tod682 is offline Associate Member

steroidabuse.gov

Anyone been seeing alot fo these commercials...ive been sick home watching tv for the last few days...government acts like there is a steroid epidemic..what about all the coke being sniffed...i can understand how it is dangerous for teens..anyways u can see the commercial from this address
    and theres other info on the website

http://www.drugabuse.gov/drugpages/psahome.html

personally i dont have enough $$$ to abuse steroids thats why i use on a cycle basis.

ts

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    if they had a message board i would post the link to that hbo real sports segment.

chest6 is offline Banned
    haha i have seen those...my gf looks at me and shakes her head and im like stfu. Its really awkard when im around people im just like hey whats on fox!?!? hahah

can u post it here?

same with me - but i know if anyone did all the reading we have on this website or in books they would know that as long as u take the right percautions there is a small risk for great returns

chest6 is offline Banned
    well of course..ppl r just stupid and theyre like see dumbass they are bad for u and it takes all my effort to not kill them..bcuz they wont listen to anything i say so its useless

this should be made a sticky.
    http://www.burnersware.com/hbo_steroids.wmv

chest6 is offline Banned
    I love that! I agree it should....i dont know about "no" side effects id like to change it that side effects can be "decreased" and some can be "eliminated"

MASTERDBOL is offline Senior Member
    you would think that with all the f***ing meth and coke in this country, that steroids would not be an issue. especially since its hardly a violent crime or drug. when was the last time you heard of someone doing a drive by because that person was in their hood dealing primo? or a head line in the paper that read "steroid drug deal gone bad: two dead"?

its a crock of shit, and really pisses me off. and for all of the "abuse" comments made on this forum.......what do you consider "abuse"? is just taking more than you, abuse? i think not. is taking small dosages during an "off cycle" abuse? i think not. abuse is all these idiots that want to take drol, dbol , and var all at the same time by themselves. but in the publics eye, thats not abuse cause they have no clue. the media is basing their entire opinion on myths. such as a teen that went nuts while on steroids and killed his pet cat. the roids didnt do it, or make him nuts. the kid must have been a ****ing nut to begin with, or just wanted to use roids as a scapegoat.

this country has its priorities a little backwards when it comes to steroids. if they put as much effort into ridding meth (the most disgusting habit in the world, imo), then maybe this would be a better place to live. alcohol, for christs sake, is much more harmful and "violent" than steroids.

chest6 is offline Banned
    oh nevermind it said what i was lookin for

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MASTERDBOL
    you would think that with all the f***ing meth and coke in this country, that steroids would not be an issue. especially since its hardly a violent crime or drug. when was the last time you heard of someone doing a drive by because that person was in their hood dealing primo? or a head line in the paper that read "steroid drug deal gone bad: two dead"?

its a crock of shit, and really pisses me off. and for all of the "abuse" comments made on this forum.......what do you consider "abuse"? is just taking more than you, abuse? i think not. is taking small dosages during an "off cycle" abuse? i think not. abuse is all these idiots that want to take drol, dbol , and var all at the same time by themselves. but in the publics eye, thats not abuse cause they have no clue. the media is basing their entire opinion on myths. such as a teen that went nuts while on steroids and killed his pet cat. the roids didnt do it, or make him nuts. the kid must have been a ****ing nut to begin with, or just wanted to use roids as a scapegoat.

this country has its priorities a little backwards when it comes to steroids. if they put as much effort into ridding meth (the most disgusting habit in the world, imo), then maybe this would be a better place to live. alcohol, for christs sake, is much more harmful and "violent" than steroids.
    if i wasnt lazy i would find that clapping smiley. You make some very good points. Abuse is having no idea what you are doing and like thinking 1ml=5cc and taking a gram of test instead 250mg..well thats one case. Or just not using correctly and not giving a shit about your health and not caring to do it correctly.

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~

I know what your saying Missouri is overloaded with meth and i've seen this drug bring so many decent people down I consider meth one of the worst things out there it's so cheap and such a trashy drug and like you said the government doesn't do near enough.

Quote Originally Posted by tod682
    personally i dont have enough $$$ to abuse steroids thats why i use on a cycle basis.
    Yeah, that sounds about right. I'll go ahead and put myself in that category, but only because the word abuse sounds terrible.
    What about the educated athlete, I wouldn't consider that abuse.

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    if i wasnt lazy i would find that clapping smiley. You make some very good points. Abuse is having no idea what you are doing and like thinking 1ml=5cc and taking a gram of test instead 250mg..well thats one case. Or just not using correctly and not giving a shit about your health and not caring to do it correctly.
    i would bet that some here would consider me an abuser. and others like pinnacle an abuser. cause we never really "cycle", in the traditional sense of time on=time off. but i guarantee you that he and i both take all precautions and doc check ups to make sure we are fine. and he and i both have been using gear for many years.

not that i am speaking for pinnacle, cause im sure he has his own opinion, but that i know he is like me in the sense of cycling.

chest6 is offline Banned
    i would bet that some here would consider me an abuser. and others like pinnacle an abuser. cause we never really "cycle", in the traditional sense of time on=time off. but i guarantee you that he and i both take all precautions and doc check ups to make sure we are fine. and he and i both have been using gear for many years.

not that i am speaking for pinnacle, cause im sure he has his own opinion, but that i know he is like me in the sense of cycling.
    I know what you mean...I just call it experience

as long as the doc says its ok.. i get check ups too and inform him of my usage still ok as of now..

i think i may try to stay on a lil test in the off season and see how it works out

in my opinion.......why doesnt the government look at much bigger killer in this country? and that is obesity!!! i guarantee you that their life span is considerably shorter and alot unhealthier than ours. but they are in the f***ing "poor me" category of the aclu and the likes. "its not their fault they are like that". the f*** it isnt. if its my fault that i am 230lbs and 10% bf, then it is their fault that they are 5'5", 230 lbs, and 40%bf.

they should actually arrest all owners of fast food restaurants for killing alot more people than steroids .
    Last edited by MASTERDBOL; 10-13-2005 at 05:22 PM.

do you think that that ugly, dike looking director bitch has any clue as to what steroids really do? i also like how she uses alot of terms such as "may", "might", "if" etc. and makes the statement "Abuse of anabolic steroids differs from the abuse of other illicit substances because the initial use of anabolic steroids is not driven by the immediate euphoria that accompanies most drugs of abuse, such as cocaine, heroin, and marijuana, but by the desire of the abuser to change their appearance and performance, characteristics of great importance to adolescents."

but yet, with that comment, they still have steroids in the same category as other illicit substances in the eyes of the law. even though they do not affect the mind at all.

its just major bullshit that i'm ranting about. i apologize if i offended anybody, but deal with it!!!

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    you dont need tons of $$$$ to abuse them, we can thank these HS kids for takeing rediclouse dosages, shooting like 500mg of test a week when ur a 16 yr old HS baseball player is considerd abuse in my book, besides who knew what the fuvk these HS kids were takeing to beging with, they could have been mixeing all kinds of shitt and i doubt any of them used PCT arfter these crazy out of controled dosages cycles they were takeing.....it's kids like this that ruin it for all of us, and besides no one in HS should be takeing juice way to young if you ask me your body is still ging through plenty of changes

chest6 is offline Banned
    i dont remember exactly what taylor took..i think he told me he was doin drol and somethin else...i didnt really know anything about juice then and he was pretty open about it

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    when was the last time you heard of someone doing a drive by because that person was in their hood dealing primo?
    LMAO.............. you right its a joke!!!!!!!!!!!

Pinkvelvet is offline Female Member
    I'm in a smaller city in Canada...and, to tell you the truth..steroids (in my opinion)...isn't a HUGE issue as it is in the U.S., or even Europe for that matter.

I have a relative who is a police officer...and, I was asking him about the use of roids....in his opinion...it's not a MAJOR concern. They have much bigger issues to deal with.

Everyone needs to move to Canada! I've got lots of room!

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkvelvet
    I'm in a smaller city in Canada...and, to tell you the truth..steroids (in my opinion)...isn't a HUGE issue as it is in the U.S., or even Europe for that matter.

I have a relative who is a police officer...and, I was asking him about the use of roids....in his opinion...it's not a MAJOR concern. They have much bigger issues to deal with.

Everyone needs to move to Canada! I've got lots of room!
    save me a warm spot right next to u!

decadbal is offline Banned
    steroids are for cheaters..listen to me dammit

Thread Information