freakintraining is offline Associate Member

go to the gym or lift at home?

between me and my old lady i spend alot of money at the gym i go to a brand new powerhouse so it is over priced.....should i stay there or just buy a real nice home gym set up? training at teh gym is fun yet annoying at the same time, and my house is alot more convienant but i tend to get bored quick.....help me out please

wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member
    i have a gym here at home...i got a gym at work...and i pay dues for a gym. i like my gym work outs the best. for a couple of years of gym dues, you could have a nice one at home. if you can get motivaed at home, you could save lots of money and fuel. oh and i havent read on this forum where anyone justs trains at home. gl

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    Working out at the gym works best for me because that's all I am there for. When I workout at home there are too many distractions.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Well if you have an old lady I guess there's no point in going to the gym

Puffader is offline Senior Member
    Worlds Gym for me. Home gym is to boring. I need some eye stimulation and entertainment other them my MP3 player.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Quote Originally Posted by Puffader
    Worlds Gym for me. Home gym is to boring. I need some eye stimulation and entertainment other them my MP3 player.
    Very true and don't you like it when people stare at you in the gym because you're freaking diesel?

freakintraining is offline Associate Member
    i just know with the holidays and new year comming up and the time i train it is hopeless trying to get a good workout, alwyas having ot wait for a bench or cables or anything there are hundred fat asses and not enough equiptment

happysumo is offline Associate Member
    Love the convience of home, but the machines and weights at the gym make it easier to change up the work out routine.

Puffader is offline Senior Member
    That's part of being big. It's ok. The guys are saying behind my back that I'm a steroid freak and the chics with there little boyfriend are wishing they were with me.. Life is Good..

Quote Originally Posted by Smak
    Very true and don't you like it when people stare at you in the gym because you're freaking diesel?

max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    if i had it my way, id fill a garage or whatever with all good equipment and id have a big surround sound stereo hooked up where i could pick what i wanted to listen to, id have a nice tv in front of a few cardio pieces, and id have an open invite to any of my friends who wanted to come lift anytime.

diponyou is offline Associate Member
    gym....hands down,usually when you work out at home u get borred real quick and you just cant go as heavy(depending on your setup).

i would choose gym if i were you,you get some motivation also

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavinco
    Working out at the gym works best for me because that's all I am there for. When I workout at home there are too many distractions.
    thats exactly why i dont. plus i like staring at the hotties and i get alot of motivation from the bigger guys there.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Home. At the gym half the guys stand around and watch me lift and then dont know why they arent pressing as much weight. I have a huge workout area at home anyway.

Thread Information