Thread: Socom 3

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member

Socom 3

came out anybody get it yet? or plan on it? i loved socom 2 think i'm gonna get 3 tomorrow

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    wats that???

GotMilk? is offline Junior Member
    Is it out already ?? I saw the commercial for it on tv today and it looks awesome... I just got Rainbow Six:Lockdown and its also a sweeet game !!! online of course ....

Quote Originally Posted by booz
    wats that???

a game for ps2 it's a realistic (as can be) war game..you can play online kinda like halo but much better IMO...anyway i was hooked on socom 2 for about 4 months straight lol..game is sick

Motion is offline Associate Member
    I got it. Its BADAZZ!!!! Much better than the first two IMO. The maps are HUGE. Vehicles are sweet and 16 people on each team is crazy. Great game.

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    I just ordered in from Amazon. I have 1 and 2 but never played online. I just got DSL 2 weeks ago and will be playing 3 online. I can't wait. I'm sure I'll be glued to it for many months.

Quote Originally Posted by JdFlex
    I just ordered in from Amazon. I have 1 and 2 but never played online. I just got DSL 2 weeks ago and will be playing 3 online. I can't wait. I'm sure I'll be glued to it for many months.

The fact that you never played the first two online will probably be an advantage. 3 is significantly different than the first two. IMO 3 is by far the best yet.

good shyt i'm glad to hear it JD online if fvckin sick bro i can't wait to get 3 Motion thats good to hear too..i like big maps..how is the lag? probably not too bad yet, but i bet in a couple of weeks ppl will be jumping all over the damn screen lol

The lag is actually almost non existent in this one. Their using a different technology for the online play for this one, called "Streaming".

KeyMastur is offline VET
    yeah this game is tight as shit. i'm playing right now. that's pretty much all i do every day. i gotta foce myself to stop and go work out - and eat - and sleep - and do all that other stuff.

my name's the same on there as it is here - so look me up if you wanna play.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    My brother has it and its good buti am now addicted to a new game called Batttlefield 2. This game is so computer demanding that a ended up building a new system just to play it ! http://media.pc.gamespy.com/media/67...82/imgs_1.html

p.s

Im a nerd

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life
    My brother has it and its good buti am now addicted to a new game called Batttlefield 2. This game is so computer demanding that a ended up building a new system just to play it ! http://media.pc.gamespy.com/media/67...82/imgs_1.html

p.s

Im a nerd
    That game is good on a computer but the console version sucks.

Thread Information