2 months off from gym

Just got back in the gym afte 2 months off. Did a Var only cycle and dont think my body was used to lifting all the xtra weight. messed up my shoulder to the point i couldn't really do anything. Its finally back to normal. Anyway, I am so pathetic now, it's embarrassing. I lost 12 pounds and I feel like I've never lifted before. Please tell me my strength and size will come back soon.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa Pump
    Just got back in the gym afte 2 months off. Did a Var only cycle and dont think my body was used to lifting all the xtra weight. messed up my shoulder to the point i couldn't really do anything. Its finally back to normal. Anyway, I am so pathetic now, it's embarrassing. I lost 12 pounds and I feel like I've never lifted before. Please tell me my strength and size will come back soon.
    It will come back quickly...... muscle memory

livewire57 is offline Associate Member
    That sucks bro, I remember when I first started coming to these boards you always offered the best advice. I remember when you started your 8 month cutting cycle, the before and after pics were amazing, I based my own goals on the progress you made. If it makes you feel any better you can still probably outlift me by tons and I am sure you look better with your shirt off than I do. Shalom

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    just coming back also bro, only about 3 weeks off for me but it still hurt. everything is back to normal in the gym though.

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    what up man....same thing happen to a buddy of mine at the gym...shoulder injury leading to 2 mos off, leading to lots of weight lost...just take it easy, use good form, and all will come back

thanks bros.. hope your all right

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    It will come back quickly...... muscle memory
    yep, Thank God.. 1st couple of weeks are the worst...but its all down hill after that

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    I had the same issue over the summer. I did workout but it was in a crappy home gym, i felt like a vagina when I came back to school. Took me about a month but im back to normal. Too bad I got some issues now that I cant go into the gym for a week or so more.

Thread Information