nj juice is offline Member

someone from nyc familiar with bar scene

ok guys and girls from the area have a quick question. While thinking of where to go out tonight i remembered earlier in the week a girl had told me that there is a whole string of bars at or around E3rd and somewhere in the 50 numbered streets that is def worth visiting. Not really familiar with bars in the city, really only go there to frequent the big clubs. Can someone please tell me if i was informed correctly and if not where there is a couple cool bars to hit up somewhere in nyc. Please don't tell me in the west village either as last time i was there there was a lot of drama and i would rather not go to that particular area again. Thanks.......

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Well vue is over there which is the old 151, its pretty good. Are you lookin for more of a bar or club atmosphere. Vue is hot... Went there a couple of weeks ago, but im goin to B Low tonight. Vue is in that area I think its on E51st and lex or maybe third.
    ARE u lookin for bar, lounge, club what atmosphere?

No, im looking for bars, im familiar with all the clubs and some of lounges in manhattan. In the mood to just go bar hopping tonight. If you've ever been to hoboken i'm looking for an atmosphere similar to that.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nj juice
    ok guys and girls from the area have a quick question. While thinking of where to go out tonight i remembered earlier in the week a girl had told me that there is a whole string of bars at or around E3rd and somewhere in the 50 numbered streets that is def worth visiting. Not really familiar with bars in the city, really only go there to frequent the big clubs. Can someone please tell me if i was informed correctly and if not where there is a couple cool bars to hit up somewhere in nyc. Please don't tell me in the west village either as last time i was there there was a lot of drama and i would rather not go to that particular area again. Thanks.......
    pm partboy bro.......he knows the scene real well

Alright, most of the hoppen bars like hoboken are down toward the villiage, CHeck out Mcfadens. Or maybe villa, Mcfadens is pretty good, But down toward the villiage there are tons of places. The Manahater is pretty sick, Zoo Bar. Are you limited to the mid east side?

No not limited to that area just heard it was worth checking out.

Well McFadens is worth checkin out, then just work your way around their, the majority of the bars in that area have no covers so just bounce around until you find something really good!

Thread Information