Big Rush is offline The Juice Man

It bothers me when guys gawk at my girl...

okay, i know i have a pretty girlfriend. i wouldn't have it any other way ...but lately it's really started to bother me when other mutherf*ckers stare...no i mean gawk at her. i see it, do they think i don't. maybe i'm overreacting or even being a hypocrite ( i stare at chix wit boyfriends from time to time heheheh)...but i had to vent a little on this one. sorry for the rant, but do any of you feel this way as well?

Canes4Ever is offline Banned

Re: It bothers me when guys gawk at my girl...

Originally posted by Big Rush
    okay, i know i have a pretty girlfriend. i wouldn't have it any other way ...but lately it's really started to bother me when other mutherf*ckers stare...no i mean gawk at her. i see it, do they think i don't. maybe i'm overreacting or even being a hypocrite ( i stare at chix wit boyfriends from time to time heheheh)...but i had to vent a little on this one. sorry for the rant, but do any of you feel this way as well?
    I definately get upset if I see someone staring at my boyfriend, so I know what you mean.

You guys keep your eyes off of BigGunz, you have been warned

Last edited by Canes4Ever; 05-11-2002 at 02:48 PM.

Dome is offline Junior Member
    Why worry? Your allowed to look,even if she has her boyfriend with her..
    If they start touching,then thats when to worry..

The next time you see someone gawk at your chick,just say to him " Yeah,shes with ME !"

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Well, if you are secure in the realtionship, dont let it bug you. Just walk around being smug knowing you got her and they don't!

I took this one hot girl I was dating in Thailand to Hong Kong and I couldn't even turn my back without some guy making a pass at her. I didn't let it bug me--I just thought it was hilarious to see guy after guy get shot down by her!
    Last edited by Ajax; 05-11-2002 at 03:41 AM.

Icon is offline Junior Member
    If you're dating physically attractive women, people are going to look.
    The sad thing is, most of the guys who gawk are like lacking in some
    gene that would ever allow them to come near these women. Anyways,
    gawkers come with dating beautiful women, always has and always
    will. You can't do anything really about it--so I wouldn't let it bother
    you too much. Just be content in knowing you're with the girl who
    gets gawked, not the one who's gawking. I don't believe I've ever said
    "gawk" this much in my entire life.

Nate_Dog is offline Member

Re: It bothers me when guys gawk at my girl...

Originally posted by Big Rush
    maybe i'm overreacting or even being a hypocrite ( i stare at chix wit boyfriends from time to time heheheh
    Dude I know what you mean. But there is nothing worse than being a hypocrite,.. so bite your tongue... unless they are down right rude and disrespectful. At that point.. bust'em one in the jaw.

murph is offline Member
    I guess you can try to take it as a compliment instead of getting mad,..... at least you know she's hot and so do others,...better than if no one ever looked,......then that might worry aswell,........dont sweat it........

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Shit, I look (not stare) at women in my gym all the time. Boyfriend or not, WTF are they going to do Yes i am cocky at times. One day though she'll have a Mr.Olympia boyfirend big enough to kick my ass blind folded. LOL! Hey but they look to, its a mutual thing!

Mrs. T is offline Female Member
    It is perfectly normal and human to appreciate what is pleasing to the eye. As long as they keep their hands to themselves, no harm, no foul. Don't you like knowing that people find you attractive? (an assumption on my part)
    Mrs. T
    "We can change the world when we change ourselves. And the energy of our consciousness, like the energy of all light, continues into the eternity. When there is light in the soul there will be beauty in the person. When there is beauty in the person there will be harmony in the home. When there is harmony in the home there will order in the nation. When there is order in the nation there will be peace in the world."
    - Chinese Proverb

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    When i notice someone looking at my girlfreind (future wife)
    i just put my arm around her if he still looks ill throw a pissed look at him and usually thats enough to make him turn his head or look down. I notice most people dont want to start a fight over it. Especially when im wearing a tank top hehehehe.
    I am a bit over protective of my girl i love her to death so sometimes its hard to not start problems But the funny part is shes worse then me !
    The other day we were eating dinner and 2 girls sat at the table next to us and they began talking about me and when my girlfriend saw they were gona try to hit on me she made a big scene .
    Last edited by RageControl; 05-11-2002 at 09:50 AM.

Originally posted by RageControl
    The other day we were eating dinner and 2 girls sat at the table next to us and they began talking about me and when my girlfriend saw they were gona try to hit on me she made a big scene .
    Woa ! Cat Fight !

RC what happened ?

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

bro don't even sweat it!!!

it's the price you pay for having an attractive gf. my gf and i go through this all the time.it's worse for her though because even guys stare at me,hahaha i go through it everyday wen we go out together, but trust me these insecure losers don't have the balls to even make an attempt to try and speak w/ my gf when they take a look at who she is w/. i just smile at them and wink or give them a condesending laugh, like look at me and look at you you fucking ugly bastard. trust me, if she's w/ you there's a reason and it's probably a good one.fuck ugly people, all they can is stare and dream about what we have!!!

Sema is offline Associate Member
    hmm, people dont seem to stare at my gf. Or maybe that just is because i dont have one for the moment

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    I used to get pissed when we would go out and guys would come ask my wife to dance. I would usually say something like "are you f#cking blind bro?, I'm sitting/standing right here" and they would leave, but sometimes needless to say this caused a scene and a couple of "incidents". She finally told me one time when we were out to "let her handle it." So I let her, and believe me, she can make a guy feel about 2 feet tall with a sarcastic look over and a "Uh, No Thanks!" kind of like a "you have got to be kidding" kind of way. Every since then I like letting her tell them "NO" in her way because it's a lot more fun. Once the other guys in the bar see one guy get shot down and embarrassed, none of them screw with us the rest of the night. I don't ever have to hit anyone either, which I guess is a good thing??!!

peace,

ttgb

that's exactly how my gf is

she will degrade a guy like it's no even funny.i like it because she makes guys feel like shit.she gives them that same, who the fuck do you think you are? attitude and guys just crumble. funny how fragile some guys egos are.i know just what you're talking about TRYING

ironmike7000 is offline Associate Member
    When guys stare at your girlfriend or wife look at as a compliment. I'm married to ( in my opinion ) a beautiful woman. She's as beautiful today as she was 26 years ago when I married her. I'll admit when I was younger I used to get pissed too when guys stared at her but over time I've learned to control my emotions. It doesn't pay to get pissed off. Instead of showing your attention towards the jerks looking at your woman, give your woman all of your attention instead and everything will be better.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member

Re: bro don't even sweat it!!!

Originally posted by partyboynyc
    it's the price you pay for having an attractive gf. my gf and i go through this all the time.it's worse for her though because even guys stare at me,hahaha i go through it everyday wen we go out together, but trust me these insecure losers don't have the balls to even make an attempt to try and speak w/ my gf when they take a look at who she is w/. i just smile at them and wink or give them a condesending laugh, like look at me and look at you you fucking ugly bastard. trust me, if she's w/ you there's a reason and it's probably a good one.fuck ugly people, all they can is stare and dream about what we have!!!
    you crack me up bro..... fucken ugly people

Originally posted by Dome
    Why worry? Your allowed to look,even if she has her boyfriend with her..
    If they start touching,then thats when to worry..

The next time you see someone gawk at your chick,just say to him " Yeah,shes with ME !"

I like that one bro... ...might use it sometime

partyboy, thats some funny shit bro...fuck ugly people..lol...BTW, i want to hear more celebrity stories!!!!!!

ajax, i am more secure in this relationship than i ever have been before. i'm not scared that some other guy will take her from me. i guess i just feel very protective over her because i actually care about this one. oh well, who knows.

murph, ya bro, i guess it is better to get stares than to not..lol...at least she's good lookin'...could be worse

ttgb, i like that idea bro...might let her give it a whirl some time

full intensity, a little full of ourselves, are we bro???..lol...j/k...you got my kinda attitude
    Last edited by Big Rush; 05-11-2002 at 02:23 PM.

Kasushi sakuraba is offline Junior Member

I hate it to!

Hey buddy! I hate people looking at my little baby! When ever I see them looking I look hard at them! If they stare at me then it's on! But some times I just give her a big kiss or hold her tight like hey bud fuck of she is mine! But I always want them to do something dumb so I have the exucse to whip some ass! HEHEHE!
    Last edited by Kasushi sakuraba; 05-11-2002 at 02:45 PM.

Originally posted by ironmike7000
    When guys stare at your girlfriend or wife look at as a compliment. I'm married to ( in my opinion ) a beautiful woman. She's as beautiful today as she was 26 years ago when I married her. I'll admit when I was younger I used to get pissed too when guys stared at her but over time I've learned to control my emotions. It doesn't pay to get pissed off. Instead of showing your attention towards the jerks looking at your woman, give your woman all of your attention instead and everything will be better.
    this is the best piece of advice yet. Mike this shows us old duffers know a thing or two aye ?
    Last edited by Canes4Ever; 05-11-2002 at 02:48 PM.

ironmike7000 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks Canes....I learned from my own mistakes.

just came back to this thread again

i was just thinking, some of the best teachings in life i learned from my mother at a young age. one of them being, DON'T STARE. some people just have no social skills. now i don't think it's right to go beating the shit out out guys for staring at our gf's( unless they put a hand on them or got out of hand).i think mike is right on point. handle it like an adult and just let it roll off your back. starting fights and acting juvenile just gives us gear guys a bad name.the best thing you can do is be confident in yourself and your relationship.

GymJunkie is offline New Member
    I am fortunate to be married to a beautiful woman (who happens to love to work out! ). She gets looks all the time. I take it as a huge compliment until they say something rude (like the group of 5 guys last summer at Panama City...boy that was winding up to be a good fight! ). Heck it is better then them staring at her with a WTH is THAT look.

Heck she even gets hit on by other girls. One night we were at a dance club and a girl walked up to us....looked at me and then her and grabbed her hand and drug her onto the dance floor. I was stupified at first...and then I stood there with a dopey grin on my face thinking "I am THE man." Hahahaha.

Do not sweat it bro...otherwise you are going to end up in more fights then you care to.

shonuff is offline Associate Member
    i dont get mad when guys look at my girl cause i look at other guys girls to, but i dont like it when they stare thats rude. i like to play head games with guys that r really staring at my girl, ill give my girl a kiss or fell on her booty or whateva but while im doin it im lookin tha guy dead in his eyes then ill give him a little sly smirk but the whole time im thinkin "punk mf i wish u would say something". but of course they never do.

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    Gazing is ok....Gawking is tacky...Afterall we are all human and looking at a striking person is normal.
    Like Mrs. T says: It's ok to window shop as long as you don't try anything on!

Thread Information