SHRED is offline Senior Member

New Orleans Cops are DOOMED!!!!!

Did anybody catch CNN this morning where they interviewd the cops lawyer about the New Orleans beating?

This guy made a total ASS out of himself and the cops. He had no straight answer to any of the questions he was asked. The news casters made him look like a complete fool.

These cops are screwed.

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    they beat up a 65 year old man... your right, they're definetly screwed

diezell is offline Senior Member
    that was pretty f^cked up there gonna be in jail for awhile

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    nope.. the district attorney refused to drop the charges against the vagrant..

didn't he watch rodney king get his beat down???

when the cops say "put your hands behind your back" you must comply..

period.. if you don't.. expect a beat down..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    I havent seen it yet but I'll be watching

Puffader is offline Senior Member
    I'm sure that 65 year old man was just standing there and being nice before the camera was rolling. Media is BS. We know nothing about that situation except for a cop hitting a man. Most deserve it. That man is lucky the cop didn't shoot his ass.

MASTERDBOL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    nope.. the district attorney refused to drop the charges against the vagrant..

didn't he watch rodney king get his beat down???

when the cops say "put your hands behind your back" you must comply..

period.. if you don't.. expect a beat down..
    exactly!

I agree with the fact that we do not know EXCATLY what this 65 yo man did however it is VERY evident that the officers had restrained him with his hands behind his back and then started punching him in the back of the head....

???????

and im not saying i agree with either defence however even if these cops are innocent....between their jack-off lawyer and the tape....they are SCREWED!!!!

MASTERDBOL is offline Senior Member
    the tape can be construed to whatever someone wants to perceive it as. defense can say the guy was threatening them, etc. which cant be proved or disputed. the tape is up to major interpretation, just as it was in rodney king.

Cdub is offline Associate Member
    From what i have heard the guy was a retired school teacher. And he was not drunk or high. He had no gun or knife. The cops restrained him and started beating him as the cop on the horse tried to block the camera. HOw is it justified for 4 cops to restrain a man and then repetedly bash his head into a wall. They had the cuffs on him already, what was the worst he could have done..spit on them. Well these idiots have earned the old man enough money to send his great great grandkids to college. Goodluck on finding new jobs.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MASTERDBOL
    the tape can be construed to whatever someone wants to perceive it as. defense can say the guy was threatening them, etc. which cant be proved or disputed. the tape is up to major interpretation, just as it was in rodney king.
    well said

Puffader is offline Senior Member
    If someone spits on me you best fuking better believe his face is getting smashed. Disrespect me and I will disrespect you. PERIOD.

Quote Originally Posted by Cdub
    From what i have heard the guy was a retired school teacher. And he was not drunk or high. He had no gun or knife. The cops restrained him and started beating him as the cop on the horse tried to block the camera. HOw is it justified for 4 cops to restrain a man and then repetedly bash his head into a wall. They had the cuffs on him already, what was the worst he could have done..spit on them. Well these idiots have earned the old man enough money to send his great great grandkids to college. Goodluck on finding new jobs.

Cdub is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Puffader
    If someone spits on me you best fuking better believe his face is getting smashed. Disrespect me and I will disrespect you. PERIOD.

Thats one on one not 4 on one.

decadbal is offline Banned
    well, being someone who was a cop, in a bad part of atl.. i can tell you, the cops were wrong, unless the tape was reformatted to look that way, and i dont see any spots to prove that at all, they are wrong. there were 6 or 7 of em, whether he resisted or not, he wasnt at all during the time the filming was occuring, and they were actually punching him, you only punch a perp right before you have to use lethal force, any cop with any trainin can attest to that, its the 4th step in actual defense or action taken during a difficult arrest. they cops were way way wrong in this one, and i hope they all get killed in the can.. hes an old man, drunk or not, what could he have been doing to deserve that.. he didnt have a weapon... and runnin off at the mouth isnt a reason for that type of response

jdspinna is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    well, being someone who was a cop, in a bad part of atl.. i can tell you, the cops were wrong, unless the tape was reformatted to look that way, and i dont see any spots to prove that at all, they are wrong. there were 6 or 7 of em, whether he resisted or not, he wasnt at all during the time the filming was occuring, and they were actually punching him, you only punch a perp right before you have to use lethal force, any cop with any trainin can attest to that, its the 4th step in actual defense or action taken during a difficult arrest. they cops were way way wrong in this one, and i hope they all get killed in the can.. hes an old man, drunk or not, what could he have been doing to deserve that.. he didnt have a weapon... and runnin off at the mouth isnt a reason for that type of response
    Well put.

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    Very good point.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    i got my ass beat by new orleans cops for throwing a slice of pizza on bourban st. actually i just go roughed up a bit, but i had to spend 2 days in a jail and pay 2000 in fines

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    trust me, that system is fkin corrupt. the cops are out of control

Thread Information