theron is offline Associate Member

Future inventions!

Tell us what you would love to see within your lifetime that hasn't been made for the public yet?
    1.Flying Cars is on top of my list!

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    That's easy. A Virtual Reality suit that makes you feel exactly like what you are doing in VR, like for me for example, it would be having sex with Alyssa Milano all day. This would really come in handy when on a heavy androgen cycle. Pimples and bloat kickin in? not getting lucky tonight? put on the VR suit and pop in the Pam Anderson program

latman49 is offline Member
    Originally posted by JP1570
    Pimples and bloat kickin in? not getting lucky tonight? put on the VR suit and pop in the Pam Anderson program
    Only if the VR Pam comes without the Hepatitis C that the real Pam has.

My vote goes for an automatic ass wiper!

theron is offline Associate Member
    You remember in Back to the future2 marty had those cool shoes from 2015? I would like to have a pair of those futuristic nikes!

BigD is offline Associate Member
    I'd have to say supplements that actually taste good....I mean we can clone a sheep for gods sake, why cant we make a protein bar taste like snickers.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Originally posted by BigD
    I'd have to say supplements that actually taste good....I mean we can clone a sheep for gods sake, why cant we make a protein bar taste like snickers.

SO TRUE!!!

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    Originally posted by BigD

LMAO, actually have you tried Balance Gold? That's about the closest thing you will find to that. It taste pretty good.

Destructo is offline Associate Member
    A regeneration shot- actually regenerates your whole body by 20 years, replacing any damaged/aged body parts completely!

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    Originally posted by Destructo
    A regeneration shot- actually regenerates your whole body by 20 years, replacing any damaged/aged body parts completely!
    Yes...I pick this one....
    Or maybe space travel to other planets....

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    The next generation of AAS. I think coming soon there are products that will make athletes Super Human. Benching 600 lbs will be commonplace in 15 years.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Originally posted by Canes4Ever
    The next generation of AAS. I think coming soon there are products that will make athletes Super Human. Benching 600 lbs will be commonplace in 15 years.
    But let's hope it doesn't get too easy. If just everyone could just pop a pill and become strong and have a great physique without the effort and dedication that people like the members of this board put into it, then what would be the point! It would be quite bad actually!

Wimmpy is offline Associate Member
    Under ball sack deodarant. Ever had that not so fresh feeling? I don't know about you but I always feel it there before my arm pits! Imagine the women that would appreciate it!

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    Originally posted by Terinox

But let's hope it doesn't get too easy. If just everyone could just pop a pill and become strong and have a great physique without the effort and dedication that people like the members of this board put into it, then what would be the point! It would be quite bad actually!
    Oh don't get me wrong, you will still have to work hard to get the 600. But instead of a 400 lb bench is a bar most would like to reach, I think with the next generation of AAS instead of having 400 as a barrier, you will have 600 be that goal.

Thread Information