Big Rush is offline The Juice Man

I have to take a drug test...Help?!?!?!

Only thing I'm worried about is Xanax. I drink a gallon of water a day and sweat alot when I workout/tan. Please help. How about Ambien...i have legitimate "free samples" from the doc.

Peace
    Last edited by Big Rush; 05-06-2002 at 06:37 PM.

oh ya, i take 2000mg of cranberry ED...should I up that...also 3-5g of Panthotentic Acid, Milk Thistle, ALA..etc.

Will these help???

nyteen27 is offline Junior Member
    Or you can goto gnc and get a drink made by a company called omni and you drink it before the test and for 8 hours your guaranteed clean on your test.

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member

Re: I have to take a drug test...Help?!?!?!

Originally posted by Big Rush
    Only thing I'm worried about is Xanax. I drink a gallon of water a day and sweat alot when I workout/tan. Please help. How about Ambien...i have legitimate "free samples" from the doc.

Peace
    You're afraid of having stuff your doc gave you show up on the test? Just want to make sure I'm reading that correctly. If so, then why worry? It's legal. Grab a note from your doc if you're really worried....

Re: Re: I have to take a drug test...Help?!?!?!

Originally posted by Neo

You're afraid of having stuff your doc gave you show up on the test? Just want to make sure I'm reading that correctly. If so, then why worry? It's legal. Grab a note from your doc if you're really worried....
    Naw the Xanax is NOT prescribed to me, but the Ambien is a free sample from the doc. Not worried about Abien, just Xanax. How do I get the Xanax out of my system. Anyone had this prob. before????

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member

Re: Re: Re: I have to take a drug test...Help?!?!?!

Originally posted by Big Rush

Naw the Xanax is NOT prescribed to me, but the Ambien is a free sample from the doc. Not worried about Abien, just Xanax. How do I get the Xanax out of my system. Anyone had this prob. before????
    The AR website has a whole section on beating drug testing. Check it out bro....hope it helps!!!

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    the stuff from smoothie king works, as does the stuff you can get at any pharmacy, its called AZO inhibitor ????? I think. It's just pills. Cutting back on smoking crack also helps too I've heard

Originally posted by JP1570
    the stuff from smoothie king works, as does the stuff you can get at any pharmacy, its called AZO inhibitor ????? I think. It's just pills. Cutting back on smoking crack also helps too I've heard
    I'll definitely have to cut down on the crack intake jp...lol....maybe down to 50mg ED????

Thread Information