spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~

Does your wife/gf work out with you??

Mine does, and it works out great.. she points out women (that i am suppose to be ignoring and notice them) and says "those are fake".. i always say the same thing "who?? which one?? we don't care"

she even talks to the women in the shower and askes them where they got thier lifts done...

you'd be suprised how many of them offer to let her touch them.. I always say the same thing tho.. when do i get to touch them?? i mean comeon.. we are trying to select a doc through all this testing and feeling..

God i love my wife..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    No she has a very strict diet and has great genetics, but my wife does like to touch other women's breast, I don't blame her.

Evil Predator is offline Senior Member
    no, not yet

Im not sure i'd want her there ALL the time... maybe, i dunno yet.

But, I dont believe my woman touches boobies, unfortunately. She's got a great set tho.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    my wife works out with me. and stope me from grabing boobs

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    Hell nah, i hate working out with the GF going to the gum is " me time " it is one of my opertunities of the day to look at other chicks and not catch the heat from my GF, if we do go togather im in the weight area while she sticks to the cardio area of the gym

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    my G/F is a fat dog..........she has never worked out in her life

xtinaunasty is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by S.P.G
    get a new one...

mine used to go with me. but then she started getting mad because i was fondling womens breast in the shower. i told her i was just trying to decide which doctor to go with . needless to say...girls are psycho and jealous. whaddya gonna do.

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    i don't think i'd like going in with a GF. you always see those skinyn dudes who think they're huge getting their girls in, acting like they know everything and shit. i don't wanna be "that guy"

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by steve0
    Hell nah, i hate working out with the GF going to the gum is " me time " it is one of my opertunities of the day to look at other chicks and not catch the heat from my GF, if we do go togather im in the weight area while she sticks to the cardio area of the gym
    ditto. Once I did and she does the same thing shes like look at that slut those tits are fake etc etc. Im like ya..def. fake. shes always like why would a girl wear those tight ass shorts to the gym and im like staring too..hm i just dont know

cb25 is offline Banned
    we do sometimes (when i'm in town) but we do our own thing...she wants to do her circuit training and cardio, and i go lift. that works for me. it'll keep us motivated to go, since we can hold each other accountable to get there, but we each do our own thing. i think it's a good balance.

GQplaya is offline Associate Member
    I have done it b4 with a gf, but id rather go with my friends or solo. then when she sees a hot girl and i go the next day without her shes like, so did u look at that girl we saw yesterday, did u talk to her etc.? women are nuts, but i love them hehe

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    i work out with my girl all the time, she comes about 4-5x a week. we mostly do our own thing but sumtimes do a couple exercises together. When she started coming with me a couple yrs ago it sucked cuz i had to show her all the exercises and make sure she was doin them properly, got a lil frustrating lol.

Quote Originally Posted by xtinaunasty
    get a new one...

mine used to go with me. but then she started getting mad because i was fondling womens breast in the shower. i told her i was just trying to decide which doctor to go with . needless to say...girls are psycho and jealous. whaddya gonna do.

word... i always hate it when they fight for my attention..

Rules

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    me and my wife can only work out together on monday and tuesday nights, cause thats the only time they have child care in the evening.
    but we diet together

decadbal is offline Banned
    i dont pay attention to the sluts in the gym.. i view them as i do most on the forums... there for attention, not the real reason, so i ignore em

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by S.P.G
    My situation, exactly !

Quote Originally Posted by striker93
    My situation, exactly !
    that $hit is cruel.

yo.. lets keep the pics of you guy's girlfriends a little more secret please.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Does your wife/gf work out with you??-worst3.jpg  

Rules

baby's got back

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    I workout solo. I try not to get distracted by a hard onion butt, or some nice lookin' tatas......However, sometimes I can't help it

its really bad when your distracted by a nice onion and your wife sees that your distracted

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I had to bartend w/ my girl for about a year every saturday night. Worst shit ever!! Especially in a big club, you have drunk guys that just stand at the bar and stare all night. Fags......................like they have nothing better else to do.
    Then you have the ones that will hit on them all night

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    I had to bartend w/ my girl for about a year every saturday night. Worst shit ever!! Especially in a big club, you have drunk guys that just stand at the bar and stare all night. Fags......................like they have nothing better else to do.
    Then you have the ones that will hit on them all night

I could do that, but there are lines that i know they would cross when it comes to my wife..

she always wants me to go to the bathroom with her, and wait for her outside.. this is mostly at clubs.. but i know what she means..

says guys dont do anything if i'm there.. but as soon as i go somewhere, it's like they will come up to her...

Rules

no $hit, huh? then you gotta go get yourself in trouble because of some puny fvck!

Quote Originally Posted by devil1
    no $hit, huh? then you gotta go get yourself in trouble because of some puny fvck!

no, she wont' point them out.. it's happened before.. i always get laid.. so i'm good with it..

Rules

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    no, she wont' point them out.. it's happened before.. i always get laid.. so i'm good with it..

Yea but it's the dam point. I've been bartending for over 5 years and I see fags all the time bothering girls. A girl can be with a guy and another guy will still hit on her. WTF!!! Then people wonder why there are always fights in clubs. Some guys just dont get it.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Mine does, and it works out great.. she points out women (that i am suppose to be ignoring and notice them) and says "those are fake".. i always say the same thing "who?? which one?? we don't care"

she even talks to the women in the shower and askes them where they got thier lifts done...

you'd be suprised how many of them offer to let her touch them.. I always say the same thing tho.. when do i get to touch them?? i mean comeon.. we are trying to select a doc through all this testing and feeling..

God i love my wife..
    puss

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    puss
    hahaahaaaaaaaaaaa

you are what you eat..

Rules

mass junkie is offline banned
    hahaahaaaaaaaaaaa

you are what you eat..
    Dirty puss

Thread Information