Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    Sepsis's Avatar
    Sepsis is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    501

    who is ths large mutha?

    holly shit, he makes ronnie look small
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails who is ths large mutha?-fb7t1325.jpg   who is ths large mutha?-fb7t1400.jpg   who is ths large mutha?-ruhl11.jpg  

  2. #2
    cb25's Avatar
    cb25 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    AZ to MA...depends on whe
    Posts
    2,781
    c'mon dawg...you don't know Marcus Ruhl???

    lol, that guy's a beast...absolutely one of the biggest, if not THE biggest out there.

  3. #3
    needmorestrength's Avatar
    needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Canada eh
    Posts
    7,079
    Why doesnt he ever win the olympia.. ... I wonder who will win this year

  4. #4
    Evil Predator's Avatar
    Evil Predator is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Moncton
    Posts
    1,453
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    Why doesnt he ever win the olympia.. ... I wonder who will win this year

    hopefully not coleman...

    ruhl has the roid gut too tho. I like him, one of my favourites.

    I hope some smaller guy wins the o this saturday.

  5. #5
    punchrf's Avatar
    punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    nor cal
    Posts
    3,093
    marcus's arms don't seem to be as filled out as ronnie's but that's probably due to a bigger frame, big mofo though.

  6. #6
    punchrf's Avatar
    punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    nor cal
    Posts
    3,093
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Predator
    hopefully not coleman...

    ruhl has the roid gut too tho. I like him, one of my favourites.

    I hope some smaller guy wins the o this saturday.
    i'd like to see dexter jackson win it this year. he seems to always come in to the shows super ripped.

  7. #7
    Bigpup101's Avatar
    Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,282
    Quote Originally Posted by punchrf
    i'd like to see dexter jackson win it this year. he seems to always come in to the shows super ripped.
    i dont think dexter really has a chance...ronnie is respected like arnold so he'll probably win again due to politics..but i would say if not him Jay has got to take it..

  8. #8
    cb25's Avatar
    cb25 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    AZ to MA...depends on whe
    Posts
    2,781
    ruhl is always the biggest on stage...but he hasn't put together the best package yet IMO.

    i think Ronnie's going to take home his 8th Sandow this year...i just have a hard time seeing anyone else beat him right now (even if they're a little better overall...i think it would take a lot for the judges to overthrow him).

    and dex dropped out of the Olympia -- Lee Priest too. i don't know why...but i know they're not in it.

    like i said, i think ronnie will take it...but i think there'll be a good showing from Gunter, Jay and Chris Cormier.

  9. #9
    Bigpup101's Avatar
    Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,282
    Quote Originally Posted by cb25
    ruhl is always the biggest on stage...but he hasn't put together the best package yet IMO.

    i think Ronnie's going to take home his 8th Sandow this year...i just have a hard time seeing anyone else beat him right now (even if they're a little better overall...i think it would take a lot for the judges to overthrow him).

    and dex dropped out of the Olympia -- Lee Priest too. i don't know why...but i know they're not in it.

    like i said, i think ronnie will take it...but i think there'll be a good showing from Gunter, Jay and Chris Cormier.

    i thought dex dropped out, and lee seems like he doesnt want anything to do with it anymore...dieting the way he does has to take a toll on ones body..but yea i think ronnie will take it again and if by some chance he doesnt cutler will grab it for sure JMO

  10. #10
    nalbano34's Avatar
    nalbano34 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    513
    huge as hell but just not as proportionate as some others

  11. #11
    SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    2,262
    So whatever happened to the bodybuilders?

  12. #12
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    37,395
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    Why doesnt he ever win the olympia.. ... I wonder who will win this year
    if he moved to the states he would prob win the Mr O,,,but they have asked him and he is happy in Germany,,,
    You should watch is new video,,,,this man is huge and his wife is

  13. #13
    Lavinco's Avatar
    Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    901 N 2nd St Philadelphia
    Posts
    2,633

  14. #14
    steve0's Avatar
    steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    3,995
    i hope Dexter or Preist take it, but we all know who will win although i would like to see what cuttler looks like this year since he took time off to train for just this show any body got any recent pics of Jay...

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    the gym
    Posts
    4,195
    Quote Originally Posted by steve0
    i hope Dexter or Preist take it, but we all know who will win although i would like to see what cuttler looks like this year since he took time off to train for just this show any body got any recent pics of Jay...
    Too bad Dexter isnt in it, but that'd be my vote if he was. The IFBB scene is getting boring to me, something needs to change, maybe politics

  16. #16
    steve0's Avatar
    steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    3,995
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    Too bad Dexter isnt in it, but that'd be my vote if he was. The IFBB scene is getting boring to me, something needs to change, maybe politics


    WTF Dex is not competing this year??? what happen???? i thought he was in

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •