909
    dont say that im studying to be a teacher right now
    if i were your father id slap the phuck outta you.. teachers are the biggest suckers in the world, go to college and waste all that money to make 17k a year

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    if i were your father id slap the phuck outta you.. teachers are the biggest suckers in the world, go to college and waste all that money to make 17k a year
    I had teachers pegged for 45-50k/year. I really thought they did alright.

She'll make 28k(canadian) this year, and She loves it. I guess thats the saving grace. She works harder than I do, thirty 10 year olds has gotta be hard on the head. 28k... Its pitiful to have a degree and still have to live on that....

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    I once bought my mom a purse for mothers day when i was about 15-16 years old..i notice she never wore it and i found it in the back of the closet when i went to look for it. I asked her why didnt she ever wear the purse and she tried to let me down easy saying its not really my taste but its the thought that counts. I did what any normal teenager would do in that situation.......i keyed her car and spit in her spaghetti sauce.......j/k do what the other guy said....take a knife cut a hole and say it broke.

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    I did what any normal teenager would do in that situation.......i keyed her car and spit in her spaghetti sauce.......
    ROTFLMFAO^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

EP, I feel your closeness to your training belt. People don't realize that it takes years of wearing it, to get it to fit you properly (especially the leather ones). Anyway, my suggestion is to take the belt with you (leave it in your car), and if she continues to buy workout stuff for you, then you should start buying her make-up (the ugliest kind)....I'm sure that would bring the unnecessary presents to a halt.
    Take it easy, meng.
    Peace and Hairgrease

BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member

Why does a bride smile when she's walking down the aisle?

Because she knows she's given her last blow job ever.

Thread Information