Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GF and gear

chest6 is offline Banned

GF and gear

My gf and I get in fight when I start talking about gear everytime. She wont listen to me..basically this is how the convo goes:
    Her: steroids make you sterile
    Me: really, how do you know that?
    Her: just stop, we're gonna start a fight
    Me: No, I want to know how you are an expert on this...
    Her: starts yelling..Everyone knows, have you not seen all the publicity on it lately
    Me: oh the media..so you believe everything they say? Are they experts or something?
    Her: Well...its a lot of people and doctors say it too...do you beleive everyone on your internet site?

So...how can I get her to get educated and get her to know the truth..that they arent like terrible if you use responsibly and know what you're doing. She always is like steroids are bad are you using them again..everytime I get bigger. Shes always like everyone knows "cuz u got so much bigger" but in reality its cuz she told the whole world

Unoid is offline Member
    she sounds close minded, Liberal-esque

I hope you can turn her into an understanding adult!

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    You cannot convince her. She has already made up her mind. I'd say she can either except it or not. Why would she care if your sterile anyway? She wanna get married and have baby chest6's???

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    You cannot convince her. She has already made up her mind. I'd say she can either except it or not. Why would she care if your sterile anyway? She wanna get married and have baby chest6's???
    U never know. shes always like i could never marry u cuz u wont be able to have kids and stuff

That is a ridiculous statement. She needs to be educated, but do it on her time without forcing it down her throat. Let her know you will be there when she is ready to learn. Leave it at that. In the meantime, find the most easy to read, easy to understand and to the point articles that prove your theories.

chest6 is offline Banned
    http://www.nida.nih.gov/Infofacts/Steroids.html
    she read this and was like see! Theyre bad!

GotMilk? is offline Junior Member
    My gf slapped me when I told her if I had to choose between her and steroids and I told her I would pick steroids

It is not her decision. My deal was, my girl gets fake tits and I get to use. What a trade

Spent 5K to end that arguement and enjoying it everyday.

It is not her decision. My deal was, my girl gets fake tits and I get to use. What a trade

Spent 5K to end that arguement and enjoying it everyday.
    sweet deal if only all girls were like this

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GotMilk?
    My gf slapped me when I told her if I had to choose between her and steroids and I told her I would pick steroids
    hahahahah...

Yes, I'm a lucky bastard. She actually tried to say some shit a few days ago and I said. And squeezed on her tits. Too much info.
    Did she like it ?? or did she slap you ??? what if she started eating shitty and became fat on you ?? then that would be a waste of $5000 !!!

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    show her that HBO special. maybe it'll help.......maybe

Did she like it ?? or did she slap you ??? what if she started eating shitty and became fat on you ?? then that would be a waste of $5000 !!!
    haha, No we made an agreement when I bought them that I can touch them whenever I want. I am the one out 5K damnit, Gotta make rules. She eats extremely good, all organic foods and no red meat. She's 5'6 105lbs, Wouldn't say she's gonna blow up anytime soon.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    My gf and I get in fight when I start talking about gear everytime. She wont listen to me..basically this is how the convo goes:
    Her: starts yelling..Everyone knows, have you not seen all the publicity on it lately
    Me: oh the media..so you believe everything they say? Are they experts or something?
    Her: Well...its a lot of people and doctors say it too...do you beleive everyone on your internet site?

So...how can I get her to get educated and get her to know the truth..that they arent like terrible if you use responsibly and know what you're doing. She always is like steroids are bad are you using them again..everytime I get bigger. Shes always like everyone knows "cuz u got so much bigger" but in reality its cuz she told the whole world
    we dont believe you chest,,,,,we all know you texas boys dont have girlfriends.......never knew bulls could talk

Texas has the finest women. Quit hitting on Chest Marcus. We know you think he's cute.

Schwarz is offline Member

Well bro the first mistake you made was telling her you were on. She sounds to pig headed to want to understand. So this is how the conversation should go from now on:

you: I've done my research, I know what I'm doing and I'm prepared to take the slight risk.
    Her: But....(then quickly interrupt)
    YOu: But nothing...that's the end of this conversation.

Don't worry when she sees what the test does to your sex drive she'll come round...she'll even probably be happy to inject you!!!

S

Texas has the finest women. Quit hitting on Chest Marcus. We know you think he's cute.
    hey am not hitting on no one,,,,i have my own boyfriend......

The Return Of Hoss is offline Anabolic Member
    ****ing MINT!! LOL

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    LMFAO

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    http://www.nida.nih.gov/Infofacts/Steroids.html
    she read this and was like see! Theyre bad!
    See straight away.. "The major side effects from abusing anabolic steroids "

Evil Predator is offline Senior Member
    U never know. shes always like i could never marry u cuz u wont be able to have kids and stuff
    your like what? 18?

You should be hiding your sausage in her friends and not worrying about stupid shit like marriage...

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    show her that HBO special. maybe it'll help.......maybe
    good idea. have her sit and watch that.

other than that...some people will never be convinced.

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    my ex gf use to give me injections........was an awsome relationship

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    show her the steroid special from real sports with bryant gumbel

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    that or you can make her watch the HBO lifestories families in crisis about steroids to really make her feel better lol

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by steve0
    my ex gf use to give me injections........was an awsome relationship
    i used to give my exgf injections. she dropped a set of balls, became a huge bitch and we broke up. hahaha...

just get a new girlfriend, you would be better off!!! i lost my first wife because of steriods ,,,,,i knew she shouldnt of took 10,000 grams of test per week,,,,she will be missed!!!

I'm sure it had nothing to do with your secretly gay lifestyle.

I'm sure it had nothing to do with your secretly gay lifestyle.
    ha ha ha ha am not gay!!!
    no she really hated me taking gear and it split us up,,,,its a shame but hey ive got a new younger model super fit,trains,good looking and well hell of a cook,,,,and she doesnt answer to a mans name before you even say it

haha, good for you, just fuking with you still from that other thread. Hope all goes well.

haha, good for you, just fuking with you still from that other thread. Hope all goes well.
    yeh i know you are,,,i just cant live it down,ive had that many PM's from gay members you wouldnt believe it,,,,
    keep up with the wise comments love em

let use know how it works out chest6, O by the way how long have you been with this girl??? because i wait a very long time before i bring up anything about gear with a girl im dateing

let use know how it works out chest6, O by the way how long have you been with this girl??? because i wait a very long time before i bring up anything about gear with a girl im dateing
    thats strange because for me they always ask straight away,,,,are you on steroids ???? its a right pain but they must be attracted by the big guy otherwise they wouldnt be there

Chest is 18 and I'm sure after another 2-3years of juicing they will ask him the same thing

Chest is 18 and I'm sure after another 2-3years of juicing they will ask him the same thing
    18yrs ive got older pimples than that!!!!
    another 2-3yrs of juicing......love that comment

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    thats strange because for me they always ask straight away,,,,are you on steroids ???? its a right pain but they must be attracted by the big guy otherwise they wouldnt be there

i think some woman maybe a little scared to ask straight up, when i tell them whats up, they are always say they suspected....my main problem is when family members ask, i get alot of that because i only see my mom about once a year, so i look like a completly diffrent person evreytime she see's me...and my moms a Doc so i think see suspects as well. And as for woman being attracted to Big guy....yes im sure some are but if you dont have a personality, your muscles aint worth shit

I wouldn't consider myself a big guy but I do get comments and looks from strangers. I am shooting for looks of fear and disbelief, that's when I know I've reached my goals. j/k :LOL: My dream is Franco's build.

i think some woman maybe a little scared to ask straight up, when i tell them whats up, they are always say they suspected....my main problem is when family members ask, i get alot of that because i only see my mom about once a year, so i look like a completly diffrent person evreytime she see's me...and my moms a Doc so i think see suspects as well. And as for woman being attracted to Big guy....yes im sure some are but if you dont have a personality, your muscles aint worth shit
    yeh get you point,,,but your comment your muscles aint worth shit,,,,,that depends were you rub them,,,,,,,
    i had a lady friend who got off on my bicep,,,,yeh thats right twice on my arm now my muscles were priceless that night

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Have you asked her why she thinks there so bad? Tell her its no worse than smoking or drinking alcohol. Explain to her that to reach your goal you need them to assist you, or you will never get there.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    yeh get you point,,,but your comment your muscles aint worth shit,,,,,that depends were you rub them,,,,,,,
    i had a lady friend who got off on my bicep,,,,yeh thats right twice on my arm now my muscles were priceless that night

hahaha thats awsome bruh, yeah i have had some onenighters just because of looks but hey thats what one nighter are all about

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information