SnaX is offline Anabolic Member

Anyone else irritated by this?

My neighborhood is on a fairly busy street, so it has the shared center lane for turning and pulling out. (you know the yellow broken lines or whatever)
    there is also a neighborhood on the other side of the street that uses the same lane further down, but its all one single long center lane...

Here is what bugs me.... the lane is about 1000... and i only pull into the lane about 150 feet before my turn..

So im in the center lane 100 feet before my turn, and some lady comming down the sreet towards me wants to pull into the lane to turn into the neighborhood across from mine...
    This bitch (note how she went from lady to bitch) pulls into the center lane INFRONT of me and is headed towards me, so i just maneuvered out of the way back into the main street and went around her....

I felt like reachin out the window and slapin that bitch silly-er....
    Did i mention she drives a big SUV?

****in broads.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    HAHA, thats kinda funny man! I agree, sometimes your just like, ok, WTF are you doing!!!!!!!!!!!!

decadbal is offline Banned
    haha, i hate ppl like that, a woman did that the other day, she pulled up so close that she had to back up.. i leaned out and was like back the **** up bitchs... she then called me a few racial remarks,(she was black), so i just LOLed at her and pointed out her inspection sticker was dead and i was dialing *nchp...
    (

chest6 is offline Banned
    i hate those damn center lanes...we have those here. Why cant there just be 2 seperate roads each with their own turn lane

decadbal is offline Banned
    bc then youd have to drive across 3 dangersou lanes.. jesus.. am i the only one thinking

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    bc then youd have to drive across 3 dangersou lanes.. jesus.. am i the only one thinking
    Shit I hope not.

Thread Information